If attacked, will Singaporeans fight to the death to defend the country?
booby
2006-03-11 07:36:47 UTC
And protect the all righteous government with the last drop of their blood?
Observer
2006-03-11 12:10:02 UTC
Post by booby
And protect the all righteous government with the last drop of their blood?
Hehe...how about carrying TWO
uniforms when going to battle?
LOL.
Kantian
2006-03-11 13:05:14 UTC
aye, firstly old man and sons will take the first flight out of sg, their
reason, we shall live to fight another day, just like the kuwaiti royals.
Those that can't leave will have to take up arms and force to go into battle
and be the first to die, some generals will stay to fight, thinking they
could get some glory incase they win or aid come in time. Some like Harry
and our president when young will help the enemy, like translations, guides,
become informers or performing errants etc. Old man and families will then
live comfortably in exile with the countries and other personal billions in
reserves.
The Bishop
2006-03-11 13:22:27 UTC
Post by Kantian
aye, firstly old man and sons will take the first flight out of sg, their
reason, we shall live to fight another day, just like the kuwaiti royals.
Those that can't leave will have to take up arms and force to go into battle
and be the first to die, some generals will stay to fight, thinking they
could get some glory incase they win or aid come in time. Some like Harry
and our president when young will help the enemy, like translations, guides,
become informers or performing errants etc. Old man and families will then
live comfortably in exile with the countries and other personal billions in
reserves.
You will be the first to leave Singapore, trust yourself on that, when
you even want to beg for $6 ......... LOL
Kantian
2006-03-11 13:36:30 UTC
u forget it lah, you never serve NS what to talk big here, u'll be the first
to leave, u never carry a rifle before who want to stand beside u, the first
person u'll kill is the person standing beside u.
The Bishop
2006-03-11 13:42:19 UTC
Post by Kantian
u forget it lah, you never serve NS what to talk big here, u'll be the first
to leave, u never carry a rifle before who want to stand beside u, the first
person u'll kill is the person standing beside u.
How did you know I never served NS ...... LOL ...... You are always
looking for some excuse for your shortcomings(which you have plenty)
...... LOL
Kantian
The Bishop
2006-03-11 14:26:29 UTC
Post by Kantian
how i know? u don't know meh, u chee ko pek, u told everyone here before
what.
Try again ...... LOL
Post by Kantian
truth
2006-03-11 15:35:11 UTC
Post by The Bishop
Post by Kantian
u forget it lah, you never serve NS what to talk big here, u'll be the first
to leave, u never carry a rifle before who want to stand beside u, the first
person u'll kill is the person standing beside u.
How did you know I never served NS ...... LOL ...... You are always
looking for some excuse for your shortcomings(which you have plenty)
...... LOL
Year of enlistment ?
Which recruit training camp.
What rank ?
Which unit ?
Post by The Bishop
Kantian
The Bishop
2006-03-11 16:39:30 UTC
Post by Kantian
he is not even an sgian, where got serve NS want, his home is in malaysia,
he travel back very often.
LOL ...... travel back to where and how often ...... and don't bother
quoting the liar truth, he won't even dare to post which camp, years
of enlistment and rank. He is your beloved devil ...... LOL
Post by Kantian
Post by truth
Post by The Bishop
Kantian
blood?
The Bishop
2006-03-11 16:57:07 UTC
Post by Kantian
don't bullish lah, chinese new year u never go back meh?
There you go, you need that liar truth to help you work on you lies
.......... ROTFL
Post by Kantian
Post by Kantian
Post by truth
Post by The Bishop
blood?
truth
2006-03-12 04:30:47 UTC
Post by The Bishop
Post by Kantian
don't bullish lah, chinese new year u never go back meh?
There you go, you need that liar truth to help you work on you lies
.......... ROTFL
Is there a need for me to tell lies ?
U need to because u have a bad past to hide and a paid mission
to smear me as the papists are so scare of my postings.
Post by The Bishop
Post by Kantian
Post by Kantian
Post by truth
Post by The Bishop
blood?
booby
blood?
Kantian
blood?
The Bishop
2006-03-12 01:15:30 UTC
Post by booby
oops! if you have lots of nieces and nephews, got to give plenty of ang pows
He did not give them any, because I have yet to give him $6. If you
can give him $6 instead, it might end his sorry state .....
Post by Kantian
Post by truth
Post by The Bishop
blood?
truth
2006-03-12 04:33:13 UTC
Post by The Bishop
Post by booby
oops! if you have lots of nieces and nephews, got to give plenty of ang pows
He did not give them any, because I have yet to give him $6. If you
can give him $6 instead, it might end his sorry state .....
That certainly is a figment of ur imagination which has gone coocoo.
Do it a little too often and u end up a bird like tweety.
Post by The Bishop
Post by Kantian
Post by truth
Post by The Bishop
Post by Kantian
u forget it lah, you never serve NS what to talk big here, u'll be
the
first
to leave, u never carry a rifle before who want to stand beside u,
the
first
person u'll kill is the person standing beside u.
How did you know I never served NS ...... LOL ...... You are always
looking for some excuse for your shortcomings(which you have plenty)
...... LOL
Year of enlistment ?
Which recruit training camp.
What rank ?
Which unit ?
Post by The Bishop
blood?
truth
2006-03-12 04:29:03 UTC
Post by The Bishop
Post by Kantian
he is not even an sgian, where got serve NS want, his home is in malaysia,
he travel back very often.
LOL ...... travel back to where and how often ...... and don't bother
quoting the liar truth, he won't even dare to post which camp, years
of enlistment and rank. He is your beloved devil ...... LOL
fact is u dare not face the truth.
if u claimed to have served NS just tell us
some rough details of ur service like what rank, where
u r trained, which year, which camp, which unit.

most likely u came from Malaysia as the unfair advantage given
to the Malay makes it difficult to compete with them. that is why
u have to suck up to the pap as they give u a home and a future
at the expense of born in Singapore Singaporeans.
Post by The Bishop
Post by Kantian
Post by truth
Post by The Bishop
blood?
Kantian
blood?
The Bishop
2006-03-12 08:02:12 UTC
Post by Kantian
he likes to go round the camps and polish the boots of everyone for free.
You see how I can easily torment that liar truth hiding in Perth. He
is hoping mad now expecting me to tell him what he wants to know and
foaming so bad you thought he had cappuccino all over him when I just
brush him aside. Why do you like to polish his boots so much .....LOL
Post by Kantian
Post by truth
Post by The Bishop
Post by Kantian
Post by truth
Post by The Bishop
blood?
truth
2006-03-12 08:24:29 UTC
Post by The Bishop
Post by Kantian
he likes to go round the camps and polish the boots of everyone for free.
You see how I can easily torment that liar truth hiding in Perth. He
is hoping mad now expecting me to tell him what he wants to know and
foaming so bad you thought he had cappuccino all over him when I just
brush him aside. Why do you like to polish his boots so much .....LOL
Chey, such low standard.
I just poke at u to test test.
U no answer means u no do NS.
Most likely u went around polishing
other people's aeroplane heads.
Then one day u polish the aeroplane head
of a pap top dogs who see u doing such
a fantastic job on him, decided to make u
his slave. So now we know u as a slave must
do ur master's bidding.
Post by The Bishop
Post by Kantian
Post by truth
Post by The Bishop
Post by Kantian
blood?
truth
blood?
truth
2006-03-11 15:33:56 UTC
Post by The Bishop
Post by Kantian
aye, firstly old man and sons will take the first flight out of sg, their
reason, we shall live to fight another day, just like the kuwaiti royals.
Those that can't leave will have to take up arms and force to go into battle
and be the first to die, some generals will stay to fight, thinking they
could get some glory incase they win or aid come in time. Some like Harry
and our president when young will help the enemy, like translations, guides,
become informers or performing errants etc. Old man and families will then
live comfortably in exile with the countries and other personal billions in
reserves.
You will be the first to leave Singapore, trust yourself on that, when
you even want to beg for $6 ......... LOL
Aiyah, foreign born lap-dogs like u will be the first to fly out
while I, Singapore born will be the first to fly back.
....lobert....
2006-03-11 13:56:44 UTC
There are already contingency plan to set up government overseas in a
friendly country when Singapore is attacked. This is normal for any
small country like Singapore.
Observer
2006-03-11 14:32:07 UTC
Post by ....lobert....
There are already contingency plan to set up government overseas in a
friendly country when Singapore is attacked.
Hehe...in the past, the generals and leaders
fought SIDE by SIDE with their men.
They go down with the ship they led.
"Setting up overseas" is nicer way of
putting "abandoning your ship"....
LOL.
Post by ....lobert....
This is normal for any
small country like Singapore.
"Normal" since when?
LOL.
....lobert....
2006-03-11 14:49:42 UTC
Post by ....lobert....
This is normal for any
small country like Singapore.
"Normal" since when?
LOL.
In the past, when Generals were on the horse back ?
Since the day Singapore become independent, the contingency plan was
already there. If you do not know then no point talking about it.
Observer
2006-03-11 14:54:44 UTC
Post by ....lobert....
Post by Observer
Post by ....lobert....
This is normal for any
small country like Singapore.
"Normal" since when?
LOL.
In the past, when Generals were on the horse back ?
Since the day Singapore become independent, the contingency plan was
already there.
Drafting your own "contingency" to
ensure that you can "run away" during
battle does not make it "normal"....
LOL.
Post by ....lobert....
If you do not know then no point talking about it.
In ancient times, people who run away
from battle, including generals are called
COWARDS. But because nowadays you want to
save yourself the embarassment when it YOU
who will be running, you have to invent
new names for it.....like calling it
"contingency plans"......
LOL.
....lobert....
2006-03-11 15:11:20 UTC
Post by Observer
Post by ....lobert....
Post by ....lobert....
If you do not know then no point talking about it.
In ancient times, people who run away
from battle, including generals are called
COWARDS. But because nowadays you want to
save yourself the embarassment when it YOU
who will be running, you have to invent
new names for it.....like calling it
"contingency plans"......
LOL.
This has nothing to do with RUNNING AWAY !

Singapore is too small to set up an alternate command from within. The
only way is to set up alternate command outside Singapore in a friendly
country. Why do we have airplane stationed outside Singapore? If you
don't understand or you have not served national service, I don't blame you.
Observer
2006-03-11 14:37:14 UTC
Post by ....lobert....
There are already contingency plan to set up government overseas in a
friendly country when Singapore is attacked. This is normal for any
small country like Singapore.
Ok.....so its normal for "government" to
set up overseas....aka "run away"...

Then why can't the citizens also set up
the SAME "citizenry" overseas.....?
So sama sama "run away"?

Like that everbody will be happy....nobody
needs to sacrifice anything....everybody
can return when its over....
BTW....who decides who can "run away"....
and who have to stay and fight?
How come some can "run away"....but others
have to stay and fight and face the bombs?
LOL.
....lobert....
2006-03-11 14:52:37 UTC
Post by Observer
Post by ....lobert....
There are already contingency plan to set up government overseas in a
friendly country when Singapore is attacked. This is normal for any
small country like Singapore.
Ok.....so its normal for "government" to
set up overseas....aka "run away"...
Then why can't the citizens also set up
the SAME "citizenry" overseas.....?
So sama sama "run away"?
Like that everbody will be happy....nobody
needs to sacrifice anything....everybody
can return when its over....
BTW....who decides who can "run away"....
and who have to stay and fight?
How come some can "run away"....but others
have to stay and fight and face the bombs?
LOL.
This has nothing to do with running away, Singapore is too small and no
way to setting up an alternate command within Singapore if there is an
attack.
Observer
2006-03-11 15:00:52 UTC
Post by ....lobert....
Post by Observer
Then why can't the citizens also set up
the SAME "citizenry" overseas.....?
So sama sama "run away"?
Like that everbody will be happy....nobody
needs to sacrifice anything....everybody
can return when its over....
BTW....who decides who can "run away"....
and who have to stay and fight?
How come some can "run away"....but others
have to stay and fight and face the bombs?
LOL.
This has nothing to do with running away,
Of course its RUNNING AWAY...
But because you want to save face,
you must call it "contingency" and other
bullshit?
LOL.
Post by ....lobert....
Singapore is too small and no
way to setting up an alternate command within Singapore if there is an
attack.
Why must set up alternate command ONLY
with YOU being allowed to run away?
Why not allow ALL the citizens to run
away just like you?
Call it "setting up alternate country" lar...
LOL.
....lobert....
2006-03-11 15:14:14 UTC
Post by Observer
Post by ....lobert....
Singapore is too small and no
way to setting up an alternate command within Singapore if there is an
attack.
Why must set up alternate command ONLY
with YOU being allowed to run away?
Why not allow ALL the citizens to run
away just like you?
Call it "setting up alternate country" lar...
LOL.
You want to run away, say so! Nobody is going to stop you. I don't blame
you since you don't understand because you did not serve NS.
yansimon52
2006-03-11 15:53:54 UTC
Post by Observer
Post by ....lobert....
Post by Observer
Then why can't the citizens also set up
the SAME "citizenry" overseas.....?
So sama sama "run away"?
Like that everbody will be happy....nobody
needs to sacrifice anything....everybody
can return when its over....
BTW....who decides who can "run away"....
and who have to stay and fight?
How come some can "run away"....but others
have to stay and fight and face the bombs?
LOL.
This has nothing to do with running away,
Of course its RUNNING AWAY...
But because you want to save face,
you must call it "contingency" and other
bullshit?
LOL.
Ayahhhhhhhhh...what Looooooobert means is, those MIWs' million $
'runaway' to friendly countries.....afterthat, MIWs would then followed
their money, in person, when facing a losing battle........
LOL.
truth
2006-03-11 15:36:33 UTC
They have a squadron of F16 stationed in WA and
a training ground in Queensland.
Many big shots also have holiday homes in WA.
CoffeeEnam
2006-03-12 01:15:16 UTC
Question for lobert: what if the friendly country is the one attacking
singapore or at war with singapore?

i see it that any war with singapore wqill be short and not dragging like
iraq.
Tweety

CoffeeEnam
Zeitgeist
2006-03-12 10:16:37 UTC
cowards will run off to Oz esp Perth
truth
2006-03-12 12:48:41 UTC
Post by Zeitgeist
Post by booby
And protect the all righteous government with the last drop of their blood?
cowards will run off to Oz esp Perth
So all the pap top dogs who have holiday homes here
are also cowards then.