Is this a cheating game by China in their "B n I" initiative in Malaysia? Malaysia has reasons to walk away from ECRL
gorde
2018-06-04 03:40:03 UTC
Malaysia has reasons to walk away from ECRL

Is this a cheating game by China in their "B n I" initiative in Malaysia?

It is strange that China "B and I" initiative in Malaysia, is that China
tendered for the ECRL rail project was not based on payment on work down,
but on a pre-determined timetable, that set in the contract.

That means even no work done, but still get paid?

And they are paid directly in China, presumably to their own colluded
Chinese contractors and colluded Malaysian leaders of corruptors.

Why they have to pay in China? and why are not paid in Malaysia to Malaysian
contractors that will be building the projects?.

Are Malaysian contractors being side-lined from their participation of ECRL
work?

Is it only China contractors from China are the ones will be given the
project work?

So where is Malaysians contractors and their Malaysian people in finding of
jobs and work in the construction of ECRL project?

Malaysia has reasons to walk away from ECRL

Read more at
https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/06/02/malaysia-has-reasons-to-walk-away-from-ecrl/#fTWJlQeybVWAmbeV.99

From what Dr Mahathir has revealed so far, the project has elements that
allow Malaysia to walk away from the deal.

The 93-year-old Dr Mahathir did not mince his words when he described the
contract as “strange” because payments are based on a pre-determined
timetable and not based on work done.

The money does not come to Malaysia but is paid to the contractor in China
who then disburses payments.

The 688-kilometre railway track project from Port Klang to Gombak and
onwards to Kuantan and Pengkalan Kubor, which is the Malaysia-Thailand
border in Kelantan, is viewed as part of the “One Road One Belt” initiative.

However, it is a project that Malaysia can do without for now, especially
when it is saddled with a declared debt level of RM1 trillion.

Compounding the matter is the demand for increased transparency and scrutiny
on public projects, especially those that were awarded in an opaque manner
by the previous government.

Wakalukong
2018-06-04 04:12:47 UTC
You mean China cheated Najib?