See what complaining can do
truth
2008-02-04 11:54:10 UTC
http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20080204-48147.html
http://www.asiaone.com/News/The%2BStraits%2BTimes/Story/A1Story20080204-48057.html

You think they will act if your don't complain ?
2008-02-04 13:01:55 UTC
Post by truth
http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20080204-48147.html
http://www.asiaone.com/News/The%2BStraits%2BTimes/Story/A1Story20080204-48057.html
You think they will act if your don't complain ?
When the time comes for the tiny Singapore red dot island to be over-crowded
with 5.5 million people, the MRT lines should be all joined together and
make into a converyor similar to those you find in Japanese restaurants
catering food to customers sitting along the side of it.
Zai Zai
2008-02-04 14:07:58 UTC
Now he says our concerns about the rising cost of living are being heard. Do
we need all these wayang wayang in the first place if GST is not implemented
in the first place and kept on increasing? Wah, after raising their salaries
to multimillion dollars again and with huge bonuses, citing how capable they
are, they are still that incapable after all and say "We can overcome this
problem by working together." Hellooo, you now know we need to work together
meh? This is what we call double headed snake.
truth
2008-02-04 14:45:52 UTC
Actually that is their way of controlling Singaporeans.
Squeeze Singaporeans on the one hand. Then when you suffer and ask
for mercy, they will come in as the champion saviour.
If Singaporeans are not made to suffer, then there will come a time
when they think that the pap is irrelevant.
Look at Johnny Howard. He delivered to the Aussies 11 years of
fantastic economic growth till they think that any one can do it and
throw him out.
Paulus
2008-02-05 07:25:02 UTC
I just saw on the CNN news today about the very crowded train service during
the recent Chinese holiday in China. The average Chinese worker in China
makes about $160.00 a month. How much is the average Singaporean worker
earning in Singapore? $160.00 a month or $1,600.00?

Somehow they seemed content piling on top of each other inside the crowded
train. They looked happy because they could get inside the train and go
home. They are sitting next to each other very close like sardines in a can,
and yet I could see them smile. Most of them are young people.

What do Singaporeans want, a private bed to sleep on in the train while
commuting a distance of 15 miles?
truth
2008-02-05 07:50:25 UTC
Well the average Chinese Middle class makes about US$4,000
a year. Food inflation in China may be over 10% but they are
still only a fraction of the prices in Singapore - about a fifth.
A person can easily survive on S$20 per month.
S$20 cannot even last 2 days in Singapore.
The Chinese can build a two storey house for S$20,000.
The cheapest pigeon hole in Singapore cost about $100,000.
So the Chinese may have a lower income but the cost of living is
also much lower. Further, they can go back to live off the land as
most villagers do. They grow their own rice, chicken, cow, pig
and vegetables. What can Singaporeans do when they are forced
into a corner ?
ÐÇÐÇ
truth
ÐÇÐÇ
truth
2008-02-06 01:26:02 UTC
U r cursed.
ÐÇÐÇ
2008-02-06 13:46:10 UTC
When you point your finger at someone, three finger point back at you !
You get three times the curse yourself !
Post by truth
U r cursed.
truth
2008-02-06 15:01:59 UTC
my 10 fingers are pointing at u.
u r cursed.
Post by ÐÇÐÇ
When you point your finger at someone, three finger point back at you !
You get three times the curse yourself !
Post by truth
U r cursed.
ÐÇÐÇ
星星
2008-02-05 09:31:35 UTC
Öйúƶž»±ê׌ÏߣºÖвúÕßÄêÊÕÈëÔÚ15¡ª30ÍòÖ®Œä

³¬Œ¶Žóž»ºÀ£ºÄêÊÕÈëÔÚ5000ÍòÒÔÉÏ

Žóž»ºÀ£ºÄêÊÕÈëÔÚ1000¡ª5000Íò

ž»ºÀ£ºÄêÊÕÈëÔÚ300¡ª1000ÍòÖ®Œä

ž»ÈË£ºÄêÊÕÈëÔÚ100¡ª300ÍòÖ®Œä

žß²úÕߣºÄêÊÕÈëÔÚ30¡ª100ÍòÖ®Œä

ÖвúÕߣºÄêÊÕÈëÔÚ15¡ª30ÍòÖ®Œä

µÍ²úÕߣºÄêÊÕÈëÔÚ8¡ª15ÍòÖ®Œä

ÇîÈË£ºÄêÊÕÈëÔÚ3¡ª8ÍòÖ®Œä

ºÜÇîµÄÈË£ºÄêÊÕÈëÔÚ1¡ª3ÍòÖ®Œä

·Ç³£ÇîµÄÇîÈË£ºÄêÊÕÈëÔÚ5ǧ¡ª1ÍòÖ®Œä

ÇîµÃûÒ·þŽ©µÄÈË£ºÄêÊÕÈëÔÚ1ǧ¡ª5ǧ֮Œä

ÇîµÃŒžºõÒªËÀµÄÇîÈË£ºÄêÊÕÈëÔÚ30¡ª100ÔªÖ®Œä¡£

Liar truth ! What is you standard of Chinese middle income ?
Zai Zai

truth

Paulus

truth

ÐÇÐÇ

truth
2008-02-06 15:05:18 UTC
U r so stupid.
To u those Chinese in the 30 to 80%
are earning average of RMB150,000.
According to BBC the middle income of
the mainland chinese are US$4,000 a year.
Go find out what does middle income means
before u come here to bullshit.
Post by truth
Post by truth
Post by truth
Post by truth
Post by truth
Post by truth
Post by Paulus
Post by Zai Zai
know we need to work together meh? This is what we call double
headed
Post by truth
Post by Paulus
snake.
Post by truth
ÐÇÐÇ

ÐÇÐÇ

truth
2008-02-06 01:27:13 UTC
U r cursed.
ÐÇÐÇ
2008-02-06 13:48:46 UTC
Aha, so you are shy of your own posting.
Post by truth
U r cursed.
truth
2008-02-06 15:05:31 UTC
u r cursed.
Aha, so you are shy of your own posting.
Post by truth
U r cursed.
ÐÇÐÇ
2008-02-07 06:37:08 UTC
Aha, so you are shy of your own posting.
Post by truth
U r cursed.
Paulus

truth

ÐÇÐÇ

truth
2008-02-06 15:06:38 UTC
U r so ignorant.
u claiming that the middle class in
china earns RMB150,000.
Do u know what that means or not ?
Post by truth
Post by truth
Post by truth
Post by truth
Post by Paulus
Post by Zai Zai
know we need to work together meh? This is what we call double
headed
Post by truth
Post by Paulus
snake.
Post by truth
ÐÇÐÇ
ÐÇÐÇ

truth
2008-02-06 13:57:28 UTC
How many of them are making that kind of money.
A top bank manager gets less than RMB20,000 a month.
How many top bank managers are there ?
Post by truth
Post by truth
Post by truth
Post by truth
Post by truth
ÐÇÐÇ
truth
2008-02-06 15:09:44 UTC
I got it from reading the BBC.
I know many in China survive on RMB100 a month.
I know the top man in Bank of China in a Province
gets less than RMB20,000 a month. He is amongst
the top 1% in the country.
I know u r very pro china but u don't have to lick
their arses and suck their cocks to that extent.
Post by truth
Post by truth
Post by truth
Post by truth
Post by Paulus
Post by Zai Zai
know we need to work together meh? This is what we call double
headed
Post by truth
Post by Paulus
snake.
Post by truth
ÐÇÐÇ
ÐÇÐÇ
w***@gmail.com
2008-02-04 14:56:47 UTC
http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story200...http://www.asiaone.com/News/The%2BStraits%2BTimes/Story/A1Story200802...
You think they will act if your don't complain ?
Hey Liar truth, don't be so "cookoo", your philosophy of complain king
only suitable for primitive monkeys.

But come to think of it, your suggestion is even more "cookoo", so
can't blame you, it's organic to you.

Hahaha.....!!!

ROTFLOL.....!!!
truth
2008-02-04 15:10:40 UTC
Hey expert arse licker and cock sucker,
So that is how they taught you in pap training school.
Just cover up a valid point with smear.
Your masters and lapdog like you, think so poorly
of the ability of Singaporeans.
Your LHL oledi said he has heard Singaporeans
complain and he has instructed the Finance Minister
to respond in the coming budget.
Are you trying to tell us that LHL is giving Singaporeans
false promises ?

ROTFLOL.....!!!
ÐÇÐÇ
2008-02-05 00:49:23 UTC
Who is that dog who "Just cover up a valid point with smear."?
Liar truth, were you taught in pap training school ?
You must have come out top from that school !
HEEHEEHEE !

2008-02-05 01:31:59 UTC
Hey monkey.
Why r u screaming.
Did the other animals in the zoo rape you ?
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: China in lockdown as weather worsens. Forecasters expect
three more days of bad weather in China: China Snowstorms
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 9:03 PM
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: Planet Earth is battled by external elements, those extreme
weather either too hot or too cold.. causing.......
ROTFLOL.....!!!
ÐÇÐÇ
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 9:03 PM
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: Planet Earth is battled by external elements, those extreme weather either too hot
or too cold.. causing.......
ROTFLOL.....!!!
truth
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 9:03 PM
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 6:19 PM
ROTFLOL.....!!!
HarryLKY
2008-02-05 04:27:04 UTC
Hello my robotic lapmonkey.
You still as mad as ever.
Better you concentrate on licking the arses and sucking the
cocks in the zoo.
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 9:03 PM
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 6:19 PM
Post by truth
Hey expert arse licker and cock sucker,
So that is how they taught you in pap training school.
Just cover up a valid point with smear.
Your masters and lapdog like you, think so poorly
of the ability of Singaporeans.
Your LHL oledi said he has heard Singaporeans
complain and he has instructed the Finance Minister
to respond in the coming budget.
Are you trying to tell us that LHL is giving Singaporeans
false promises ?
http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story200......
You think they will act if your don't complain ?
Hey Liar truth, don't be so "cookoo", your philosophy of complain king
only suitable for primitive monkeys.
But come to think of it, your suggestion is even more "cookoo", so
can't blame you, it's organic to you.
Hahaha.....!!!
ROTFLOL.....!!!- Hide quoted text -
??

Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 6:19 PM
truth
ÐÇÐÇ
truth
2008-02-06 01:28:16 UTC
U r cursed.
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: Planet Earth is battled by external elements, those
extreme weather either too hot or
ÐÇÐÇ
2008-02-06 13:50:23 UTC
Aha, so you are shy of your own posting.
Post by truth
U r cursed.
truth
2008-02-06 15:09:56 UTC
U r cursed.
Aha, so you are shy of your own posting.
Post by truth
U r cursed.
ÐÇÐÇ
2008-02-07 07:08:00 UTC
Aha, so you are shy of your own posting.
Post by truth
U r cursed.
w***@gmail.com
2008-02-05 01:24:41 UTC
Post by truth
Hey expert arse licker and cock sucker,
So that is how they taught you in pap training school.
Just cover up a valid point with smear.
Your masters and lapdog like you, think so poorly
of the ability of Singaporeans.
Your LHL oledi said he has heard Singaporeans
complain and he has instructed the Finance Minister
to respond in the coming budget.
Are you trying to tell us that LHL is giving Singaporeans
false promises ?
http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story200......
You think they will act if your don't complain ?
Hey Liar truth, don't be so "cookoo", your philosophy of complain king
only suitable for primitive monkeys.
But come to think of it, your suggestion is even more "cookoo", so
can't blame you, it's organic to you.
Hahaha.....!!!
ROTFLOL.....!!!
Hey Liar truth, I can categorically confirm that telling lies is the
job of Liar truth....haha..

Hahaha.....!!!

ROTFLOL.....!!!
truth
2008-02-05 01:34:07 UTC
You can confirm anything for all your pap lapdog
lapmonkey but how can you confirm for someone
whom you hated so much ?
So u r confirming to us that u r MAD.

ROTFLOL.....!!!
ÐÇÐÇ
ROTFLOL.....!!!
truth
ROTFLOL.....!!!
HarryLKY
2008-02-05 04:31:34 UTC
Yes my woozy tweety tweet.
Keep on smearing the truth.
Then Singaporeans will only see half-truth and untruth.
HarryLKY
ROTFLOL.....!!!
achtung
2008-02-05 01:02:50 UTC
He fears the Act of God more than inflation or recession..just like
the first emperor of China
ÐÇÐÇ
2008-02-05 01:09:53 UTC
You think they will act if your complain ?
truth
2008-02-05 01:34:43 UTC
They have acted.
ÐÇÐÇ
2008-02-05 04:32:23 UTC
Not because of complaints.
Post by truth
They have acted.
truth
2008-02-05 07:00:08 UTC
That is the perspective of a lapmonkey
furiously licking away in the zoo.
Post by ÐÇÐÇ
Not because of complaints.
Post by truth
They have acted.
ÐÇÐÇ
2008-02-05 09:05:06 UTC
Liar truth, you must be one of the top student from PAP training school.

Post by truth
That is the perspective of a lapmonkey
furiously licking away in the zoo.
Post by ÐÇÐÇ
Not because of complaints.
Post by truth
They have acted.
truth
2008-02-05 12:26:22 UTC
Post by truth
That is the perspective of a lapmonkey
furiously licking away in the zoo.
Post by ÐÇÐÇ
Not because of complaints.
Post by truth
They have acted.
ÐÇÐÇ
2008-02-06 00:04:28 UTC
You are lapdog of fake AleXX and lapmonkey of lapdog zaizai.
Post by truth
That is the perspective of a lapmonkey
furiously licking away in the zoo.
Post by ÐÇÐÇ
Not because of complaints.
Post by truth
They have acted.
truth
2008-02-06 01:28:48 UTC
U r mad see fakes all over the places.
U end up screwing urself.
Post by truth
That is the perspective of a lapmonkey
furiously licking away in the zoo.
Post by ÐÇÐÇ
Not because of complaints.
Post by truth
They have acted.
ÐÇÐÇ
2008-02-06 13:51:32 UTC
Who said "fakie" ?

Post by truth
That is the perspective of a lapmonkey
furiously licking away in the zoo.
Post by ÐÇÐÇ
Not because of complaints.
Post by truth
They have acted.
truth
2008-02-06 15:10:09 UTC
U r cursed.
Who said "fakie" ?
Post by truth
That is the perspective of a lapmonkey
furiously licking away in the zoo.
Post by ÐÇÐÇ
Not because of complaints.
Post by truth
They have acted.
ÐÇÐÇ
2008-02-07 07:08:10 UTC
Post by truth
That is the perspective of a lapmonkey
furiously licking away in the zoo.
Post by ÐÇÐÇ
Not because of complaints.
Post by truth
They have acted.
HarryLKY
2008-02-05 04:29:18 UTC
Yes we must cover up that we have succumb to their pressure.
Otherwise they will complain even more and ask for more.
The more they have the less there is left for me and my lapdogs
and lapmonkeys.
Post by ÐÇÐÇ
You think they will act if your complain ?
http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story200...
http://www.asiaone.com/News/The%2BStraits%2BTimes/Story/A1Story200802...
You think they will act if your don't complain ?- Hide quoted text -
??
2008-02-05 08:28:25 UTC
Liar truth,
If they comply with all my complaints, they will become
the laughing stock of the world.

SO, LIAR TRUTH ADMIT THAT THE GOVERNMENT DON''T ACT BECAUSE OF HIS COMPLAINT, COMPLAINT AND
COMPLAINT !

truth
2008-02-05 12:27:14 UTC
Of course mad monkey like you don't know the
difference the word "ALL" makes to the meaning.
Liar truth,
ÐÇÐÇ
2008-02-06 00:04:41 UTC
Of course mad monkey like you don't know the
difference the word "ALL" makes to the meaning.
Liar truth,
truth
2008-02-06 01:29:00 UTC
U r cursed.
Of course mad monkey like you don't know the
difference the word "ALL" makes to the meaning.
Liar truth,
ÐÇÐÇ
2008-02-06 13:52:05 UTC
Aha, so you are shy of your own posting.
Post by truth
U r cursed.
Of course mad monkey like you don't know the
difference the word "ALL" makes to the meaning.
Liar truth,
truth
2008-02-06 15:10:19 UTC
u r cursed.
Aha, so you are shy of your own posting.
Post by truth
U r cursed.
Of course mad monkey like you don't know the
difference the word "ALL" makes to the meaning.
Liar truth,
ÐÇÐÇ
2008-02-07 07:08:40 UTC
You curse your own posting ?
Post by truth
u r cursed.
Aha, so you are shy of your own posting.
Post by truth
U r cursed.
Of course mad monkey like you don't know the
difference the word "ALL" makes to the meaning.
Liar truth,
ÐÇÐÇ
2008-02-05 01:12:35 UTC
You think they will act because you complained ?
truth
2008-02-05 01:36:03 UTC
They have acted.
U r ignorant and blind.
U licking too many arses and sucking too many cocks.
ÐÇÐÇ
truth
ÐÇÐÇ
truth
2008-02-05 12:27:38 UTC
ÐÇÐÇ
2008-02-06 00:05:11 UTC
You are lapdog !
truth
2008-02-06 01:29:41 UTC
That label is exclusive to u and ur gang.
U r lapmonkey working in the zoo.
Post by ÐÇÐÇ
You are lapdog !
ÐÇÐÇ
truth
2008-02-06 15:10:30 UTC
u r cursed.
ÐÇÐÇ
2008-02-07 07:08:50 UTC
You curse your own posting ?
Post by truth
u r cursed.
HarryLKY
2008-02-05 04:30:17 UTC
Yes yes lapmonkey.
Ask nonsensical question to confuse them.
The more they are confused, the more we can
squeezed them.
ÐÇÐÇ
2008-02-05 01:15:19 UTC
Didn't you also complain about increase in GST, minister's pay, MRT and bus fare ..............
truth
2008-02-05 01:38:43 UTC
If they comply with all my complaints, they will become
the laughing stock of the world.
So long as there are some results Singaporeans should
keep on complaining and putting the pressure on the
pap multi$million nincompoops.
The best is to confront them head on. Don't vote for them.
bus fare ..............
ÐÇÐÇ
truth
bus fare ..............
ÐÇÐÇ
2008-02-05 09:07:12 UTC
Liar truth, you must be the top student from that pap training school ?

truth
2008-02-05 12:28:06 UTC
and bus fare ..............
ÐÇÐÇ
2008-02-06 00:05:30 UTC
Yes, you are lapdog.
truth
2008-02-06 01:30:57 UTC
That label must have hurt u so much for u to
copy it and try to deflect it to others.
Only pap who saka the pap are labelled lapdogs
and lapmonkeys.
Post by ÐÇÐÇ
Yes, you are lapdog.
and bus fare ..............
ÐÇÐÇ
2008-02-06 13:53:33 UTC
Post by truth
That label must have hurt u so much for u to
copy it and try to deflect it to others.
Only pap who saka the pap are labelled lapdogs
and lapmonkeys.
Post by ÐÇÐÇ
Yes, you are lapdog.
truth
2008-02-06 15:10:39 UTC
u r cursed.
Post by truth
That label must have hurt u so much for u to
copy it and try to deflect it to others.
Only pap who saka the pap are labelled lapdogs
and lapmonkeys.
Post by ÐÇÐÇ
Yes, you are lapdog.
MRT and bus fare ..............
ÐÇÐÇ
2008-02-07 07:08:59 UTC
You curse your own posting ?
Post by truth
u r cursed.
Post by truth
That label must have hurt u so much for u to
copy it and try to deflect it to others.
Only pap who saka the pap are labelled lapdogs
and lapmonkeys.
Post by ÐÇÐÇ
Yes, you are lapdog.