Sam's Alfresco Heaven (website sammyboy.com)
uputih
2013-05-02 13:28:07 UTC
Trust that there may be some guys in the usenet newsgroups who are
registered with sammyboy.com. Registration is required to particpate in
their forum page.

Uputih has tried to register but is unsuccessful despite several attempts.

Apparently, participants may be in a close knit group. New registrations
may not be welcome.

Uputih does not seem to be able to answer the Random Question "what is LHL's
favourite colour?" . Answering the question correctly is required for
registration.

Will appreciate any help here.

Uputih
Zanzibar
2013-05-02 14:13:51 UTC
Post by uputih
Trust that there may be some guys in the usenet newsgroups who are
registered with sammyboy.com. Registration is required to particpate in
their forum page.
Uputih has tried to register but is unsuccessful despite several attempts.
Apparently, participants may be in a close knit group. New registrations
may not be welcome.
Uputih does not seem to be able to answer the Random Question "what is LHL's
favourite colour?" . Answering the question correctly is required for
registration.
Will appreciate any help here.
Uputih
Why do you go there when over here it is so easy to put your views
across here and have posters to answer your
questions.
TheInquirer
2013-05-03 16:53:06 UTC
Post by uputih
Uputih does not seem to be able to answer the Random Question "what is LHL's
favourite colour?" .
btw, have you seen this video

?
--
I ask, becos I'm curious.

Just answer the damn question, not the questioner! Don't
presume. My personal matters/beliefs are none of your
business. I ask, you answer. If you think I am stupid,
you have already proven that you are stupid, not me. If
you don't know the answer, can you please "pass" to other
people to answer? thanks.
Zanzibar
2013-05-03 17:55:10 UTC
  http://youtu.be/bSJWabv-Exs
?
--
I ask, becos I'm curious.
Just answer the damn question, not the questioner!  Don't
presume.  My personal matters/beliefs are none of your
business.  I ask, you answer.  If you think I am stupid,
you have already proven that you are stupid, not me.  If
you don't know the answer, can you please "pass" to other
people to answer?  thanks.
The usual pink shirt. Seriosuly, from the figure of views showed that
not many Singaporean people in Singapore
were interested in listening to hm of his rethoric of speeches and the
comedy of his faky laughs and wide smiles.
ini si þíLL™
2013-05-04 01:20:54 UTC
Post by Zanzibar
were interested in listening to hm of his rethoric of speeches and the
comedy of his faky laughs and wide smiles.
dont ALL those so-called great politicians any where
in this world always deliver rethorical speeches and
fake their laughs/smiles ???
uputih
2013-05-04 15:24:52 UTC
Hey Zanzibar,

Thanks for the answer.

Apparently LHL favourite color is pink. That was the right answer, accepted
by
www.sammyboy.com.

have a nice day.

uputih
TheInquirer
2013-05-04 16:46:12 UTC
Post by uputih
Hey Zanzibar,
Thanks for the answer.
Apparently LHL favourite color is pink. That was the right answer, accepted
by
www.sammyboy.com.
have a nice day.
uputih
why you never thank me for pointing you to the YouTube video?

;-)

people to answer? thanks.
uputih
2013-05-05 10:20:29 UTC
inquirer,

i slip up. I should thank you too.

Thank you..

Inquirer,

may be it is time, you removed the "standard statement: you always attached
to your postings.

To be frank, more of us dread going to the bottom of your postings, where
we get confronted with the irritating statement.

Just remember, It is easy to make enemies.

Not so easy to make friends.

see you around, bye.

uputih.
people to answer? thanks.
TheInquirer
2013-05-05 15:42:03 UTC
Post by uputih
inquirer,
i slip up. I should thank you too.
Thank you..
Inquirer,
may be it is time, you removed the "standard statement: you always attached
to your postings.
To be frank, more of us dread going to the bottom of your postings, where
we get confronted with the irritating statement.
those who get irritated ... deserve to get irritated. ;-)

could it be meant to test your patiences? ;-)