Ching Cheong, you love China, but does China love you?
Hong Kong Independence Movement, HIM
2006-09-01 12:46:35 UTC
http://www.hkfront.org/chingcheong-en.ppt
Ching Cheong, you love China, but does China love you?

http://www.hkfront.org/index-sub-en.html
Hong Konger Front, calling for Hong Kong independence and the
establishment of the Republic of Hong Kong
Zanzibar
ardeedee
Ventura
2006-09-01 15:13:54 UTC
He is not a Mainland Chinese, but a Hong Kong Chinese. But Hong Kong belongs to China, and
therefore he is a Chinese of Hong Kong of China? If a Chinese is from Canton, then he or she
carries the title of Chinese of Canton of China? If you stay in Ang Mo Kio, then Arse'deedee is a
Singaporean of Ang Mo Kio of Singapore?........;);)
Post by Zanzibar
He is jailed for spying. If he is China Chinese, he will be charged for
treason and will be shot to death.
in
ardeedee
AleXX
Spore AngMo Kia......
rinpoche
2006-09-02 03:48:25 UTC
Zanzibar
ardeedee
rinpoche
2006-09-02 03:52:03 UTC
Technically speaking, the Taiwanese government is not foreign. If they
were allowed to run for elections in the Mainland, they could well end
up ruling the whole of China.
2006-09-02 03:58:12 UTC
There are ripples on the surface of a quiet big pond sometimes but no
still waters at a rolling sea even for a short while. Likewise, a
civilized democratic Britain coexisted with her undemocratic colony
Hong Kong before 1997, but an authoritarian barbarian China does not
permit an annexed land Hong Kong she engulfed in 1997 to be democratic.

China did not allow herself to have democracy over the past five
decades, nor is China presently paving the way for democracy. Today,
Hong Kongers' begging China for democracy amounts to an ostrich-like
attempt to get out of a shark's mouth unharmed. It's too late.

Fight or die. Give the shark an all-out punch head-on! We Hong Kongers
should be no cowards at this turning point of Hong Kong's history.

Alex
2006-09-03 02:10:43 UTC
You are courting trouble.
China is properous now after opening up. However the rule is still
communist.
Hong Kong has no self rule even during the British rule. If the British
did not gave you self rule can China, your present master, gives you
self rule ?
Creating trouble for Hong Kong if you start to fight in the streets,
all foreign investors will withdraw from Hong Kong. Can Hong Kong
survive then ?
rinpoche
2006-09-03 03:25:39 UTC
Who said anything about fighting on the streets? Why tell other people
what to do? It's their business and their land. If they are like
Singaporeans: sensitive issue don't dare to discuss, not sure don't
dare to say, no guarantee or safety net don't dare to do, then Hongkong
won't be the vibrant and exciting place it is today.
survive then ?
Alex
2006-09-04 02:38:57 UTC
To overthrow a government you have to go to the street to demonstrate
and then cause troubles for the authority. This happened in the other
former Russian controlled countries.
Some called it Orange Revolution and other colour revolutions.

Tiananmen is already a lesson. If they try to do a Tiananmen in Hong
Kong, the ones to suffer are the Hong Kong residents, when investors
start to withdraw.
survive then ?
Hong Kong Independence Movement, HIM
2006-09-10 13:09:36 UTC
You are right about your remark comparing Singapore and Hong Kong in
terms of freedom of speech and freedom of expression. Singapore's media
is very dull and dry, indeed.

rinpoche 寫道:
survive then ?
Alex
2006-09-11 02:58:16 UTC
See what is happening in Taiwan. The movement to bring down Chen Shui
Bian is still going on. Will this work ?
If they don't use labour strikes to cripple the economy, Chen Shui Bian
will never step down unless more details of his corruption come to
light.
Peaceful demonstration will not achieve anything. It is only giving a
message. Whenther the authority will accept or not, the authority has
the last say.
survive then ?
Hong Kong Independence Movement, HIM
2006-09-12 13:51:54 UTC
Hong Kongers are not Chinese, and at least 30% of Hong Kongers want the
Chinese occupying troops (PLA) to get out of the Hong Kong, and at
least 30% of Hong Kongers do want the Beijing regime to leave Hong Kong
alone, and at least 30% of Hong Kongers have the visions of building an
independent sovereign Hong Kong state
Alex
2006-09-13 03:22:16 UTC
The defination of Chinese people include Manchurians, Hakka, Teo-chew,
Hock-chia, Singhaineses, Szechuaneses, Cantoneses, Hockiens, Mongolians
etc etc.

Tell me what Hong Kong people consist of ?

The agreement for 150 years of shame for China is intolerable. You
think China will let go of Hong Kong just like what you want.
Most likely you are not of Chinese origin, maybe an ang-mo or kwei-lo.

You must be paid by the USA or Britain to sabotage the stability in
Hong Kong in order that the west can attack China once again. Don't be
stupid. I am around. I will stop you from doing it by putting you into
the mental hospital.

Alex
2006-09-16 01:33:01 UTC
Did I defame you ?
You can go ahead to sue me if you think so.
I am still waiting for Lee Kuan Yew to sue me regarding my article of
1984, that is http://sg.geocities.com/alex_kew/election84.html .
In my websites, I dare to screw Lee Kuan Yew and his gang and
government policies. So don't talk bad about Singaporeans as if they
have no gut to stand up.

http://www.geocities.com/alex_kew/ ,
http://uk.geocities.com/alex_kew/ ,
http://members.lycos.co.uk/alexkew/ .
2006-09-16 04:47:07 UTC
I know you long time ago.
Why did you post messages under different name? You did not call
yourself Alex last year.

Alex 寫道:
Alex
2006-09-17 02:18:26 UTC
Last year I use my e-mail as the nick name.
Later I update my profile and put Alex as the nick name.
The previous name was alex_kew @yahoo.com. This is my e-mail address.
Is there anything wrong with this ?
2006-09-18 13:39:24 UTC
Alex, if I am not wrong, you also posted plenty messages about Hong
Kong politics under different names, though you apparently have no
social connection with Hong Kong, nor have you any real-life experience
with Hong Kong -- if you are qualified for commenting on Hong Kong
politics, it is your Chinese ethnicity. But, I wonder whether it is a
sufficient condition.

Alex 寫道:
Alex
2006-09-19 02:28:34 UTC
I did use Noname for some posts, but Google stopped me from doing
again.

HIM will become like DPP of Taiwan. See how Taiwan is now in this
horrible state of affairs. As loong as you have a clause of
independence in your party or organisation charter, you will be doomed.
Hong Kong is China's land.
I will stop any body who wants to split away Hong Kong from China. I
can do it spiritually, from Singapore, mind you.

Your group will become a crazy lot and the proper place for you is the
mental hospital.
2006-09-20 12:06:22 UTC
Alex, why are you so fond of personal attack and defamation rather than
rational discussion and rational debate?

Alex 寫道:
mental hospital.
Bald eagle
2006-09-22 02:29:39 UTC
Are you an individual, or an organisation ?

Like to hear more about the independence movement
in Hong Kong.

"Hong Kong Independence Movement, HIM" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:***@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
Hong Kong Independence Movement, HIM
2006-09-23 02:45:21 UTC
As a group, the Hong Kong Independence Movement, HIM, is just one of
the members of the Hong Konger Front - an alliance of some Hong Kong
separatist groups.

For more details, please visit the website the Hong Konger Front at
http://www.hkfront.org

Bald eagle 寫道:
in Hong Kong.
Bald eagle
2006-09-23 07:25:06 UTC
I assume that one of your vision is to leave
China and become a sovereign country.
Do you really think independence for Hong Kong is
possible and at what cost ?

"Hong Kong Independence Movement, HIM" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:***@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

in Hong Kong.
Alex
2006-09-23 02:41:54 UTC
[ Alex, why are you so fond of personal attack and libel rather than
rational discussion and rational debate?]

I go for righteousness. If people are against righteousness, I will
attack.
Hong Kong belongs to China for the past thousands of years. And now
your group wants to split It from the mainland China. Are you righteous
?

I don't go for human rights. Because if Revelation chapter 9 verse 15
can say that God wants to kill one third of mankind, there is no human
rights. It is only God's right.
Idiot, you understand ?

Just look at the way you change the title of this thread. You try to
keep me from your post ?
mental hospital.
Dalai Baru

AleXX
2006-09-16 08:30:13 UTC
Post by Dalai Baru
What have you done, Alexx???
Not me leh.....I am the Big AleXX, he was talking about the
Medium Alex........then there is the small alex......
Zanzibar
2006-09-03 06:16:26 UTC
China should open its one-party system in the country to other parties in
elections so that it will encourage parties in Taiwan to participate in the
runnning of China if they were to unite with China.

If China is smart enough to engage Taiwan to unite with China, she should
offer Taiwan KMT, DPP and other legimated parties to run China.

But it is only a dream as it is impossible for China to allow such happening
to occur in the next 500 years because China firstly has to let Hongkong
parties to join and participate in China congress CCCP. Secondly China could
divide into chaos and provinces breakup into independent states because of
parties divide, corruptions, etc - maybe like the soviet union.
AleXX
2006-09-02 03:07:53 UTC
On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 08:41:15 -0700, "Zanzibar"
Post by Zanzibar
What if he is a China chinese citizen, will he be charged for treason by
Chiuia and will he be shot by China?
As a reporter, he should have known that supplying whatever
'information' directly to anyone or news agency in Taiwan would
be regarded as spying or treason.....he worked for the Straits
Times, hence he should concern himself in sending his reports or
his opinions back only to his employers....not to a third party.

Even economic data obtained in the course of his work would also
be regarded as 'state's property'..........
rinpoche
2006-09-02 03:44:16 UTC
Post by AleXX
As a reporter, he should have known that supplying whatever
'information' directly to anyone or news agency in Taiwan would
be regarded as spying or treason...
Who told you that?
Post by AleXX
..he worked for the Straits
Times, hence he should concern himself in sending his reports or
his opinions back only to his employers....not to a third party.
Nonsense. He can publish his own books without going through SPH if he
wishes. He can send articles to any newspaper as a freelancer anywhere
in the world. His only obligation to his employer is to complete
whatever assignments his editors give him.
Post by AleXX
Even economic data obtained in the course of his work would also
be regarded as 'state's property'..........
This point is debatable, but I doubt if any debate is allowed in that
court.
AleXX
2006-09-02 14:05:24 UTC
Post by rinpoche
Post by AleXX
..he worked for the Straits
Times, hence he should concern himself in sending his reports or
his opinions back only to his employers....not to a third party.
Put it another way, he should have known the sensitivity attached
by the PRC over any kinds of "unofficial" reports, especially
when it involves Taiwan....as you know, censorship still exists
in the PRC.
Post by rinpoche
Nonsense. He can publish his own books without going through SPH if he
wishes. He can send articles to any newspaper as a freelancer anywhere
in the world. His only obligation to his employer is to complete
whatever assignments his editors give him.
If you're paid a salary by the BBC, you mean you can also file
reports for CNN? I didn't know that.....so will you allow your
maid to do your neighbour's laundry as a freelancer?
Post by rinpoche
Post by AleXX
Even economic data obtained in the course of his work would also
be regarded as 'state's property'..........
This point is debatable, but I doubt if any debate is allowed in that
court.
If you're Chinese, once hauled into a Chinese court for political
reasons, you're a dead meat......
rinpoche
2006-09-02 23:36:23 UTC
Post by AleXX
Post by rinpoche
Nonsense. He can publish his own books without going through SPH if he
wishes. He can send articles to any newspaper as a freelancer anywhere
in the world. His only obligation to his employer is to complete
whatever assignments his editors give him.
If you're paid a salary by the BBC, you mean you can also file
reports for CNN? I didn't know that.....so will you allow your
maid to do your neighbour's laundry as a freelancer?
He is only a foreign correspondent. Something like a part-timer. SPH
doesn't expect him to survive on that "salary". You obviously don't
know the nature of his "employment". What about teachers providing
private tuition? What about doctors locuming in private clinics,
government specialists recently allowed to moonlight in private
clinics. Gosh, are you only familiar with maids?
AleXX
2006-09-03 04:01:13 UTC
Post by rinpoche
He is only a foreign correspondent. Something like a part-timer. SPH
doesn't expect him to survive on that "salary". You obviously don't
know the nature of his "employment". What about teachers providing
private tuition? What about doctors locuming in private clinics,
government specialists recently allowed to moonlight in private
clinics. Gosh, are you only familiar with maids?
No, just wondering......it's stated that he "worked" for ST, and
ST as his employer is pleading with the Chinese authorities to
show leniency.....perhaps only as a face-saving gesture towards
its employee that it cares.

As an accredited reporter working for ST, and since ST & Spore
are considered as "friendly" by the PRC, he may have access to
high ranking PRC policy makers, who would be more willing to talk
openly to him on various issues.

Obviously, in this case he must have stepped on somebody's toes
by passing info, making reports to Taiwan, when he knew exactly
such would be analysed by Taiwan's security apparatus and passed
onto the relevant Taiwanese officials for further
actions......and if he received "payments" for providing this
service, then he should be considered as a "double agent".....not
a freelance journalist.

To the Chinese, this act may also be considered as a "treason",
since his actions may jeopardise and create possible obstacles in
the future formulation of policy by the CCP hierachy to resolve
the Taiwan issue......it's akin to passing information to an
"enemy".

There had been many cases in the US, UK, Italy, France, Germany,
the bastions of Western democracy and freedom of the Press, where
journalists have got into troubles with their governments and the
laws for passing or publishing documents/info considered as
"state secrets"... obtained in "strict confidence" or
"priviledged"....so it follows that China's action is not a
unique one.
rinpoche
2006-09-03 00:21:22 UTC
By the way, do you know CNA's Taiwan correspondent Yao Ming? Do you
know that he is also hosting programmes for Pheonix TV? Go tell him
your maid doesn't do that.
reasons, you're a dead meat......
AleXX
2006-09-03 04:36:59 UTC
Post by rinpoche
By the way, do you know CNA's Taiwan correspondent Yao Ming? Do you
know that he is also hosting programmes for Pheonix TV? Go tell him
your maid doesn't do that.
Reporting officially sanctioned news and part of a propaganda by
Phoenix Ch to show two "united Chinas" is hardly a good example
of freelancing......and allowing Taiwan's F4 to perform a concert
in Shanghai is part & parcel to soften the Taiwanese public's
stance for Taiwan independence.....it is just a Public Relations
at work.....
Zanzibar
2006-09-02 18:10:26 UTC
It seemed the issue was that he "obtained" news from inside sources that the
former president Zhang Ze Min was stepping down from his president post or
comnander- in-chief port.

As it was not announced in the official gazetted newspaers, it become a
crime and is considered a spy.

Some years ago in singapore the newspaper editor was fined for pulbished the
econmic number before it was official released. The edtor chanced a glance
at the figure on table by a MAS official at the interview. Both were fined.
In China it seemed it is a big issue - because it was the president. But if
the person is ordinary person, the early news is not a crimenor a spy.
court.
rinpoche
2006-09-03 00:18:18 UTC
But rumours about Zhang Ze Min stepping down were already flying
around. Certainly, it won't do the country any harm by confirming a
belief that was already widely held. Technically, he has done something
inappropriate, but I believe that's just an excuse to punish him. The
real issue is that he was planninig to publish something about Zhao
Ziyang.
AleXX
2006-09-01 15:09:31 UTC
On 1 Sep 2006 05:46:35 -0700, "Hong Kong Independence Movement,
Post by Hong Kong Independence Movement, HIM
http://www.hkfront.org/chingcheong-en.ppt
Ching Cheong, you love China, but does China love you?
http://www.hkfront.org/index-sub-en.html
Hong Konger Front, calling for Hong Kong independence and the
establishment of the Republic of Hong Kong
The lease given to Queen Victoria expired in 1997.....if you rent
a flat, do you insist you want to become the owner also?
rinpoche
AleXX
2006-09-02 14:15:51 UTC
Post by rinpoche
I don't think they are talking about going back to British rule.
I believe that's what they have in mind......some semblance of
the good old days when Jardines, Swire, Whampoa groups, HSBC and
StandChart were calling the shots.....:=)
rinpoche
2006-09-02 23:40:07 UTC
You have very strange beliefs indeed. That is neither "British rule" by
any definition nor something Hongkongers fear or dislike.
AleXX
2006-09-03 04:19:18 UTC
Post by rinpoche
You have very strange beliefs indeed. That is neither "British rule" by
any definition nor something Hongkongers fear or dislike.
You can take my comments with a pinch of salt....the group
clamouring for "independence" are those who want to have bigger
say and thus regaining powers over on how the economy is to be
run....they are now on the "fringe" having been pushed out by the
pro-Beijing group who holds the real power with official
blessings from Beining....Honkers have never bothered to ask for
Independence from the British...or to run their own show.... ask
yourself: why now?

I travel in and out of HKG more than 150 times in the past 25
years, I don't see any difference then and now, except now the
economy is in the hands of the pro-Beijing group and the ex-
British is OUT.....that's what I see, if you feel differently,
you're quite free to derive your own opinons.
Alex