DO BUSINESS WITH THE MIGRANT CHINESE
Anak Baboe Belanda
2013-09-18 01:17:37 UTC
I have noticed that many natives of Singapore, Cambodia, and other
surrounding countries in Asia, or the Far East, know only how to make
money from their governments. Yes, I said that right: they know only
how to make money from their government. They don't know how to make
money from the Chinese, which often is the cause why they are so
hostile toward the ethnic Chinese.

This is unfortunate, because making money from the Chinese is not hard
or difficult. All they have to do is work harder, not smarter. Why?
Because the Chinese are hard workers, just like the Jews.

The only place where they have to work smarter is when they work for
the government. Why? Because stealing money from the government is not
easy job unless they are smart. There are a lot of young and ambitious
people working in the government who all want and plan to steal their
government's money. They compete with each other every minute of the
day. Stealing money is a highly competetive job. And that is the fact
and the truth, and nothing but the truth!

All comments are welcome, logical or illogical...;)

"Naturally, locals do not like immigrants who outperform themselves, which is why they are so hostile.." Dänk 42Ø
TheInquirer
2013-09-18 02:51:16 UTC
well now BROWN COW

DARK SKIN REAL natives of SE ASIA prefer to
work for their government ,
so that
they DARK SKIN REAL natives of SE ASIA
can help their government
to control CHINESE migrants inside their ASEAN nations
Anak Baboe Belanda
2013-09-18 04:15:48 UTC
On Tue, 17 Sep 2013 19:51:16 -0700 (PDT), TheInquirer
Post by TheInquirer
well now BROWN COW
DARK SKIN REAL natives of SE ASIA prefer to
work for their government ,
so that
they DARK SKIN REAL natives of SE ASIA
can help their government
to control CHINESE migrants inside their ASEAN nations
When are you going to talk sensibly? People in Cambodia work for their
government, just like in any other Asian or SE Asian country is to
steal money from their government. That's the only reason why they
want to work for the government.

You know how much government employees earn each month, don't you?
They make peanuts compared to private job. For example, there is a
netter here whose father in Indonesia was a high government official
and makes just enough salary each month, "pas-pas-an", to buy salted
fish and rice; yet from his extra income working as a government
employee he can send all his children abroad to the USA and get
college degrees from American universities. That's the truth, and I
kid you not. I knew a number of kids like that.

Most government employees cannot get a job in the private sector and
make tons of money because they are dumb and stupid. But working for
the government doesn't require much brain, especially in Cambodia or
SE Asia. What is needed and important there is CONNECTION. The more
connection you have with big and influential people, the richer you
can get in a short time. Do you really think that I don't know? I used
to live in places like that when I was your age..;)

Now, let'sbe honest with me. What does your father do for a living? Is
he a heart surgeon? Is he a famous Architect? Is he a well known
Scientist who have patented a number of patents? Or is he just a
government employee? What say you?

"Naturally, locals do not like immigrants who outperform themselves, which is why they are so hostile.." Dänk 42Ø
Jesus Isa Yeshua Jew Christ fucked St . Mary Magdeleine the Prostitute , was the only SON of Christian GOD
2013-09-18 05:08:35 UTC
if you want to ask question
about Khmer people working
for the Khmer governemnt ,
you must ask
Khmers
like Sam Raisy or Hun Sen .

I am not a Khmer ,
I am only a quest resident in Compuchea .

I don 't participate into Khmer POLITICS in Compuchea .
Anak Baboe Belanda
2013-09-18 05:24:03 UTC
On Tue, 17 Sep 2013 22:08:35 -0700 (PDT), "Jesus Isa Yeshua Jew
Christ fucked St . Mary Magdeleine the Prostitute , was the
Post by Jesus Isa Yeshua Jew Christ fucked St . Mary Magdeleine the Prostitute , was the only SON of Christian GOD
if you want to ask question
about Khmer people working
for the Khmer governemnt ,
you must ask
Khmers
like Sam Raisy or Hun Sen .
I am not a Khmer ,
I am only a quest resident in Compuchea .
I don 't participate into Khmer POLITICS in Compuchea .
What does your father do for a living? I am not talking about Khmer
politics and the Khmer people. I am asking what does your father do
for a living? Is he a heart surgeon? Or is he a government employee?
These are very simple questions, Komin. What say you?

"Naturally, locals do not like immigrants who outperform themselves, which is why they are so hostile.." Dänk 42Ø
TheInquirer
2013-09-18 08:08:52 UTC
my Vater is VERY DEAD.

and
was burried in ShenZhen , HONG KONG
2013-09-18 05:10:27 UTC
My Vater is GOD .

you should know ,
you are a CHINESE ,
you go to church to seek my protection .
Anak Baboe Belanda
2013-09-18 06:02:18 UTC
On Tue, 17 Sep 2013 22:10:27 -0700 (PDT), "Jesus Isa Yeshua Jew
Christ fucked St . Mary Magdeleine the Prostitute , was the
Post by Jesus Isa Yeshua Jew Christ fucked St . Mary Magdeleine the Prostitute , was the only SON of Christian GOD
My Vater is GOD .
you should know ,
you are a CHINESE ,
you go to church to seek my protection .
Komin, I think you have forgotten to take your medicine..LOL
Don't skip your medicine...
"Naturally, locals do not like immigrants who outperform themselves, which
is why they are so hostile to Jews". Dänk 42Ø
THE COLONEL