Who is Rony Tan?
Frankie Lee
2010-02-12 12:41:31 UTC

Judge for yourself about this interview that got him into trouble,and
see for yourself whether it is justified for the tremendous nasty out-
poured against him.

Rony was insulted by a Buddhist woman who said that Rony would be re-
incarnated into a woman in the next life.This is a common knowledge
frequently spoken and discuss in Singapore's context.Now,he gave
logical and well reasoned thoughts,as would any students and Thinkers
do in the course of this life about many issues.

Does that meant a visit by ISD officers?

Countless of people,decent and honorable folks are questioning as to
what was wrong about Rony,and they found him upright;however..or is it
not true that it is slanderous wicked folks intend to discredit him
out of thin air,in order to show themselves as having idiotic mindset?

I wonder who is really being shamed to the core out of this scene.Why
do idiots claimed to have handicap mindset, reports against him all
because Rony is perfect and upright in his Interviews,good and
deserved praise rather than flake?

The Christian Faith been scrutinized to the most extreme by all
scholars and people all over the world.There are hard hitting
criticisms,vicious and mean,and is it not a common facts we saw in our
world,or do you live in a small-well?

Most of our Laws in our country is inherited from British,very
Christianized based,a fact who can dispute?Or tell me then,which
civilization gave us Laws and precepts to govern our country?Moreover
our country is founded by a Christian leader,Stamford Raffles,who
loves the Holy Bible.

Here we saw an ex-buddhist chap,speaking of events relating to Sri
Lankan context,and how he had disappointments about being a monk,and
so forth,so what is happening to our local guys being upset?Isn't it
more like pseudo outrage?

Rony is speaking to his audience and in his own church.So what can be
wrong?The instigator to religious disharmony is the main culprit and
not the Interviewer.The Judge who made judgment against a malay-
catholic case in the 50s which sparked real riots,does that meant that
the Judge must be silent,and stop being a judge?

All Christians abide by the Religious harmony Laws,but this same Laws
should applied to all.Tell us then we are reverting to Communist
rules,where free speech is banned,and enterprising business and
religious freedom should be curb,back to the old days of tyranny?Rony
Tan was also one of the mover,rallying untold thousands to support the
government,which angered some of his members who are never pro-
government.The records shows Rony unstinting support for the
Government and their policies,he should not have shown that publicly?

The common story was told that Virgins girls and food must be thrown
to appease the hungry dragon,in one of the legends,so that the
Villagers would have safety,otherwise the Dragon would come and harm
the villagers.The evil,and wicked beast must be appease at our
expense,so that to save the entire village.

It is very very strange that our new generation idiots are succumbed
to outdated concept.Chamberlain actually appease Hitler,and even got
the peace treaty,only to regret and resigned later,which we saw a
great Christian leader UK PM Winston Church- hill which save our
world.

PM UK Gordon,Obama,Australia PM-are all Christians.Chee Soon Juan is
also a Christian.It is an undiable fact that the International
community respect Chee,and his beliefs,but some idiots nut here
claimed that the religion Christian are licking white-man's arse,is an
angmoh Faith,and does he not implied his hero Chee Soon Juan?What
about our late President Shears?Does it not show us that Opposition
party are cookoo,and supporters are stupid?

No wonder Chee great heroic and courage is undermined by nuts in his
own party.

These debacles and intervention poses many problems,and in my view it
may cause disturbance to peace rather than help,when things could be
settle amicably rather than making it so public,which angered the
Christian community worldwide.

Does anybody has any wisdom in making religious harmony,real and solid?
The actions and decision of some people may adversely cause a dent
which can never be recovered and it is a journey of no
return,therefore one must think thrice before to act against any
religious leaders here,lest things will go awfully wrong.

It is my right not to allow my sons and daugters to have their tongues
cut,bleeding,and having spikes to poke through the skin and bodies,but
who would be so foolish to go to a Buddhist temple or any Temple to
shout at them?

Rony was speaking at his own premises,and if that could be so
wrong,then our homes and offices can never be a safe place to thrash
out issues.Can we thrash out issues and learn things in our own Church
and homes?Don't be too happy that they thrash Rony;soon you can be
thrash too.If you think to live without freedom of speech and freedom
of conscience and expression should be the way to go,then you are
subscribed to your narrow views,and don't blame anyone if troubles
come on you,too.

If anyone would like to focus on you and your speech in Temples or
Mosque,or Church or homes,tell me you would be free from blame?

We are fallen creatures with our short-comings,and we do make
mistakes.We should let wisdom be our guide and not stupidities.
The Cynic
2010-02-12 12:57:08 UTC
Post by Frankie Lee
http://youtu.be/G8EIDGqMb64
(a lot of shit flushed)
Post by Frankie Lee
We are fallen creatures with our short-comings,and we do make
mistakes.We should let wisdom be our guide and not stupidities.
True. Use your wisdom (if you have it) to guide you, don't post
stupidities, myths or superstitious rubbish.
Also practice writing good English. LOL
Dassault Franz
2010-02-13 01:22:59 UTC
Post by The Cynic
(a lot of shit flushed)
Post by Frankie Lee
We are fallen creatures with our short-comings,and we do make
mistakes.We should let wisdom be our guide and not stupidities.
True. Use your wisdom (if you have it) to guide you, don't post
stupidities, myths or superstitious rubbish.
Also practice writing good English. LOL
This man can never stop his urge to entertain everyone with his
stupidity.
FRANKIE LEE
2010-02-23 03:18:19 UTC
Post by The Cynic
(a lot of shit flushed)
Post by Frankie Lee
We are fallen creatures with our short-comings,and we do make
mistakes.We should let wisdom be our guide and not stupidities.
True. Use your wisdom (if you have it) to guide you, don't post
stupidities, myths or superstitious rubbish.
Also practice writing good English. LOL
***My bad english is hurting you so often that you are irritated to
the extent that had got you crazy?If that is so,are you game to
continue to let me irritate you to the zenith?I shall write bad
english to suffocate you,if that is what you want.
The Cynic
2010-02-23 12:59:37 UTC
Post by FRANKIE LEE
Post by The Cynic
(a lot of shit flushed)
Post by Frankie Lee
We are fallen creatures with our short-comings,and we do make
mistakes.We should let wisdom be our guide and not stupidities.
True. Use your wisdom (if you have it) to guide you, don't post
stupidities, myths or superstitious rubbish.
Also practice writing good English. LOL
***My bad english is hurting you so often that you are irritated to
the extent that had got you crazy?If that is so,are you game to
continue to let me irritate you to the zenith?I shall write bad
english to suffocate you,if that is what you want.
Don't put on an act. Even if you tried your very best you can never
write a simple sentence in English. LOL
You are just like a shit eating pig. It will never relish good food
but enjoy eating shit.

Alexx
2010-02-12 13:03:10 UTC
Did you asked "who is Rony Tan"?
Rony Tan is an ignoramus, and a bumpkin.
In Cantonese he is regarded as (Hum Up Tan)
In Mandarin he is regarded as (Sian Chi Tan)
...all are salted eggs....
http://youtu.be/G8EIDGqMb64
Grandprix
2010-02-12 16:33:47 UTC
I am so puzzled why common sense escapes this guy. Need I say more!
http://youtu.be/G8EIDGqMb64
yansimon52
2010-02-12 17:00:13 UTC
Post by Frankie Lee
http://youtu.be/G8EIDGqMb64
[...]
Who is Rony Tan?.....He is an asshole who try to be a smart alec....
His 'hard' character suit well to embrace spiritual forces from the
Darkside and he was promise with 'thrills, frills and misery'.
Chairman Mao , expert fucker of Chinese High School Girl 's cunts in China
2010-02-13 01:35:28 UTC
Rony Tan is a loyal Chinese subject in Singapore .
http://youtu.be/G8EIDGqMb64
Wakalukong
2010-02-13 06:31:25 UTC
On Feb 13, 9:35 am, "Chairman Mao , expert fucker of Chinese High
Rony  Tan  is  a  loyal  Chinese  subject  in  Singapore  .
(snip)
------------

And you're a loyal subject of the Vietnamese military, despite having
your balls squeezed hard by them. What a cock.

Wakalukong
Wakalukong
2010-02-13 04:44:37 UTC
Post by Frankie Lee
http://youtu.be/G8EIDGqMb64
Judge for yourself about this interview that got him into trouble,and
see for yourself whether it is justified for the tremendous nasty out-
poured against him.
(snip)

OK, I've judged for myself. The brickbats are justified.

Wakalukong