Singapore Historical Population from 1900-1989
SuperPOP
2014-11-12 03:33:01 UTC
How many people were in Singapore when you were born?

Singapore Historical Population from 1900-1989

1900 - 220,000
1901 - 228,600
1902 - 236,000
1903 - 243,000
1904 - 250,000
1905 - 257,000
1906 - 264,000
1907 - 271,000
1908 - 279,000
1909 - 287,000

1910 - 295,000
1911 - 303,300
1912 - 321,000
1913 - 330,000
1914 - 339,400
1915 - 349,000
1916 - 358,900
1917 - 369,200
1918 - 369,800
1919 - 387,300

1920 - 398,000
1921 - 418,400
1922 - 436,000
1923 - 458,000
1924 - 469,000
1925 - 485,100
1926 - 502,000
1927 - 555,000
1928 - 599,300
1929 - 575,000

1930 - 596,000
1931 - 557,700
1932 - 588,200
1933 - 515,000
1934 - 525,000
1935 - 572,000
1936 - 603,000
1937 - 651,000
1938 - 710,000
1939 - 727,600

1940 - 755,000
1941 - 769,200
1942 - 795,000
1943 - 822,000
1944 - 849,000
1945 - 878,000
1946 - 907,000
1947 - 938,100
1948 - 961,000
1949 - 979,000

1950 - 1,022,000
1951 - 1,068,000
1952 - 1,127,000
1953 - 1,192,000
1954 - 1,248,000
1955 - 1,306,000
1956 - 1,372,000
1957 - 1,445,900
1958 - 1,519,000
1959 - 1,587,000

1960 - 1,646,000
1961 - 1,702,000
1962 - 1,750,000
1963 - 1,795,000
1964 - 1,842,000
1965 - 1,887,000
1966 - 1,934,000
1967 - 1,978,000
1968 - 2,012,000
1969 - 2,043,000

1970 - 2,074,500
1971 - 2,129,000
1972 - 2,147,000
1973 - 2,185,000
1974 - 2,219,000
1975 - 2,250,000
1976 - 2,278,000
1977 - 2,330,000
1978 - 2,350,000
1979 - 2,380,000

1980 - 2,282,100
1981 - 2,320,000
1982 - 2,370,000
1983 - 2,410,000
1984 - 2,440,000
1985 - 2,480,000
1986 - 2,520,000
1987 - 2,550,000
1988 - 2,600,000
1989 - 2,650,000
AleXX
2014-11-12 04:46:59 UTC
"SuperPOP" wrote in message news:35b3edc7-a9c1-4398-9f4c-***@googlegroups.com...

[...]

===========================

Thanks for the figures
Now we have almost 6,000,000
The population here is being held on thin "plastic" bag
Once it breaks: HBL
I mean Hell Breaks Loose

===========================
The_Inquirer
2014-11-12 13:47:02 UTC
On 12/11/2014 11:33 AM, SuperPOP wrote:

wouldnt LHL heading 4 HBL indicate enthusiasm for malthusiasm?
--
The Inquirer

Just give me a straight answer. Thank you.
Wakalukong
2014-11-13 00:42:55 UTC
No, LKY and LHL have no stomach for Malthusian growth because that would mean unbridled growth of the peasant class. Hence FTs are needed to make the population more worthy and productive.

Wakalukong
SuperPOP
2014-11-13 02:25:09 UTC
AleXX
2014-11-13 03:41:27 UTC
Impending Malthusian catastrophes are diseases like SARS, EBOLA, etc. It
will come back and haunt human again.
The_Inquirer
2014-11-13 06:16:10 UTC
Post by AleXX
Impending Malthusian catastrophes are diseases like SARS, EBOLA,
E Bola? simi-lan? why can't solve them with F-bola (F-balls) ?

E-boh-liao? (he doesn't have?) no f***ing balls?

etc. It

The_Inquirer
2014-11-13 06:12:53 UTC
d***@gmail.com
2015-02-18 11:07:05 UTC
Post by SuperPOP
[...]
hi! where did you get this data from? the website would be really useful for me! thankyou:)