Good News! -- Jesus Christ Went To The Cross So You Can Go To Heaven
kjkjdjjn
2005-02-07 12:43:02 UTC
Now, lets compare Mohamed with Jesus.
Jesus never get married,
one of his follower betrayed him
and he die on the cross...the most painfull way of dying.
Also Jesus fails to unite Jews people.

Mohamed married with many wifes,
one of his most lovely wife is only 9 year olds at the time of married.
Mohamed success unite Arab people
He has many follower, non of his follower betray him
He was rise to heaven in the most glorious way.

So, you can see who is the winner.

But now the fact is:
Although many Islamic country are very rich in natural resource,
but their people are very poor.
Good News!
Do you know how simple it is to go to Heaven after this
life has ended?
The good news is that God came from Heaven to earth
in the person of Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago and
died for our past, present and future sins(misdeeds).
He was born in the land of Israel supernaturally to a
virgin Jewish woman named Mary. He lived a sinless life
for thirty-three years and then sacrificed His sinless
blood and died on a cross to pay the death penalty for
our sins.
After Jesus died He rose from the dead three days later
as He said He would. The Holy Bible also tells us that
Jesus Christ ascended into Heaven and that all who accept
Him as their Lord and Saviour will live forever with Him
in Heaven where there is no more death, sorrow, sickness
and pain.
The Holy Bible very clearly explains how simple it is
to be saved and on your way to Heaven, "For if you
confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe
in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you
WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9)
You can be saved right now and on your way to Heaven if
you will open your heart to Jesus and pray the following
Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so that I can have
a home in Heaven when I die. I agree with You that I am a
sinner. I believe You love me and want to save me. I
believe that You bled and died on the cross to pay the
penalty for my sins. I believe that You rose from the dead.
Please forgive my sins and come into my heart and be my
Lord and Saviour. Thank You Lord Jesus Christ for
forgiving me and saving me through Your merciful grace.
Amen.
You are now a Christian if you said the prayer and allowed
God to save you. Welcome to the family of God.
Have a great day!
Internet Evangelist R.L. Grossi
1. http://www.biblegateway.com << Free Online Bible
2. http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html << Free Online Movies
3. http://www.worshipmusic.com/0310263670.html << The Passion Of The
Christ
4. http://www.gieson.com/Library/projects/animations/walk/index.html <<
Animation
5. http://www.carm.org/cults/cultlist.htm << Beware Of Cults
6. http://www.equip.org/free/DH198.htm << About Hell
7. http://www.powertochange.com/questions/qna2.html << Is Jesus God?
Ventura
2005-02-07 13:40:42 UTC
Lets compare Osama and Mohammed.
Osama is married, he betrayed many of his Muslims brothers by terrorist
attack.
He is still alive and very much wanted to be captured dead or alive by Bush.
He failed to unite his Muslims brothers.

Although Osama is married, religiously, he can have four wives with him in
the Afghanistan mountains.
He has many terrorist followers.
He has Al Qaeda which Jesus and Mohammed had not.
http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/trainingmanual.htm
He preaches terrorism.
So, you can see among the three who is the winner?
Pete Hine
2005-02-07 14:28:35 UTC
Jesus is dead.
Mohammed is dead.
Osama is alive, but has to hide in a cave or whatever.
I'm alive and free as a bird; or something like it.
Who is the winner?
Robert Ho

T-Junction
2005-02-07 15:23:32 UTC
U r all wrong!
I am the winner.
Because I do nothing.
So if you wanna be a winner, follow in my footsteps.
Do nothing, it's so easy. It's the easiest religion in the world.
Follow me and I promise you that you will certainly go to that wonderful
illusory place we all call heaven.
pap_smeared
2005-02-12 08:23:45 UTC
How great it would be if we can choose our government like we choose
our religion. We still have to pay money to our government even if we
do not like their ways of doing things. For religion, we can choose
not to donate.
Post by Pete Hine
Post by Ventura
Post by kjkjdjjn
[...]
<<
ardeedee
lobert lo
God?
Tegenpool
Jesus was a Palestine!
intruder
Nee toch, geen geitenneuker.
jay
2005-02-13 21:57:09 UTC
Post by intruder
Post by Tegenpool
Jesus was a Palestine!
Nee toch, geen geitenneuker.
are you constipated monkey?
intruder
2005-02-14 22:10:25 UTC
Post by jay
Post by intruder
Post by Tegenpool
Jesus was a Palestine!
Nee toch, geen geitenneuker.
are you constipated monkey?
No you the stiff faker and fantaziser! LOL
So what was the name of the Italian Minister you had lunch with,
faker?
c***@yahoo.com.sg
2005-02-13 06:20:57 UTC
I don't really trust organisation such as NKF and the likes. They are
all indirectly related to the government. So indirectly people donating
to the such organisations donate to the government and their
mishandling of our hard earned money. And we really have no idea how
our money is being spent.

And why religious charitables? Well lets put it this way, compared it
to the government run organisation the money we gives to religious
organisations are better reach out to the beneficiaries, due to the
fact that they all have some sort of self-righteous obligation
ingrained into their religious teachings. But I have to add, not all
religious organisations are that self-righteous though, we all just
have to open our eyes before opening up our wallet. Basicallly not only
religious charitables, other small organisations is also the best.

For me, when doing charitable works I always like to stretch my dollar
to the fullest and go direct to the point. I do not like the idea of
donating money to organisation and find that only part of my money goes
to the real beneficiaries, while the other part goes to the logistical
part such as printing propaganda T-shirts and banners. I believe that
is the obligation of the government.

This is what I usually does. Whenever times allow I would call up to
any charitable organisations(be it religious or not) to tell them about
my plan. The most important part is to ask from them the number of head
counts of the beneficiaries. This is important for fairness and to
prevent dispute later on. Then I would drive to the nearest supermarket
and buy as many cartons of biscuits as I can possibly put in my trunk.
Just ask from the sales staffs, they will gladly help you to bring it
out from the back of the store. When I reach there I will go to the
admin office, talk to the person in charge, then head to their premise
before handing out the biscuits out from the cartons to them, one by
one. Make sure they all personally get it from you. And when I have
leftovers I would give all to the working staffs and thanking them for
their great work. And still if I have some more leftovers, I would keep
it for my consumption later on. You see this it the best way to get my
objective across. We all can make a difference.

Printing charitable propaganda T-shirts and banners is the job of the
government.
Post by pap_smeared
Post by T-Junction
Post by pap_smeared
Post by T-Junction
Post by Pete Hine
Post by Ventura
Bush.
He failed to unite his Muslims brothers.
Although Osama is married, religiously, he can have four wives with
him
Post by pap_smeared
Post by T-Junction
in
Post by Pete Hine
Post by lobert lo
Post by ardeedee
Post by pap_smeared
Post by T-Junction
Post by Pete Hine
Post by pap_smeared
Post by T-Junction
Post by Pete Hine
Post by Ventura
Post by kjkjdjjn
Christ
4.
http://www.gieson.com/Library/projects/animations/walk/index.html
Post by pap_smeared
Post by T-Junction
<<
God?
Vernon North
2005-02-12 17:22:51 UTC
Post by pap_smeared
How great it would be if we can choose our government like we choose
our religion.
I think that's what happens in the middle east. You choose a government,
and you've chosen a religion.

Verno
ardeedee
freesia
2005-02-08 01:28:10 UTC
Have you read The Da Vinci Code?
Die-hard Christian will surely hate this book.
Kerry
2005-02-08 03:17:14 UTC
WTF does Jesus claim himself as god? All lies in the faith of the
followers/believers
Ace Lim
2005-02-08 10:02:12 UTC
Hi All

Let set the scene for Jesus to understand it better:

Jews were persecuted by the Romans. Jesus sees his Jew fellowmen hung and
crucified out side the city gates since he was young. (A normal person would
have hatred for the Romans)

Now at age 33 tells the Jews to love your enemy, which he has shown towards
the Romans and Jews, which he ask to forgive them.

So Jesus is either a mad man or God.

But I have not heard of any mad man, creating miracles or willing to go
through that much of suffering. (Romans were known to make torturing an art
form).

The rest is for u to decide.
--
Ace Lim
ardeedee
2005-02-08 12:17:02 UTC
Prior to this the law unto Men was that of an eye for an eye and thye bible
of the OLd testament is replete with revenge as the motive and as violence
for a means to an end.
The role of Jesus was to change this concept of human behaviour from an "eye
for an eye" to a "forgive your enemies" - it is always easy to forgive your
friends.
Hi All
ardeedee
2005-02-08 12:13:42 UTC
Yes Jesus claims He is God and He is .
Missing Link
2005-02-08 14:46:32 UTC
If LKY claims himself to be a Singaporean god, do you think his claim is
allowed? In parliament, yes. His B-carrier yes. In general no.
ardeedee
Ou
2005-02-08 16:23:56 UTC
I thought Jesus never claims he is God. He is only the son of God. He is
a prophet. I think many Christians nowadays have the wrong concept
about Jesus.
mypcbase
2005-02-09 06:23:26 UTC
Post by Ou
I thought Jesus never claims he is God. He is only the son of God. He is
a prophet. I think many Christians nowadays have the wrong concept
about Jesus.
There is always who want to tell you that jesus is another
prophet. Or that he is just a son of God.

To find out who Jesus is, will you ask a Christian, or
trust a non-Christian to reveal that to you?

the only way to find out is ask God to lead you, to show you.
Or go and find out for yourself.
Many people have done that.

Even people in Papua New Guinea, remote area can accept that.
There is no reason why no one couldn't if he is honest to himself.
That is all what it takes.

AntiChrist will always shortchange who Jesus is.
The AntiChrist comes in many names, and too bad, you
already fall into their
scheme. Some AntiChrist even call themselves prophet.
You think these people are truly prophet from God? Really?
Will you bet your life on it?
The answers are revealed in the Bible.

the truth remains : Jesus is God and will always be.
Even if you find it hard to understand or accept.
Ou
2005-02-10 14:01:19 UTC
That is why I meant. Christian nowadays have the wrong understanding
about Jesus. What is wrong with accepting Jesus as a prophet. Is it
because if you accept Jesus as a prophet you have to accept that he is
just another human being like you and me. Please note that I am not
criticising Christianity. I just think that if you accept Jesus as a
human being, you will admire his virtues and sacrifices more.

Another matter I cannot accept some Christiana nowadays is because
whenever anyone questions anything about Christianity, they will
immediately labelled them as AntiChrist. Is this the correct way to
spread the word of God? You can never question, you must always accept
even though sometimes something doesn't make sense.
mypcbase
2005-02-12 01:39:35 UTC
Post by Ou
That is why I meant. Christian nowadays have the wrong understanding
about Jesus. What is wrong with accepting Jesus as a prophet. Is it
Oops! I misread what you write as "Jesus is only a prophet".
You are right. Jesus is a prophet.
You didn't write "Jesus is only a prophet".
I should have re-read what you posted before replying.
I am very sorry.
Post by Ou
Another matter I cannot accept some Christiana nowadays is because
whenever anyone questions anything about Christianity, they will
immediately labelled them as AntiChrist. Is this the correct way to
spread the word of God? You can never question, you must always accept
even though sometimes something doesn't make sense.
You got a point there.
I dont know if the Bible did mention any correct way to spread
the word of God. Maybe there is.
I have no further comments.

Again, sorry for the wrong response.
thank you.

regards
mypcbase
ardeedee
2005-02-09 01:31:45 UTC
You thought wrong - Jesus is God - the Son and the Father and the Holy Ghost
are all one and the same - a Trinity- which is not somethng most people can
understand but why try to understand God. Enough that God can re-create
himself in different ways.
furry
The trinity has been expunged from most bibles. Check yours.
ardeedee
ardeedee
himself in different ways.
Kerry