Luxury bags, cash, jewellery seized from Najib's houses
kawaga
2018-05-18 18:42:58 UTC
It takes a few trucks to transport them.

It took 20 hours for the police to card them away from their houses.

There are a lot of luxurious goods from Najib house and apartments and
offices.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/news/asean/1468062/luxury-bags-cash-jewellery-seized-from-najibs-houses

Luxury bags, cash, jewellery seized from Najib's houses

Malaysian police on Friday confiscated 284 designer handbags and 72
suitcases

containing cash, jewellery and other valuables as part of a corruption and

money-laundering investigation into former Prime Minister Najib Razak.

Television stations showed footage of police carting away orange boxes
containing handbags as well as luggage of various sizes from the
condominium.

Mr Singh said the seizure included Birkin Hermes bags, cash in various
currencies,

watches and a "big amount'' of jewellery. Mr Najib's wife, Rosmah Mansor,

is known in Malaysia for her love for Birkin bags, which luxury publications
say

cost from $12,000 to more than $200,000.

https://gulfnews.com/news/asia/truckloads-of-luxury-bags-cash-and-jewellery-seized-from-former-malaysian-pm-s-apartments-1.2223404

Police said Friday they confiscated 284 handbags, mostly Birkins, and 72
suitcases

containing cash, jewellery, watches and other valuable items that filled
five police

trucks from the condominium. In addition, police seized dozens of other
designer

handbags, cash and other valuables from Najib's house.

The labels on some of the boxes seen by The Associated Press described some

of the bags as a "navy blue crocodile skin with diamond," a "blue with
diamonte"

crocodile skin Hermes and a gray crocodile skin Hermes.

All appeared to be new and bought abroad, including in Paris and Switzerland

in 2013 and 2015. Luxury publications say a Birkin can cost from $12,000 to

more than $200,000.
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-18 21:53:52 UTC
Nazi lemak shld HV done this in the beginning by telling all Malaysian this.. I want to sacrifice my mthly RM 22000 mthly salary.. Cos I am a good PM..n my first priority is caring for Malaysian..hahaha