This Malaysia country is going to the dogs. I think so.
charlie vietcong
2010-04-01 00:00:23 UTC
if the Malays are not incompetent ,

do you think you Chinese can take so much lands in
Malaysia .

you Chinese can come to our Vietnamese nation and see if
you can take Vietnamese lands .

well, may be except for the Spratleys which is detached
from out Viet mainland .
        REAL COST OF NEP : REMEMBER HIM WRITING UNDER THE PEN NAME OF ICE
CREAM SELLER IN AUSTRALIA
        Wednesday, 31 March 2010
        I cant help but put in my two scoops worth over the recent discourse
over the cost of the affirmative action policies we have undertaken over the
years - which affected the most part of my life.
        Numbers have been tossed in the air but essentially, the real costs
cannot be quantified. Its ill implementation has affected our lives in more
areas than we can sit up and observe
        Lets look at a convenient 10
        1) Education
        Up to the late 60's our education was considered top class from
primary to tertiary level. Even the diploma awarding colleges had a certain
class about them eg the precursor to the now Universit Teknologi Malaysia
        Thanks to the politicised implementation by our 'educators', our
schools are now shunned. Tuition after hours becomes almost a standard. What
our 'teachers' do not do in schools, the tuition teachers fill in. When the
string of distinctions are announced, the schools and their teachers claim
the credit.
        I need go no further than my own two children.
        Universities locally are generally avoided unless one cannot afford
the alternative of overseas education or private sector university colleges.
        The atmosphere in schools and public universities are so sterile
that I wonder if I am sometimes in Brunei .
        2) Health
        I remember visiting our old GH in KL in the 60's and 70's and also
the UH in Petaling Jaya.
        The doctors and nurses were dedicated, pretty professional and you
never really thought of going to a private hospital for better treatment.
        Today, one has to ensure private health insurance is in place or
'endure' the public healthcare system.Sure there are exceptions out there
but then, that should have been the rule. How many lower middle class and
upward segments of our society opt to have their babies delivered in the
government hospitals? That itself is a gauge of damnation.
        3) Brain Drain
        Suffice to say that if just half the Malaysian diaspora return to
Malaysia and just are left alone to excel, we will be taking on Australia ,
S'pore, Taiwan etc. Just look at what Malaysians are doing in S'pore,
Australia , US, UK , China , Canada etc. It makes we wonder if that was the
underlying intention of our implementation in the 1st place!
        4) Sports
        Just look back at the time when we were powerhouses in football (at
least in Asia ), hockey and athlectics. Thanks to almost homogenous teams
today, we are not worth a 2nd look. Corruption, endemic in our system, has
nailed the final coffin to our football dreams. The tentacles of NEP
permeated this arena where it was the best sphere to nurture nation building
and cohesiveness.
        The Nicol Davids, Chong Wei's and a few INDIVIDUAL cases are a
result more of their own sacrificies and that of their parents. Our schools
and clubs like TPCA play no part in this process.
        5) Inferiority Complex
        Like it or not, we have bred a society with an inferiority complex.
Sometimes we seem to apologise for just existing!!!! Just study the
behaviour of our tourists when they are overseas. Even our students overseas
do not seem comfortable engaging with local students or other foreigners.
Undeniably, we have our bright stars but we ought to have a multitude of
stars given our latent talent as a nation. If anything, the NEP has cemented
the JAGUH KAMPUNG mentality in our society
        6) Judiciary
        In trying to 'redress' the racial imbalance in the judiciary, we
sidelined eminent judges and elevated Jaguh Kampungs who could read a few
pages of English. Of course, our long serving PM destroyed the moral fabric
of this institution in addition to other 'collateral damage' done
        Any foreign investor worth his salt insists in their agreements that
disputes are resolved through arbitration but OUTSIDE Malaysia . What deeper
insult and perception does one need?
        7) Segregation of Society
        At pre school, segregation is not uncommon along religious lines -
Islamic, Christian etc.
        At primary, there is a scramble to register for Chinese medium
schools and Tamil schools unlike pre 70's. The govt schools are sometimes
like schools of indoctrination - teachers primarily of one race and religion
and now mostly women (not that I have anything against women). At secondary,
'bumiputera' students are shunted to residential schools and colleges. Urban
secondary schools become the 1st point of contact for Chinese and Tamil
medium kids from primary.
        After form 5, urban non-Malays will be sent to private colleges,
Malays and other Bumis to matriculation courses and bright non-Malays
enticed to S'pore.
        At university, segregation gets more entrenched with each race
clinging to their own kind with the exception of those from urban schools.
        Employment time, non-Malays see the civil service as an alien arena.
GLCs pick the cream of the Malays and other bumiputera who are not already
snatched by the top MNCs. The others take what comes - usually creating a
mismatch in what they do and what they studied. The armed forces and police
are no attraction for non-Malays. The impression given is that they are
tolerated, not welcomed. Ibrahim Ali will not shout that the non-Malays make
up less than 33% in these areas.
        8) Culture of Corruption and erosion of core values
        Corruption has permeated every echelon of society - from the drain
sweeper to the top leaders thanks to the NEP. Consequently, core values have
eroded as much as our Ringgit. Even a place in the 1st class ward of the
hospital can be found with some sumbangan. Even more macabre, a grave site
to bury your loved one can suddenly be found.
        Blue ICs, passports, parking fines, scholarships, tenders awarded,
even sports are all commodities in the currency of corruption. Not to
mention the judgements you want in the halls of 'justice'.
        9) Lost generation
        Perhaps our biggest loss has been the generation born in the 60's
and later for it is they who now live through the muck and filth of the
decay our society has degenerated into. Wonder who the prime culprit is. If
we have the political will, it will take at least another generation to come
back to where we were - if at all possible. If NEP is akin to cancer, then
we are short of oncologists.
        10) Rent Seekers
        By far, this has been the 'profession' that flourished the most from
NEP. And the Rent Seekers are worse than parasites but they have multiplied
and grown to such an extent that they stare at your faces almost everywhere
you go - from Parliament to the Mat Rempits (the cadres for future rent
seeking MPs)
        The list could go on but how does one encapsulate the blow out of 40
years of NEP in a few sheets other than toilet paper?
                       Click here to find the right stock, bonds, and mutual
funds.
                    Investing
                    Click Here For More Information
adchin
out Viet mainland .
Siansiansian
2010-04-01 18:27:05 UTC
Yeak you are right, Many stupid Singaporean Chinese have invested
millions in Vietnam, soon all their investments will be wiped out and
swallowed by you Vietcon. It will be good for their investment to be
wiped out, teach them the lesson for helping the undeserved.
Post by adchin
I go through life with your statement as one of the phrases, I thank god
for every morning.  Hell, even the Americans got wiped out in Vietnam.
if  the  Malays  are  not  incompetent  ,
do  you  think  you   Chinese   can   take  so  much lands in Malaysia
.
you  Chinese  can  come  to  our  Vietnamese  nation  and  see  if you
can  take  Vietnamese  lands .
well,  may  be  except  for  the  Spratleys   which is   detached from
out   Viet   mainland  .- Hide quoted text -
Hatjman Hunsen , mafia Boss of Cambodia
2010-04-02 03:33:17 UTC
Chinese from Singapore and from Malaysia are
also in Cambodia to take Khmer native land s.

these Chinese from ASEAN are paying lots of bribes in
Cambodia
Paulus
2010-04-02 04:37:57 UTC
Post by Hatjman Hunsen , mafia Boss of Cambodia
Chinese from Singapore and from Malaysia are
also in Cambodia to take Khmer native land s.
these Chinese from ASEAN are paying lots of bribes in
Cambodia
And you people are accepting bribes from the Chinese.

Now let me ask you a question, is it not better to give than to receive?
What do you think?
the Black LEARN GA kock of the Fucking Boudha
2010-04-03 01:05:18 UTC
Hatjman Hun Sen took lots of bribes from the Chinese .

Hatjman Hun Sen forbids the mentioning of the name China
during
the Khmer Rouge trial right now in Phnom Penh in Cambodia .

Hatjman Hun Sen advises Huor Nam Hong not to attend the
Khmer Rouge Trial ,
mr. Huor Nam Hong is the Cambodian Foreign Minister of
Vietnamese and Chinese origine and was summoned by
the International Court in Phnom Penh as defence witness in
this Khmer Rouge Trial .

.
Thai newspaper the Nation claimed mr . Huor Nam Hong was of
Vietnamese origine

just Lee Kuan Yew is of pure Hakka Chinese origine
Paulus
2010-04-02 04:32:56 UTC
What do you mean? If the Chinese had legally obtained much lands in Malaysia
then that has nothing to do with incompetent or not incompetent.

Things would be different if the Chinese had stolen or illegally obtained
lands from the Malaysians and they, the Malaysians, had alowed that to
occur. Now that is not only incomptent, but stupid Malaysians.

Chinese don't want to take Vietnamese land. What do you have there anyway?
In fact many Vietnamese had left Vietnam to live in the USA and other
countries because all what you have in Vietnam are rivers and jungle land to
grow rice and vegetables. No gold, no silver, no diamonds, nothing of that
sort....

So stop bragging about Vietnam....;-)

I have to admit though that many of you people are hard working people,
although many of you are also on welfare here in America. How do I know
that?

Because welfare application forms are available in the Vietnamese language
also. There are no welfare application forms in Indonesian language.

adchin
2010-04-02 06:50:55 UTC
LOL !! Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know it came to that over in
the US, today
language.
Chairman Mao , expert fucker of Chinese High School Girl 's cunts in China
2010-04-22 01:15:58 UTC
We Chinese want Vietnamese coal and aluminium ores .

we Chinese want Cambodia ' s iron ores .

We Chinese are in Vietnam to take coal mines , just like
in Myanmar .
Paulus
2010-04-22 04:53:42 UTC
Hmmmm...are you guys that rich? Coal, iron, aluminum, what else? Don't you
also have gold, diamonds, pearls, fish, shrimp, rice, banana and coconut
trees? Don't you think the Chinese want them too?

,
CPC - Communist Party of China
2010-04-23 00:50:30 UTC
we Chinese have enough Banana and Coconuts from the
Philippines,

but we Chinese lack Iron Ores and Bauxites .

we Chinese want North Vietnam , just like 1000 years ago.

But Viet ' s resistants are putting us on a Collision
Course ,
especially after we Chinese took Truong Sa from the Viets .
Wakalukong
2010-04-23 02:33:10 UTC
Never mind about Malaysia, Liar Komin has already gone to the dogs.

On Apr 23, 8:50 am, CPC - Communist Party of China
Post by Paulus
[...]
Click Here For More Information- Hide quoted text -