Now the Malaysia side news media..saying SG spun story wit Justo n not got ng after jho low..but rounding up those bankers n brokers
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-29 14:37:01 UTC
As if SG govt was teaming up wit Nazi lemak in this 1 mdb scandal..to avoid the arrest of jho low..but arresting those bankers.the main player behind this 1 mdb scandal..
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-30 03:25:39 UTC
Malaysia news media mentioned tat SG n China were not doing the right thing...knowing that Nazi lemak wasn't innocent on his grand 1 mdb scandal.. Then why SG n China wanted to carry on dealing wit Nazi lemak?

Wat to do..in SG we got this CECB as our leader wat?..CECB just love to deal with wishy washy project wat?

Like how he deal wit his daddy house..daddy said demolished it when he is gone..but CECB do otherwise..a wishy washy job done by him..
rodeo
2018-05-30 12:23:20 UTC
The Malaysian news media have a good point asking why China and SG went
ahead to have the rail services with this 1mdb scandal is still on.

The kitten in SG should better explain to its people as this is world
history where a S$38 billion HSR rail project is cancelled signed a few
months earlier was cancelled.

And worse the kitten was told not to go ahead from many forums informing not
to proceed as dr M already said he would cancel it if he was elected as PM
in the election.

Now, with this big fiasco the kitten should step down and eat his humble pie
at home.

crescendo
2018-05-30 08:01:15 UTC
Jho low is agent under the arm of the part of nasi lemak.

So no country would dare to arrest him for interrogation, when nasi lemak is
in power as a pm.

Those Malaysians should not complain of him not arrested by SG or US.

Now even with Dr. M came to in power, the right of prosecuting Jho low
start by DR M instead.

Where are you, Trump?, Hurry up, I’m here in Singapore already, waiting for
you, ahead of schedule, now enjoying tours, drinks, durians and chicken
rice!.Where are you, Trump?, Hurry up, I’m here in Singapore already,