business services that could be made in this portion of the world..................
Damned-Virus-Data Miner providers
2011-04-18 03:12:57 UTC
Hello to all,
There are many online services where we could start off with certain
business etc which might add to more income etc. One such services is
the paid view DVD website where users could login to view whatever
video that is within his age limit. The other service is known as the
paid music download service where user will have to download a program
from the website and then he can use the program to paid for each
music to download. The music is stored in a computer certain protected
directories where he files are to certain extent that there is no way
that any program could read this file unless you use back this program
that user buy the music to download and burn. This protected directory
is such that it will be hard for the user to illegally steal the
program. The last service is known as text online just like Singpore
type of teletext where user can check plane arrival times, news, food,
lottery etc but this version that is on the web is the international
version where after the user logon to it, he can click on the top
right hand corner to go to different country to view news etc. This is
known as international online service which I think is useful to lots
of people which also includes travelers etc. The other service that is
not an online service which could also bring in business which is
known as the music jukebox machine where you can pay to the machine to
choose the different song you want and then the machine will burn to a
CD and that piece of CD is considered as originals. This machine must
be verified by music company to be used in each different country. The
last service which could also boost business is the film area of
business where theatre could have a special projector installed to
read films that has certain strips of codes that is on one of the side
of the film where it can cause the sound system to switch to different
type of sound system in theatre so that film goers could enjoy like
digital dolby surrounhd, THX etc. These system will start
automatically without the need to set the type of sound system
manually to suit each particular films etc. These are all about
business services an hope that this ideas are useful in some ways.

Written by:

Ang Poon Kah
***@yahoo.com
EmCee King
2011-04-18 04:39:54 UTC
Post by Damned-Virus-Data Miner providers
Hello to all,
There are many online services where we could start off with certain
business etc which might add to more income etc. One such services is
the paid view DVD website where users could login to view whatever
video that is within his age limit. The other service is known as the
These are all about
Post by Damned-Virus-Data Miner providers
business services an hope that this ideas are useful in some ways.
Ang Poon Kah
tank you, tank you very much ah!

dhis type of business, ah mm ah pek can do or not? wat abou peeple like
me pambry six elucation and baldeagle fail kindergarden. can do or not?
you provide free training?
EmCee King is a Wimp
2011-04-18 04:42:35 UTC
On 18/04/2011 11:12, Damned-Virus-Data Miner providers wrote:> Hello to all,
   There are many online services where we could start off with certain
business etc which might add to more income etc. One such services is
the paid view DVD website where users could login to view whatever
video that is within his age limit. The other service is known as the
  These are all about
business services an hope that this ideas are useful in some ways.
Ang Poon Kah
tank you, tank you very much ah!
dhis type of business, ah mm ah pek can do or not?  wat abou peeple like
me pambry six elucation and baldeagle fail kindergarden.  can do or not?
  you provide free training?
You have a really serious mental illness

No matter what ID you use, you are still a dumb ass.

Want to end your mental illness?

It doesn't take much to realize that mental illness itself costs
society an unimaginable amount of money. Let us look at the USA
statistic, it is said that "Among all Americans, 36.2 million people
paid for mental health services totaling $57.5 billion in 2006
<mailbox:///P%7C/ThunderbirdPortable/Data/profile/Mail/Local%20Folders/
Temp­lates?number=30801708&part=1.2&filename=mentalcost2006usa.html>.
" For Canada it is said that "On any given day, 500,000 Canadians are
absent from work due to a form of mental illness – half a million
people
– at a total cost to the Canadian economy of more than $50 billion a
year in lost productivity
<mailbox:///P%7C/ThunderbirdPortable/Data/profile/Mail/Local%20Folders/
Temp­lates?number=30801708&part=1.3&filename=mentalcostcanada.html>."
Based on USA and Canada, mental illness costs $107.5 billion a YEAR
but
we know that there are other countries who also suffer from similar
financial burden due to the mental illness scam . Based on the fact
that
there are 195 countries
<http://geography.about.com/cs/countries/a/numbercountries.htm> in
the
world,, I will put in is range of trillions annually just to provide
figure to the interested audience.

It doesn't take much to realize that mental illness costs
people unnecessary suffering. I have offered to challenge the psych
industry
<mailbox:///P%7C/ThunderbirdPortable/Data/profile/Mail/Local%20Folders/
Temp­lates?number=30801708&part=1.4&filename=index2.html>
and given proof
<mailbox:///P%7C/ThunderbirdPortable/Data/profile/Mail/Local%20Folders/
Temp­lates?number=30801708&part=1.5&filename=selfprot.html>why
mental illness is a scam. As I have stated before, mental illness is
created illness. I find it unacceptable to allow people to be
financially burden and having to deal with unnecessary suffering.
Therefore, I will resort to using the public to help me end mental
illness. Why on earth would I take the trouble to do such a thing? I
am
tired of the people in charge of society who would sit and do nothing
while people are made mentally ill. This is why I do it. There are
ways
in which the public can help me amass the resource I need to end
mental
illness. In comparison to what mental illness costs society, the
amount
I ask is insignificant. Given what mental illness costs annually
worldwide, the amount I ask for is meaningless to end the whole
mental
illness scam. Your contribution to the cause of helping me end mental
illness will be documented so that the world will know that you care
about people. As I have stated above, the cost annually worldwide is
trillions but I will just assume a cost of $1 trillion worldwide
annually. Is it too much to ask for 1% of $1 trillion to end mental
illness worldwide which equals $10 billion? Also take into account
that
the mental illness scam has existed for so long that the money that
was
wasted would total to an astronomical amount. There are expense that
has
to be taken in to consideration and people that will be used in the
process in ending the mental illness scam. The mental illness scam is
global problem and people all over the world can contribute to the
cause
of ending it.

There are many ways in which the mental illness scam can end but
so
far it has not. If what I do can lead to the mental illness scam
ending
directly or indirectly, then what I do is a service to the world. But
don't need $10 billion to end the mental illness scam, $1 billion
will
be sufficient to cover the expense which is a bargain in any
perspective. If I had $1 billion I would have spent it to end the
mental illness scam but I do not so I am counting on the public. This
is
just a step in achieving my goal so any contribution would help
towards
that outcome. There are so many charitable causes in the world that
continue to operate without any resolution but this one is different
because the mental illness scam will end and people will benefit
financially and mentally. Some of you may wonder how come I cannot be
stopped from what I am doing since I do not a medical degree? The
method
which I have outline to rid oneself of mental illness works as long
as
someone does not tamper with what you are doing. The method works
because mental illness is a scam. The government watchdog, drug
companies, researchers in the field of mental health have not end the
mental illness scam so this is the solution which I propose;
financially
support me in my quest to end the mental illness scam.

The contribution that you are making is a step in ending the
mental
illness scam. It can trigger people 's awareness of mental illness
being
a scam. Those agencies which monitored the area of mental health, law
enforcement, etc, who have decided not to take action may take
action.
It can also give you the peace of mind that the end result of your
contribution will result in the ending of the mental illness scam as
it
will be used for that purpose. The mental illness scam continues to
operate because there is nobody like myself who existed that would
take
it this far to challenge the psych industry
<mailbox:///P%7C/ThunderbirdPortable/Data/profile/Mail/Local%20Folders/
Temp­lates?number=30801708&part=1.4&filename=index2.html>.
We want to live life free from being made mentally ill. Your
contribution is to help me help society.

If you want to contribute to end the mental illness scam:
http://www.destroypsychiatry.org/endmental.html
a***@king.org
why are you trying so hard to be stupid, you cunt?
Sotong King
2011-04-18 15:10:00 UTC
Post by a***@king.org
Post by Damned-Virus-Data Miner providers
Post by Damned-Virus-Data Miner providers
Hello to all,
There are many online services where we could start off with certain
business etc which might add to more income etc. One such services is
the paid view DVD website where users could login to view whatever
video that is within his age limit. The other service is known as the
These are all about
Post by Damned-Virus-Data Miner providers
business services an hope that this ideas are useful in some ways.
Ang Poon Kah
tank you, tank you very much ah!
dhis type of business, ah mm ah pek can do or not? wat abou peeple like
me pambry six elucation and baldeagle fail kindergarden. can do or not?
you provide free training?
why are you trying so hard to be stupid, you cunt?
i no trying so hard to be stupid lah! i am stupid lah! my IQ only 67
(Cantonese: luk chut = dick). you understan? LOL!
Sotong King is a Wimp
2011-04-18 17:07:51 UTC
Post by a***@king.org
[...]
Do you really think that anyone pays any attention to what you say,
andjing gila?