Tips on Fishing Trip in Maldives
Christy Lamm
2004-07-11 01:58:52 UTC
Hi, would appreciate advice on where to book a fishing trip to the Maldives
and/or any additional info. Thks.

Regards to all.
ardeedee
2004-07-11 02:08:23 UTC
You do not go to the Maldives for fishing - the Maldives is a chain of
atolls ( volcanoes with
cones sticking out of the water) in the Indian Ocean and the atolls are
small islands converted to holiday resorts. If you spend your time fishing
there you will probably mis-spend your money - it is for snorkelling,
diving, (if you are an expert already) and sunbathing - etc,
Regards to all.
///leXX
2004-07-11 02:39:39 UTC
On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 09:58:52 +0800, "Christy Lamm"
Post by Christy Lamm
Hi, would appreciate advice on where to book a fishing trip to the Maldives
and/or any additional info. Thks.
Regards to all.
You fly there and hire a local fishing boat......abundant of fish
there, but they don't taste good for eating.....contact a hotel which
you plan to stay in, they'll provide the details.
The Bishop
Somehow, she was fishing for you ...... :))
///leXX
2004-07-11 04:02:04 UTC
Post by Christy Lamm
Hi, would appreciate advice on where to book a fishing trip to the Maldives
and/or any additional info. Thks.
Regards to all.
You fly there and hire a local fishing boat......abundant of fish
there, but they don't taste good for eating.....contact a hotel which
you plan to stay in, they'll provide the details.
Somehow, she was fishing for you ...... :))
If she was, then she will get the shock of her life when I got hooked
wearing nothing.........:=)
ardeedee
wearing nothing.........:=)
Lau Niu
2004-07-11 04:33:06 UTC
so what?
cheaper still, stay in Singapore and fish at Bedok jetty.
you said I like to interrupt and distract peoples with
stupid posting.
sama sama lah!
Post by ///leXX
Post by ///leXX
wearing nothing.........:=)
ardeedee
wearing nothing.........:=)
Lau Niu
2004-07-11 05:22:42 UTC
Dunno to believe you or STRAIGHTS TIMED

"STRAIGHTS TIMED" <***@scsnscm.com> wrote in message news:ccqbm2$4i6$***@reader01.singnet.com.sg...
if are you really looking for game fishing ,the most best keep secret is
Andaman & Nicobar islands...its an protected and restricted Indian mi;litary
zone....strangely ! all fishing tourism goes through Thailand....understand
the Thais are very very keen to develop this place....go there before others
spoil the place...
Post by ///leXX
Post by ///leXX
Post by The Bishop
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
wearing nothing.........:=)
ardeedee
2004-07-11 05:41:37 UTC
Maldiv es is not Nicobar and Andaman - know your geography - and I have been
to Maldives scores of times.
Post by ardeedee
Best fishing around these parts is Tioman -Maldives best for mixing
with
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
the
Post by ardeedee
gentry in holiday spas etc at high costs even US2000 per day.
On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 12:27:07 +0930, The Bishop
Post by Christy Lamm
Hi, would appreciate advice on where to book a fishing trip to
the
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Maldives
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
wearing nothing.........:=)
Lau Niu
2004-07-11 07:14:19 UTC
STRAIGHTS TIMED said:
Andaman & Nicobar islands...its an protected and restricted Indian
military zone.
So Maldives is not Nicobar and Andaman, no need geography.

I was asking
Dunno Tioman or Nicobar and Andaman is better ?
Post by Lau Niu
the Thais are very very keen to develop this place....go there before
others
Post by Lau Niu
spoil the place...
Post by ardeedee
Best fishing around these parts is Tioman -Maldives best for mixing
with
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
the
Post by Christy Lamm
Hi, would appreciate advice on where to book a fishing trip to
the
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Maldives
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
wearing nothing.........:=)
///leXX
2004-07-11 07:33:23 UTC
Post by Lau Niu
I was asking
Dunno Tioman or Nicobar and Andaman is better ?
Tioman's surrounding seas are quite "dead" for fishing....only certain
"spots".........the nearest good fishing ground from Spore by boat is
the Natunas group islands, Indonesian controlled gas field.....in the
S China Seas....need permits from Indonesian Embassy to enter.
Lau Niu
ardeedee
2004-07-11 07:57:20 UTC
You can only enter this discussion to contradict if you have been to
Maldives and if you have been to Taxman - and even if you have been to
Maldives you may have only been to one atoll and not the scores in the
chain.
Post by ardeedee
Maldiv es is not Nicobar and Andaman - know your geography - and I have
been
Post by ardeedee
to Maldives scores of times.
Post by Lau Niu
the Thais are very very keen to develop this place....go there before
others
Post by Lau Niu
spoil the place...
Post by ardeedee
Post by ardeedee
Best fishing around these parts is Tioman -Maldives best for
mixing
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
with
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
the
Post by Christy Lamm
Hi, would appreciate advice on where to book a fishing trip
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
the
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Maldives
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by ///leXX
there, but they don't taste good for eating.....contact a
hotel
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
which
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
wearing nothing.........:=)
Lau Niu
2004-07-11 08:28:52 UTC
Ya lah! your grandfather own this SCS.
Post by ardeedee
Maldiv es is not Nicobar and Andaman - know your geography - and I have
been
Post by ardeedee
to Maldives scores of times.
Post by Lau Niu
Dunno to believe you or STRAIGHTS TIMED
if are you really looking for game fishing ,the most best keep
secret
Post by ardeedee
is
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by Lau Niu
the Thais are very very keen to develop this place....go there before
others
Post by Lau Niu
spoil the place...
Post by ardeedee
Post by ardeedee
Best fishing around these parts is Tioman -Maldives best for
mixing
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
with
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
the
Post by Christy Lamm
Hi, would appreciate advice on where to book a fishing trip
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
the
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Maldives
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by ///leXX
there, but they don't taste good for eating.....contact a
hotel
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
which
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
wearing nothing.........:=)
ardeedee
2004-07-11 08:31:01 UTC
Post by ardeedee
Maldiv es is not Nicobar and Andaman - know your geography - and I
have
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
been
Post by ardeedee
to Maldives scores of times.
Post by Lau Niu
Dunno to believe you or STRAIGHTS TIMED
if are you really looking for game fishing ,the most best keep
secret
Post by ardeedee
is
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by Lau Niu
the Thais are very very keen to develop this place....go there
before
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
others
Post by Lau Niu
spoil the place...
Post by ardeedee
Maldives does not provide fishing as an end holiday goal and
fishing
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
at
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Bedok jetty is for tiddlies like you - Tioman is a for sport
fishing
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
eg sail fish etc
Post by ardeedee
Best fishing around these parts is Tioman -Maldives best for
mixing
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
with
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
the
Post by Christy Lamm
Hi, would appreciate advice on where to book a fishing
trip
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
the
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Maldives
Post by ///leXX
Post by Christy Lamm
and/or any additional info. Thks.
Regards to all.
You fly there and hire a local fishing
boat......abundant
Post by Lau Niu
of
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
fish
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by ///leXX
there, but they don't taste good for eating.....contact a
hotel
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
which
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by ///leXX
you plan to stay in, they'll provide the details.
Somehow, she was fishing for you ...... :))
If she was, then she will get the shock of her life when I
got
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
hooked
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
wearing nothing.........:=)
Lau Niu
2004-07-11 08:36:56 UTC
who care ?
Post by ardeedee
Post by ardeedee
Maldiv es is not Nicobar and Andaman - know your geography - and I
have
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
been
Post by ardeedee
to Maldives scores of times.
Post by Lau Niu
Dunno to believe you or STRAIGHTS TIMED
if are you really looking for game fishing ,the most best keep
secret
Post by ardeedee
is
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by Lau Niu
the Thais are very very keen to develop this place....go there
before
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
others
Post by Lau Niu
spoil the place...
Post by ardeedee
Maldives does not provide fishing as an end holiday goal and
fishing
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
at
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Bedok jetty is for tiddlies like you - Tioman is a for sport
fishing
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
eg sail fish etc
Post by ardeedee
Best fishing around these parts is Tioman -Maldives best for
mixing
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
with
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
the
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by Christy Lamm
Hi, would appreciate advice on where to book a fishing
trip
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
the
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Maldives
Post by ///leXX
Post by Christy Lamm
and/or any additional info. Thks.
Regards to all.
You fly there and hire a local fishing
boat......abundant
Post by Lau Niu
of
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
fish
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by ///leXX
there, but they don't taste good for
eating.....contact
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
hotel
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
which
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by ///leXX
you plan to stay in, they'll provide the details.
Somehow, she was fishing for you ...... :))
If she was, then she will get the shock of her life when I
got
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
hooked
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
wearing nothing.........:=)
ardeedee
2004-07-11 08:35:03 UTC
Yes you prove it again.
Post by Lau Niu
who care ?
Post by ardeedee
Post by ardeedee
Maldiv es is not Nicobar and Andaman - know your geography - and I
have
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
been
Post by ardeedee
to Maldives scores of times.
Post by Lau Niu
Dunno to believe you or STRAIGHTS TIMED
if are you really looking for game fishing ,the most best keep
secret
Post by ardeedee
is
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Andaman & Nicobar islands...its an protected and restricted
Indian
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
mi;litary
Post by Lau Niu
the Thais are very very keen to develop this place....go there
before
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
others
Post by Lau Niu
spoil the place...
Post by ardeedee
Maldives does not provide fishing as an end holiday goal and
fishing
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
at
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Bedok jetty is for tiddlies like you - Tioman is a for sport
fishing
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
eg sail fish etc
Post by ardeedee
Best fishing around these parts is Tioman -Maldives best
for
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
mixing
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
with
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
the
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by Christy Lamm
Hi, would appreciate advice on where to book a
fishing
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
trip
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
the
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Maldives
Post by ///leXX
Post by Christy Lamm
and/or any additional info. Thks.
Regards to all.
You fly there and hire a local fishing
boat......abundant
Post by Lau Niu
of
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
fish
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by ///leXX
there, but they don't taste good for
eating.....contact
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
hotel
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
which
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by ///leXX
you plan to stay in, they'll provide the details.
Somehow, she was fishing for you ...... :))
If she was, then she will get the shock of her life
when
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
got
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
hooked
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
wearing nothing.........:=)
Lau Niu
2004-07-11 08:39:42 UTC
so what?
Post by ardeedee
Yes you prove it again.
Post by Lau Niu
who care ?
Post by ardeedee
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Maldives you may have only been to one atoll and not the scores in
the
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
chain.
Post by ardeedee
Maldiv es is not Nicobar and Andaman - know your geography -
and
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
have
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
been
Post by ardeedee
to Maldives scores of times.
Post by Lau Niu
Dunno to believe you or STRAIGHTS TIMED
if are you really looking for game fishing ,the most best keep
secret
Post by ardeedee
is
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Andaman & Nicobar islands...its an protected and restricted
Indian
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
mi;litary
Post by Lau Niu
the Thais are very very keen to develop this place....go there
before
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
others
Post by Lau Niu
spoil the place...
Post by ardeedee
Maldives does not provide fishing as an end holiday goal and
fishing
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
at
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Bedok jetty is for tiddlies like you - Tioman is a for sport
fishing
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
eg sail fish etc
Post by ardeedee
Best fishing around these parts is Tioman -Maldives best
for
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
mixing
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
with
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
the
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by Christy Lamm
Hi, would appreciate advice on where to book a
fishing
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
trip
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
the
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Maldives
Post by ///leXX
Post by Christy Lamm
and/or any additional info. Thks.
Regards to all.
You fly there and hire a local fishing
boat......abundant
Post by Lau Niu
of
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
fish
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by ///leXX
there, but they don't taste good for
eating.....contact
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
hotel
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
which
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by ///leXX
you plan to stay in, they'll provide the details.
Somehow, she was fishing for you ...... :))
If she was, then she will get the shock of her life
when
Post by Lau Niu
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
got
Post by ardeedee
Post by STRAIGHTS TIMED
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
hooked
Post by ardeedee
Post by Lau Niu
wearing nothing.........:=)
Meyappan
2004-07-15 03:53:35 UTC
You keling ah?
King_Of_KYellow_Khookhoos
2004-07-16 09:52:46 UTC
Dear Bloody Fucking Mother Fucking Stupid Racist Black Yellow Skin
Dalit Pariah Chink Yellow Keling Chinese Yellow Bastard Lau Niu aka
Metta aka Tulang aka Meyappan,

Son,
I am going away for 3 days with your mother to fuck the hell out of
her. So take care of my dog. Please do not masturbate onto my dog
again! But you are always welcomed repeat fellatio on my dog again
and again. My dog loves you.

See you mother fucker!

STRAIGHTS TIMED
2004-07-11 05:36:18 UTC
Post by Lau Niu
so what?
cheaper still, stay in Singapore and fish at Bedok jetty.
you said I like to interrupt and distract peoples with
stupid posting.
sama sama lah!
you think fishing in Singapore waters very safe hor ?....many moons ago
myself and friend of mine who was then a high ranking police official went
for fishing off pasir panjang where there was a known sunken ship ...quite
near to the Indonesian waters...we were within the sight of a Singapore
patrol boat.....while we were totally engrossed than came an Indonesian navy
boat and it went on and on and and on circling us and our boat almost sunk
in the waves it created....guess,we had not much valuables and the bastrads
left...or we would have died...

my collogue ,the ranking police officer was fuming,and sped right to our
patrol boat and we found all the men on board deeply engrossed in gambling
!.....I heard all were charged later...
Lau Niu
2004-07-11 05:48:05 UTC
I said Bedok jetty leh! who ask you go out to sea?
don't like that mah! we talk about fishing,
you talk about police,
Ardeedee will scold you.
cannot any how change subject,
he is the policeman here you know?
wait for him go gambling then you change subject ok?
STRAIGHTS TIMED
2004-07-11 06:01:43 UTC
Post by Lau Niu
I said Bedok jetty leh! who ask you go out to sea?
don't like that mah! we talk about fishing,
you talk about police,
Ardeedee will scold you.
cannot any how change subject,
he is the policeman here you know?
wait for him go gambling then you change subject ok?
sorry ! I entered your play pan ; you may now continue with hop and scotch
but do wipe your ears and feet when your mama calls you for your milk....
Dalai Baru
2004-07-11 04:20:53 UTC
Post by ///leXX
Post by Christy Lamm
Hi, would appreciate advice on where to book a fishing trip to the Maldives
and/or any additional info. Thks.
Regards to all.
You fly there and hire a local fishing boat......abundant of fish
there, but they don't taste good for eating.....contact a hotel which
you plan to stay in, they'll provide the details.
Somehow, she was fishing for you ...... :))
were you a giant pike or toman?
wearing nothing.........:=)
///leXX
2004-07-11 04:44:33 UTC
Post by Dalai Baru
Post by The Bishop
Somehow, she was fishing for you ...... :))
were you a giant pike or toman?
alamak, those two fish are fresh water ones lah.....found in Kenyir
dam in Tregganu where got chace to swim to Maldives?
Dalai Baru
you as a fish which got fished.......you seawater one???
The Bishop
Don't worry, she will remove her bra to shield you ...... :))
///leXX
yes.....please....lagi best use Pamela Andersen's bras.....
The Bishop
2004-07-11 08:07:43 UTC
Post by ///leXX
Post by The Bishop
Post by ///leXX
Post by Christy Lamm
Hi, would appreciate advice on where to book a fishing trip to the Maldives
and/or any additional info. Thks.
Regards to all.
You fly there and hire a local fishing boat......abundant of fish
there, but they don't taste good for eating.....contact a hotel which
you plan to stay in, they'll provide the details.
Somehow, she was fishing for you ...... :))
If she was, then she will get the shock of her life when I got hooked
wearing nothing.........:=)
Don't worry, she will remove her bra to shield you ...... :))
yes.....please....lagi best use Pamela Andersen's bras.....
This one, you have to pre-order and pay in advance. All stocks are in
near new condition ......
Dalai Baru
add Dolly Parton (sp) & AMY Yip's
STRAIGHTS TIMED
2004-07-11 03:50:12 UTC
Post by Christy Lamm
Hi, would appreciate advice on where to book a fishing trip to the Maldives
and/or any additional info. Thks.
Regards to all.
Maldives & Sri Lanka are just like our Batam and Singapore....you get all
information's from tourist agency operating from sri lanka or try the sri
lankan embassy....its a 100 % Muslim land and tourists and bikini clad
tourists are kept separate...but the locals are very hospitable..

spoil the place...
Meyappan
2004-07-11 03:04:08 UTC
Go to Sentosa lah. It's has the best beaches in the world for fishing.