What the "truth" is all about
The Bishop
2004-12-08 09:42:11 UTC
In case you have not realise, the "truth" is posting from down under.
He wil swear to you that everything he posted are wholly distorted
truth, and nothing but heavily discounted truth.

For example, he would chose to misled others that the Telstra CEO was
ousted because he did not performed and that sg MPs should follow
suit. When pointed out that this was due to political reasons, he
chose to like this to electoral politics. He then suggested that
Singaporeans draw parallels between the standard of living in
Singapore and Communist Shanghai. When confronted that he had not
stepfoot in Shanghai but merely based that on hearsay, he change the
subject. When I try to straighten his truth out, or anyone who
corrects his misconception, he labels then PAP arselicker.

He omitted a wholke lot of truth with the intention to misled you and
that you see him as a fighter for his blend of "justice" so that you
can appreciate him for something you would never do. That hopefully
you will give up living for the future and live in his past.

Now you know, he did not swear to tell you the whole truth because he
is very unhappy with the PAP. So much so that he hope you will be
just as unhappy as he is. When you are unhappy like he is, it makes
him happy, because you became "normal" ...... :))
AleXX
2004-12-08 13:34:04 UTC
Post by The Bishop
[...]
He is unhappy about many things.....including the Iraqis, I wonder why
he advocated to nuke the ordinary Iraqis......what did they do to
deserve a nuclear blast?

He is more American than George Bush....he is anti Islam, anti PRC,
anti women, I also wonder if he dislikes his mother in law.........:=)
The Bishop
2004-12-08 14:28:06 UTC
Post by AleXX
He omitted a whole lot of truth with the intention to misled you and
that you see him as a fighter for his blend of "justice" so that you
can appreciate him for something you would never do. That hopefully
you will give up living for the future and live in his past.
Now you know, he did not swear to tell you the whole truth because he
is very unhappy with the PAP. So much so that he hope you will be
just as unhappy as he is. When you are unhappy like he is, it makes
him happy, because you became "normal" ...... :))
He is unhappy about many things.....including the Iraqis, I wonder why
he advocated to nuke the ordinary Iraqis......what did they do to
deserve a nuclear blast?
He follows anything that is Ango Saxon with no questions ask. He also
follow their fashion, like the young girls wearing g-strings with
exposed waistband. This made him very happy, suddenly he has a huge
following behind ..... :))
Post by AleXX
He is more American than George Bush....he is anti Islam, anti PRC,
anti women, I also wonder if he dislikes his mother in law.........:=)
On the contrary, he loves and adore his mother in law, customs permit,
he would marry her. He just love Aboriginals to the bone ...... :))
ardeedee
2004-12-09 03:49:58 UTC
Post by The Bishop
exposed waistband. This made him very happy, suddenly he has a huge
following behind ..... :))
I wouled normally have a huge bulge in front LOL.
truth
2004-12-09 07:09:52 UTC
Post by The Bishop
Post by AleXX
[...]
I am more Singaporeans than arselickers like you who just squandered
the money the pap paid you on wine, luxurious consumption and prostitutes.

Speak as you have seen me. Know why ? You have licked my arse
and maybe eat my shit.
Post by The Bishop
Post by AleXX
He is more American than George Bush....he is anti Islam, anti PRC,
anti women, I also wonder if he dislikes his mother in law.........:=)
On the contrary, he loves and adore his mother in law, customs permit,
he would marry her. He just love Aboriginals to the bone ...... :))
This just goes to show your perverted mind. You must be one of those
who have done this sort things before for you to suggest to others.

FYI I have a very happy marriage and family.

You are insulting the Aboriginese. Do so at your own risk. Continue to
do so and they will have no hesistation in killing you with one blow when
he come here.

Usless bump.
I am amaze at the quality of the pap arse lickers.
Try harder.
At this rate you can continue to dream in destroying me.

Now you and alex are all finished in the eyes of the fairminded people here.
Go hide in the pap dustbins and don't show yourself again.
Even if you come back under another handle you will eventually be
finished off by me.
The reason is simple.
I travel a straight road without reward for the good of humankind.
truth
2004-12-09 03:01:02 UTC
Post by AleXX
He is unhappy about many things.....including the Iraqis, I wonder why
he advocated to nuke the ordinary Iraqis......what did they do to
deserve a nuclear blast?
I am speaking the obvious. I am in no position to recommend let
along order that the Iraqi be nuke. I am just pointing out what it
will eventually end up should the US lost control of Iraq.
The sooner you people realize
the high stakes being played out in Iraq, the better it is for the world.
Unfortunately people like you are more interested in your decadent
pursuit of wine women and outrageous dinning to care about the
future of the humankind.
If you want me to teach you how events in Iraq can spin into
it being Nuke, you will have to lick my arse first. Then you can
go and get the prostitute to lick your arse.
Post by AleXX
He is more American than George Bush....he is anti Islam, anti PRC,
anti women, I also wonder if he dislikes his mother in law.........:=)
I am against the extremist form of Islam.
I am against the non democratic and dictatorship of the PRC.
You are wrong I am not anti women. If you interpret my condemnation of
you keeping harem as anti women you has got your brain stuck up in
your arse. It is decadent businessman like you who exploits the weak
to line your pocket and then used the money to abuse their women.
If you really care about your fellow humankind, you would have spend
the money you make on welfare and helping the poor.

I have humiliate you and if you want me to make you a bigger idiot
just let me know.
Don't be a coward and ride on the back of this arselicker and character
assassinator "bishop".

That you people dare not take me on my points and argument and resort
to character assassination reflects badly on you people.

The point on Shanghai. The city of Shanghai is shaping up to be
even better than Singapore. Their public housing may still be lacking but
the private housing are good for the price. What you get for a HDB
you can buy a quality private apartment.
Observer
2004-12-09 10:01:58 UTC
Post by AleXX
He is unhappy about many things.....including the Iraqis, I wonder why
he advocated to nuke the ordinary Iraqis......what did they do to
deserve a nuclear blast?
I am speaking the obvious. I am in no position to recommend let
along order that the Iraqi be nuke. I am just pointing out what it
will eventually end up should the US lost control of Iraq.
Haha...trying to wriggle out of your
bigoted postings issit?

You DID advocate nuking Iraq you slimy
lying B-STARD.
And from the look of things you're a F-CKING
hypocritical fascist pretending to fight for
"truth"....maybe change your nick to "arsehole"?
....LOL.

From: truth (***@worldnet.com)
Subject: Re: US will leave Iraq if ask
Original Format
Newsgroups: soc.culture.singapore
Date: 2004-05-15 04:24:10 PST

Too hot ? No problem.... Nuke them.

From: truth (***@worldnet.com)Subject: Ultimate Iraq solution.... View:
Complete Thread (2 articles) Original Format Newsgroups:
soc.culture.singaporeDate: 2004-04-08 08:30:05 PST Pull out all the foreign
troops and then...

Drop a dozen Nuke to flatten the
place.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------From:
truth (***@worldnet.com)Subject: Re: Bush is forced into a dead corner
soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.usa, soc.culture.europeDate: 2004-04-10
23:02:07 PST No need, he can

1. Use tactical Nuke.

2. Give back to the Iraqis the tyranny of Saddam.
Saddam is still around and he can be easily bought to oppress the Iraqis and
yet at the same time be a puppet of the US.
The Bishop
Date: 2004-05-15 04:24:10 PST
Too hot ? No problem.... Nuke them.
soc.culture.singaporeDate: 2004-04-08 08:30:05 PST Pull out all the foreign
troops and then...
Drop a dozen Nuke to flatten the
soc.culture.singapore, soc.culture.usa, soc.culture.europeDate: 2004-04-10
23:02:07 PST No need, he can
1. Use tactical Nuke.
2. Give back to the Iraqis the tyranny of Saddam.
Saddam is still around and he can be easily bought to oppress the Iraqis and
yet at the same time be a puppet of the US.
Why you kah chaio the fun I am having, I had wanted this to last for a
while and you are trying to cut it short. Next time, wait for my
signal okay, I boon pee pee, then you enter ..... :))
Observer
2004-12-09 10:38:58 UTC
Newsgroups: soc.culture.singapore
Date: 2004-05-15 04:24:10 PST
Too hot ? No problem.... Nuke them.
Why you kah chaio the fun I am having, I had wanted this to last for a
while and you are trying to cut it short. Next time, wait for my
signal okay, I boon pee pee, then you enter ..... :))
Soli...soli....
I donno lar....LOL.
truth
2004-12-09 12:06:13 UTC
Birds of a feather all flock together.
Cowards.
Call the whole gang.
I enjoyed whacking pap arselickers.

You know trying to confuse others by self congratulations
that you have score a knock out punch is a tactic used by
little boys.

Why the pap stardards dropped so badly ?
Better go back to training school (indoctrination school)
again.

Your masters have not told you that all the dirty tactics
they used to silence me have failed.
Resorting to multiple server to let me see some postings
but not others. Trying to attack my computer.

Absolute waste of tax payers money.

The only way the pap can stopped me from fighting for
the people of Singapore is for them to wake up, pull
up their socks, change their policies to make life
easier for Singaporeans.
Newsgroups: soc.culture.singapore
I donno lar....LOL.
The Bishop
2004-12-09 13:53:43 UTC
Newsgroups: soc.culture.singapore
Date: 2004-05-15 04:24:10 PST
Too hot ? No problem.... Nuke them.
Why you kah chaio the fun I am having, I had wanted this to last for a
while and you are trying to cut it short. Next time, wait for my
signal okay, I boon pee pee, then you enter ..... :))
Soli...soli....
I donno lar....LOL.
Never mind, I budgetted some this weekend, then I can hamtam him if
the weather is bad ..... he has a sick mind, he just loves it....
truth
2004-12-09 14:04:52 UTC
That is what you are capable of.
Acting amongst yourself as if you have
won over me.
These are things they played in Kindergarden.
Please Lah save the people here all your child
play . Go to your pap kindergarden to indulge
in your fantasy.
Better still go to your male fuckshop and
act it out.
Post by The Bishop
Newsgroups: soc.culture.singapore
ardeedee
2004-12-09 14:26:00 UTC
What "soli soli" you fucking stupid always being party pooper.
Newsgroups: soc.culture.singapore
I donno lar....LOL.
Observer
2004-12-09 15:57:55 UTC
Post by ardeedee
What "soli soli" you fucking stupid always being party pooper.
Hehe...so says the fart smelling thermal
sensor bluffing baffoon....
LOL.
lying B-STARD.
ardeedee
lying B-STARD.
lau niu

lying B-STARD.
ardeedee
lying B-STARD.
truth
2004-12-10 05:01:00 UTC
'ardeedee' is right.
There are not only thermal sensor.
There are sensor which enable one to see
thru the wall. There are also sensor which
enable one to decipher other people's mind by
tracking their brain waves.
More advance sensor are still being develop.
Those which can pick out explosives from great
distances are the priority.
lying B-STARD.
lau niu

I donno lar....LOL.
ardeedee
I donno lar....LOL.
lau niu
2004-12-10 08:08:32 UTC
arsedeedee

Your daughter like my simple English, sometime we just use international
sign language.
ha!ha! ha!
Newsgroups: soc.culture.singapore
I donno lar....LOL.
ardeedee
I donno lar....LOL.
lau niu
I donno lar....LOL.
truth
2004-12-09 11:56:40 UTC
What point have you score brainless idiots ?

Go and fuck all those cheap prostitutes and don't waste
your time here working for the pap.
Newsgroups: soc.culture.singapore
The Bishop
2004-12-09 13:00:34 UTC
Post by truth
What point have you score brainless idiots ?
Go and fuck all those cheap prostitutes and don't waste
your time here working for the pap.
When posters like you are reduced to such a state, it is a sure sign
that you are admitting a bad defeat. For you are at your wits end,
tearing at your hairs and don't know what to do next, and I am not
going away. Others like me have grown accustomed to having our ears
assailed by mindless cursing and profanities. You must now

I strongly advise you to print what I wrote above in red ink on a
yellow strip of paper. Next burn it in a tea cup, add water to the
ashes and drink in a single gulp. Tomorrow, all your acne will be
gone ....... LOL
Newsgroups: soc.culture.singapore
truth
2004-12-09 14:12:08 UTC
I only give back to you what you tried to do
to me as a warning to you that indulge in
dirty tactics like unjustifiable name calling
and throwing muds at me at your own
peril.
I response to kindness and civility with kindness
and civility.
I give people who are nasty and unjust to me
a fair chance to correct themselves.
If you insist on using unfair means, I will
first prove to everybody my point and then hit
your real hard. This is to teach you a lesson
not to use dirty tactics and throw mud at me.

It is clear to any fair minded person here that
every point you raised to smear me has been
rebutted.
I go on the counter attack in order to teach
you a lesson.

No go and get fuck by your male prostitute.
I am sure you have put in enuf hrs for the pap.
Newsgroups: soc.culture.singapore
truth
2004-12-09 11:53:41 UTC
You are a failure in life.
You have tried to smear me many times before but
got whacked.
Another pap arselicker not worth my salt.

I have always maintained that Nuking Iraq is an option.
Should the US fail in its mission and if I am the Bush adviser I
would in the interest of American security and survival recommend
that Bush used the NUKE.
So what.
Does it make any difference ?
I take a stand and I am prepared to justify it.
I do not need to wriggle out.

You will ask me why the Iraqi people deserve such a treatment.
My answer is if the Iraqi don't want the nuke, then don't support the
terrorists.

Tell me what is wrong.
Call me a Hawk for all I care. Makes no difference.
At least my position will enable the civilised world to survive.

All those who hope that the Iraqis terrorists will succeed in
driving the US and friends out just do not realise the Islamic
terrorist will not stop there. They will used the oil in Iraq as a
weapon to destroy the world economy and then to acquire
nuclear weapons.
They will first try to nuke the US and the FreeWest. The
weaklings who think by appeasing the terrorists will be spared
will be hit next.
These Islamic terrorists love HELL and they will bring the
whole world with them if they can.

Idiots, shallow, brainless bastards like you don't realise what
the hell you are fighting for.

So please spare the people here the agony of having to read
your stupidity.

You are zapped.
Newsgroups: soc.culture.singapore
lau niu
2004-12-10 05:56:20 UTC
"intelligence" unit within the Pentagon that was
responsible for manufacturing many of the bald-faced lies, deceptions,
half-truths, and sheer propaganda that the Bush Jr. administration then
disseminated to the lap-dog U.S. news media12 in order to generate
public support for a war of aggression against Iraq for the benefit of
Israel and in order to steal Iraq's oil.13 To paraphrase advice
Machiavelli once rendered to his Prince in Chapter XVIII of that book:
Those who want to deceive will always find those willing to be
deceived.14 As I can attest from my personal experience as an alumnus of
the University of Chicago Department of Political Science, the Bible of
Chicago's Neo-Con Straussian cabal is Machiavelli's The Prince. We
students had to know our Machiavelli by heart and rote at the University
of Chicago. As for the University of Chicago overall, its biblical
Gospel is Allan Bloom's The Closing of the American Mind (1987).15 Of
course Bloom was another protégé of Strauss, as well as a mentor to
Wolfowitz. In his Bloom-biographical novel Ravelstein (2000) Saul
Bellow, formerly on the University of Chicago Faculty, outed his
self-styled friend Bloom as a hedonist, pederast, and most promiscuous
homosexual who died of AIDS. All this was common knowledge at the
University of Chicago, where Bloom is still worshiped and his elitist
screed against American higher-education still revered on a pedestal. In
Ravelstein Wolfowitz appeared as Bloom's protégé Philip Gorman, leaking
national security secrets to his mentor during the Bush Sr. war against
Iraq. Strauss hovered around the novel as Bloom's mentor and guru
Professor Davarr. Strauss/Davarr is really the éminence grise of
Ravelstein. With friends like Bellow, Bloom did not need enemies. On the
basis of Ravelstein alone, Wolfowitz warrants investigation by the
F.B.I.

Just recently the University of Chicago officially celebrated its Bush
Jr. Straussian Neo-C
Lau Niu
2004-12-12 04:57:54 UTC
SOMEONE is using the same nick (lau niu) to post the following messages.
What the "truth" is all about

From: "lau niu" <***@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: What the "truth" is all about
Newsgroups:
news.admin.net-abuse.email,soc.culture.singapore,soc.culture.malaysia
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 23:08:24 GMT
soc.culture.singapore:1191601 soc.culture.malaysia:741799
facts, or locate the
context of a comment or deduction, he is generally unable to do
so. But fortunately, some of us have a background that enables us
to find out where certain facts and deductions came from. This is
crucial. For in addition to his wild inflation about the
prominence of the Kennedy family in the power elite, another of
Davis' prime objectives is to reverse the verdict of the Church
Committee and place Kennedy in the center of the CIA plots to
kill Castro.
Pinning the Plots on Kennedy
As I said in Part One of this article, there is no evidence of
such involvement in either the CIA's Inspector General report of
1967, or in the Church Committee's report, Alleged Assassination
Plots Involving Foreign Leaders, issued in late 1975. In fact,
both advance evidence and conclusions to indicate the contrary.
So how does Davis propagate that the Kennedy brothers knew about,
authorized, and encouraged the plots? The first method is by
performing minute surgery on the 1975 report. Davis states that
Allen Dulles briefed JFK on the plots at a November 27, 1960
meeting with the President-elect. He uses Deputy Director Dick
Bissell as his source for this disclosure (Davis, p. 289). I
turned to the committee report that dealt with Bissell's
assumptions on this matter (Alleged Assassination Plots p. 117).
Bissell: I believe at some stage the President the President
and the President-elect both were advised that such an
operation had been planned and was being attempted.
Senator Baker: By whom?
Bissell: I would guess through some channel by Allen Dulles.
The Chairman: But you're guessing aren't you?
Bissell: I am, Mr. Chairman, and I have said that I cannot
recollect the giving of such briefing at the meeting with
Android Cat
2004-12-12 06:35:52 UTC
Post by Lau Niu
SOMEONE is using the same nick (lau niu) to post the following
messages. What the "truth" is all about
The newsgroup news.admin.net-abuse.email doesn't care.

The imposter wanted you to crosspost to news.admin.net-abuse.email.
Lau Niu
2004-12-12 07:24:04 UTC
Post by Android Cat
Post by Lau Niu
SOMEONE is using the same nick (lau niu) to post the following
messages. What the "truth" is all about
The newsgroup news.admin.net-abuse.email doesn't care.
The imposter wanted you to crosspost to news.admin.net-abuse.email.
It doesn't bother me, I did not send it to news.admin.net-abuse.email, it
was the original post and I just replied to all groups , that's all!

Thank you.
truth
Thank you.
Lau Niu
2004-12-12 05:04:34 UTC
SOMEONE is using the same nick (lau niu) to post the following messages.
What the "truth" is all about
be harder
than one on which
we give all directions
but one where corporate interests
are tempered by dissention
and people come first.
It's not about Iraq
Saddam or the bomb
It's about McDonalds
versus the Imam
lucre or culture
Unilatateral Empire or
global democracy
"Liberating Iraq"?
Complete hypocrisy
Liberation by vulture.
On September 25, 1997, ABC used its news magazine program 20/20
to take an unusual journalistic step. In the first segment of the
program, Peter Jennings took pains to discredit documents that
had been about to be used by its own contracted reporter for an
upcoming show scheduled for broadcast. The contracted reporter
was Seymour Hersh. The documents purported to show a secret deal
involving Marilyn Monroe, Sam Giancana, and President John F.
Kennedy. They were to be the cornerstone of Hersh's upcoming
Little, Brown book, The Dark Side of Camelot. In fact, published
reports indicate that it was these documents that caused the
publisher to increase Hersh's advance and provoke three networks
to compete for a television special to hype the book. It is not
surprising to any informed observer that the documents imploded.
What is a bit surprising is that Hersh and ABC could have been so
naive f
Lau Niu
2004-12-12 05:04:41 UTC
SOMEONE is using the same nick (lau niu) to post the following messages.
What the "truth" is all about
2001).
5. Francis A. Boyle, Bush's Banana Republic, Counterpunch.org, Oct. 11,
2002.
6. Francis A. Boyle, Biowarfare, Terror Weapons and the U.S.: Home
Brew?, Counterpunch.org, April 25, 2002.
7. See Greg Palast, The Best Democracy Money Can Buy (2003), at 5 et
seq.
8. See Chomsky on Miseducation (Donald Macedo ed. 2000).
9. Francis A. Boyle, Take Sharon to The Hague, Counterpunch.org, June 6,
2002.
10. White House Press Release, President Discusses the Future of Iraq,
Washington Hilton Hotel, Feb. 26, 2003.
11. Nasser H. Aruri, Dishonest Broker, 193-216 (2003). See also Tanya
Reinhart, Israel/Palestine (2002); Cheryl A. Rubenberg, The Palestinians
(2003).
12. Norman Solomon, The Habits of Highly Deceptive Media (1999); Noam
Chomsky, Media Control (1997).
13. Seymour M. Hersh, Selective Intelligence, New Yorker, May 8, 2003;
Michael Lind, The Weird Men Behind George W. Bush's War, New Statesman -
London, April 7, 2003; Julian Borger, The Spies Who Pushed for War, The
Guardian, July 17, 2003.
14. Machiavelli, The Prince 147 (M. Musa trans. & ed. 1964): ". . . and
men are so simple-minded and so dominated by their present needs that
one who deceives will always find one who will allow himself to be
deceived." This Bilingual Edition of The Prince by Mark Musa was the one
preferred by Joseph Cropsey to teach us students.
15. But see Lawrence W. Levine, The Opening of the American Mind (1996).
16. Between the Lines, University of Chicago Magazine, June 2003, at 54.
17. Vincent Bugliosi, The Betrayal of America (2001); Greg Palast, The
Best Democracy Money Can Buy 11-
Lau Niu
2004-12-12 05:04:44 UTC
SOMEONE is using the same nick (lau niu) to post the following messages.
What the "truth" is all about
The Spies Who Pushed for War, The
Guardian, July 17, 2003.
14. Machiavelli, The Prince 147 (M. Musa trans. & ed. 1964): ". . . and
men are so simple-minded and so dominated by their present needs that
one who deceives will always find one who will allow himself to be
deceived." This Bilingual Edition of The Prince by Mark Musa was the one
preferred by Joseph Cropsey to teach us students.
15. But see Lawrence W. Levine, The Opening of the American Mind (1996).
16. Between the Lines, University of Chicago Magazine, June 2003, at 54.
17. Vincent Bugliosi, The Betrayal of America (2001); Greg Palast, The
Best Democracy Money Can Buy 11-81 (2003).
18. Gerhard Sporl, The Leo-Conservatives, Der Spiegel, Aug. 4, 2003.
19. McNamara Receives Pick Award Amid Protests, University of Chicago
Magazine, Summer 1979, at 4.
20. Noam Chomsky, Rethinking Camelot (1993); Robert S. McNamara, In
Retrospect (1995).
21. See, e.g., Rahul Mahajan, Full Spectrum Dominance 118-40 (2003).
22. C. Wright Mills, The Power Elite (1956).
23. See, e.g., Jean-Charles Brisard & Guillaume Dasqué, Forbidden Truth
(2002).
24. Robert B. Stinnett, Day of Deceit (2000).
25. Robert Dreyfuss, The Thirty-Year Itch, MotherJones.com, March 1,
2003.
26. Zbigniew Brzezinski, The Grand Chessb
Lau Niu
2004-12-12 05:04:48 UTC
SOMEONE is using the same nick (lau niu) to post the following messages.
What the "truth" is all about
diary is not there. The search
continued in the garage-studio (time not specified). In this
version, several papers and the diary are discovered. Tony
Bradlee gives it all to Angleton and asks him to burn it.
Angleton burns the papers only. He "safeguarded" the diary. Years
later, Tony asked for the diary. Angleton gave it to her. She
burned it, and the witness was Anne Truitt.
Ron Rosenbaum
The longest treatment of this whole affair was one of the
earliest. Ron Rosenbaum did a story for New Times in 1976. In his
version, the Angletons went to Mary's the day she died. When no
one answered, they entered the house. From her answering
service(!), they found out she was dead. They proceeded to the
Bradlees' home to make funeral arrangements. Later that night,
Jim Angleton returned to Mary's, but only to retrieve her
kittens. The Truitts then called the Angletons (the time is not
mentioned). In Rosenbaum's version, it is the Truitts who are
entrusted with the diary. In an even more serious difference, the
search for the diary occurs five days after the murder. This time
the search party includes the Angletons, Tony Bradlee and -
making their first appearances - Mary's ex-husband Cord Meyer,
and Mary's old college roomie Ann Chamberlain. The search goes on
for hours amid drinking and even dishwashing by Angleton. The
diary is not found. Later (at an unspecified time) Tony Bradlee
finds it in the studio, this time in a locked steel box. And this
time, there are "hundreds" of letters, not just several. In the
Rosenbaum version, Angleton says that he burned the whole
package. Yet Rosenbaum also writes that other unnamed sources say
the contents were sent to the Pinchot estate in Milford,
Pennsylvania.
I could also quote other versions of the diary s
ardeedee
2004-12-12 12:14:02 UTC
Strange but I did not post this article.
was actually frightened by the
time Moore drove him home.
But there is another more insidious strain of the rightwing in
America. These are the conservatives who sometimes disguise
themselves as Democrats, as liberals, as "internationalists."
This group is typified by men like Averill Harriman, Henry
Stimson, John Foster Dulles and the like. The common rubric used
to catalog them is the Eastern Establishment. The Kennedy
brothers were constantly at odds with them. In 1962, Bobby
clashed with Dean Acheson during the missile crisis. Acheson
wanted a surprise attack; Bobby rejected it saying his brother
would not go down in history as another Tojo. In 1961, JFK
disobeyed their advice at the Bay of Pigs and refused to add air
support to the invasion. He was punished for this in Fortune
magazine with an article by Time-Life employee Charles Murphy
that blamed Kennedy for the failure of the plan. Kennedy stripped
Murphy of his Air Force reserve status but - Murphy wrote to Ed
Lansdale - that didn't matter; his loyalty was to Allen Dulles
anyway. In 1963, Kennedy crossed
Lau Niu
ardeedee
2004-12-12 12:14:37 UTC
This is not my posting.
banned by the CIA's original charter, although
they had been done ever since that Agency's inception. But at
Christmas, 1974, Hersh's stories were splashed all over the
Times. Hersh won a Pulitzer for them. One would think this would
be a strong indication of Hersh's independence from, even
antagonism for the CIA. One would be wrong. As everyone familiar
with the Agency's history knows, in 1974 there was a huge turf
war going on between Angleton and Colby (formerly of the Vietnam
Phoenix program). Angleton lost this struggle, largely through
Hersh's stories. But the week before Hersh's stories were
printed, on December 16, 1974, Colby addressed the Council of
Foreign Relations on this very subject and admitted to the
domestic spying (Imperial Brain Trust p. 61). Why? Because their
selective exposure could be used to oust Angleton. Many now
believe that Hersh's stories were part of Colby's campaign to
oust Angleton, sanctioned by the CIA Director himself.
Next up for Hersh was the story of the downing of KAL 700. This
was the curious case of the Korean Air Liner shot down over
Russian air space after having drifted off course. Many suspected
that, as with the My Lai case, there was more here than met the
eye. The long length of time that the plane had been off course,
as well as its failure to respond to signals, led some to believe
that the Russians had no choice but to shoot down the plane. In
fact, many articles appeared, for example in The Nation, to
support that thesis. The Reagan administration wanted to portray
the incident as an example of Soviet barbarity (shades of
Basulto's Brothers to the Rescue). They, and specifically Jeanne
Kirkpatrick, treated the downing as a great propaganda victory.
In his book, The Target Is Destroyed, Hersh ended up siding with
the administration.
Which brings us to the nineties. Everyone knows that the broad
release of Oliv
ardeedee
2004-12-12 12:15:05 UTC
This not my posting also.
Herald Tribune tried to smear Mark Lane with compromising
photographs. If one goes to New Orleans, one will still meet
those who say that Jim Garrison indicted Clay Shaw because he was
himself gay and jealous of Shaw's position in the homosexual
underworld. And we all know how the FBI tried to drive King to
suicide by blackmailing him with clandestinely made "sex tapes."
The Church Committee
What precipitated these posthumous and personal attacks on the
Kennedys? Something happened in the seventies that necessitated
the "second assassination" from the right - i.e. the use of
scandal to stamp out Kennedy's reputation and legacy. That
something was the Church Committee. Belated revelations about the
CIA's role in Watergate, and later of the CIA's illegal domestic
operations created a critical firestorm demanding a full-scale
investigation of the CIA. The fallout from Watergate had produced
large Democratic majorities in both houses of congress via the
1974 elections. This majority, combined with some of the moderate
Republicans, managed to form special congressional committees.
The committee in the Senate was headed by Idaho's Frank Church.
Other leading lights on
ardeedee
2004-12-12 12:16:04 UTC
Not my posting - hgow did my id get used.
has produced a single piece of hard evidence that Lee Harvey
Oswald was anything more than a psychopath acting entirely
on his own. (p. 106)
I could continue in a similar vein with excerpts from this book
and I could also go on with more questionable aspects of Clay
Blair's background. And I could then use this information, and
the inferences, to dismiss The Search for JFK. I could even add
that Blair's agent on his Kennedy book was Scott Meredith, who
was representing Judith Exner at the time. But I won't go that
far. I may be wrong, but in my opinion I don't think the book can
be classified as a deliberate distortion or hatchet job. Although
the authors are in some respects seeking to surface unflattering
material, I didn't feel that they were continually relying on
questionable sources or witnesses, or consistently distorting or
fabricating the record. As I have mentioned, the book can be
criticized and questioned-and dismissed-on other grounds, but, as
far as I can see, not on those two.
Dubious Davis
Such is not the case with John Davis' foray into Kennedy
biography. The Kennedys: Dynasty and Disaster 1848-1983, was
published in 1984, before Davis became the chief spokesman for
the anti-Garrison/Mob-did-it wing of the ramified assassination
research community. In its very title, his book is deceptive in a
couple of interesting ways. First, from the dates included, it
implies that the book will be a multigenerational family saga
tracing the clan from Joe Kennedy's parents down to youngest
brother Teddy. But of the book's 648 pages of text, about 400
deal with the life and death of John F. Kennedy. And more than
half of those deal with his presidency. In no way is the book an
in-depth family profile. Secondly, as any school boy knows, the
word dynasty denotes a series or succession of at least three or
more rulers. So Jack Kennedy's two years and ten months as
president constitute the shortest "dynasty" in r
truth
2004-12-12 14:04:29 UTC
These people can do anything.
Which is why I always say what is the true
intention of a person. If it is bad they can
use all sorts of means to play around.
ardeedee
2004-12-12 12:24:52 UTC
I have not posted on this subject.
oppose the
imposition of the death penalty upon any person for any reason, no
matter how monstrous their crimes might be -- including Bush Jr., Blair,
Bush Sr., McNamara, Kissinger,59 Saddam Hussein, Slobodan Milosevic,60
Sharon, etc. So much for the Kellogg-Briand Peace Pact being
conveniently categorized as a "phantasm" and Nuremberg being
pejoratively labeled as "soft law" by imperialist American international
lawyers and professors. Dead Nazis at Nuremberg disproved those
propositions. Since that time, the Nuremberg Charter, Judgment and
Principles have served as the legal core of, and precedent for
establishing, the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former
Yugoslavia in 1993, the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda in
1994, and now the International Criminal Court in 2002.61
Therefore, it came as no surprise that immediately upon their coming to
power in 2001, the Bush Jr. Leaguers did everything humanly possible to
sabotage the International Criminal Court (ICC) precisely because they
were then currently planning, preparing and conspiring to commit
criminal wars of aggression around the world. The highest level civilian
officials of the Bush Jr. administration did not want the International
Criminal Court looking over their shoulders while they were committing
wanton aggression, crimes against humanity, and war crimes against the
Peoples and States of Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Syria, and
elsewhere. The Bush Jr. Leaguers concerted sabotaging of the ICC is what
criminal lawyers call an example of their "consciousness of guilt." Iraq
for the Iraqis Foreign troops should stay out of Iraq for any reason
whatsoever at the behest of th
The Bishop
2004-12-09 10:08:40 UTC
Post by truth
That you people dare not take me on my points and argument and resort
to character assassination reflects badly on you people.
Who did that to you, tell me ..... people here are just trying to get
you to face the truth when others have already given up on you. We
deserve at least a thank you, you ungrrateful sod.
Post by truth
The point on Shanghai. The city of Shanghai is shaping up to be
even better than Singapore. Their public housing may still be lacking but
the private housing are good for the price. What you get for a HDB
you can buy a quality private apartment.
Why stop at that, you should be confident enough by now and make this
glaring by telling Singaporeans that they can trade their flat for a
7-storey townhouse in Siberia.
truth
2004-12-09 12:18:31 UTC
Post by The Bishop
Post by truth
That you people dare not take me on my points and argument and resort
to character assassination reflects badly on you people.
Who did that to you, tell me ..... people here are just trying to get
you to face the truth when others have already given up on you. We
deserve at least a thank you, you ungrrateful sod.
What right and mandate do you have to claim to speak for others ?
I see. You speak for all the pap arselickers.
Sori lah , this newgr is bigger than that.
You cannot used pap style to anyhow claim mandate. More
than half of Singaporeans deprived of a chance to vote and pap
also claim they have support of 80% Singaporeans.
How can ?

Anyway what have you done for me to be grateful to you.
Why you thank me for lashing I gave you ?
You must be a pervert to enjoy others punishing you.
No wonder pap now go easy on gays and homo. They
are using such people here like Bishop, Observer, Alex
who visit prostitutes. Now then
I know that the prostitutes are male and not female.Most likely
you get the male prostitues to shaft into your backside.
AleXX
or a 50 acres of real estate in Northern Territory.........:=)
The Bishop
and learn sheep farming ........ :))
AleXX
got kambing there or not?
The Bishop
Give him the chance to be a pioneer ......
truth
2004-12-09 14:19:24 UTC
Post by The Bishop
Post by AleXX
Post by The Bishop
Post by AleXX
Post by The Bishop
Post by truth
The point on Shanghai. The city of Shanghai is shaping up to be
even better than Singapore. Their public housing may still be lacking but
the private housing are good for the price. What you get for a HDB
you can buy a quality private apartment.
Why stop at that, you should be confident enough by now and make this
glaring by telling Singaporeans that they can trade their flat for a
7-storey townhouse in Siberia.
or a 50 acres of real estate in Northern Territory.........:=)
and learn sheep farming ........ :))
got kambing there or not?
Give him the chance to be a pioneer ......
I hate people talking behind my back because
they are slimmy cowards.
Whether I want to go into sheep farming is non
of your business and will not be the least
determine by what a bunch of kindergarden
cowards do.
truth
2004-12-09 14:16:26 UTC
Post by AleXX
Post by The Bishop
Post by AleXX
Post by The Bishop
Post by truth
The point on Shanghai. The city of Shanghai is shaping up to be
even better than Singapore. Their public housing may still be lacking but
the private housing are good for the price. What you get for a HDB
you can buy a quality private apartment.
Why stop at that, you should be confident enough by now and make this
glaring by telling Singaporeans that they can trade their flat for a
7-storey townhouse in Siberia.
or a 50 acres of real estate in Northern Territory.........:=)
and learn sheep farming ........ :))
got kambing there or not?
Plenty, there 10 times more sheep than human beings.
I don't think you can afford it.
You can only afford to exploit the cheap chinese labour
and keep some cheap women as your harem.
truth
2004-12-09 14:14:42 UTC
Post by The Bishop
Post by AleXX
Post by The Bishop
Post by truth
The point on Shanghai. The city of Shanghai is shaping up to be
even better than Singapore. Their public housing may still be lacking but
the private housing are good for the price. What you get for a HDB
you can buy a quality private apartment.
Why stop at that, you should be confident enough by now and make this
glaring by telling Singaporeans that they can trade their flat for a
7-storey townhouse in Siberia.
or a 50 acres of real estate in Northern Territory.........:=)
and learn sheep farming ........ :))
Sheep farming is a very profitable business.
Most sheep farmers are A$ multi millionaires.
If you don't have A$2 million you can forget about
comming to Australia to do Sheep farming.

You probably can only afford to get fuck by
male prostitute.
truth
2004-12-09 13:05:22 UTC
Post by AleXX
Post by The Bishop
Post by truth
The point on Shanghai. The city of Shanghai is shaping up to be
even better than Singapore. Their public housing may still be lacking but
the private housing are good for the price. What you get for a HDB
you can buy a quality private apartment.
Why stop at that, you should be confident enough by now and make this
glaring by telling Singaporeans that they can trade their flat for a
7-storey townhouse in Siberia.
or a 50 acres of real estate in Northern Territory.........:=)
No need to go that far. Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam,
Cambodia. The list is endless.
AleXX
2004-12-09 12:56:59 UTC
Post by truth
The sooner you people realize
the high stakes being played out in Iraq, the better it is for the world.
what are you... some kind of prophet of doom?
Post by truth
Unfortunately people like you are more interested in your decadent
pursuit of wine women and outrageous dinning to care about the
future of the humankind.
the more you harped on wine & women, the more it is apparent you are
deprived of both.....are you?
Post by truth
I have humiliate you and if you want me to make you a bigger idiot
just let me know.
go ahead, give it your best shot...
Post by truth
That you people dare not take me on my points and argument and resort
to character assassination reflects badly on you people.
your only point is to tell others they are PAP arselickers and to
sleep with prostitutes.....and have aids
truth
2004-12-09 13:11:13 UTC
Post by AleXX
Post by truth
The sooner you people realize
the high stakes being played out in Iraq, the better it is for the world.
what are you... some kind of prophet of doom?
I don't claim to be one. That is scenario building.
If you want to know more you have to lick my arse.
Post by AleXX
Post by truth
Unfortunately people like you are more interested in your decadent
pursuit of wine women and outrageous dinning to care about the
future of the humankind.
the more you harped on wine & women, the more it is apparent you are
deprived of both.....are you?
I am happily married with a family.
Deprive of wine. You must be joking. Living in Australia
a country exporting wine.
Post by AleXX
Post by truth
I have humiliate you and if you want me to make you a bigger idiot
just let me know.
go ahead, give it your best shot...
If I chose to.
Post by AleXX
Post by truth
That you people dare not take me on my points and argument and resort
to character assassination reflects badly on you people.
your only point is to tell others they are PAP arselickers and to
sleep with prostitutes.....and have aids
Those who deserve it will get it from me.
You are the one who claimed that you have a harem.
truth
2004-12-09 02:34:49 UTC
I do not read this posting by "bishop".

He is a Pap arse lickers distorting what I posted to tarnish
my reputation and smear my character.
Totally typical of pap.
They feel threatened by what I am doing to expose
their misdeed. I do so not for fame or money. I do so
in the hope that they will correct their misguided
ways so that Singaporeans will not have to suffer so much.
I see the obvious and glaring errors they make. They are
too complacent and blinded by powers to see their own
mistakes which has led Singapore down. They fumbled
from one recession to another. They squandered away
billions of Singaporean's money. At the same time they
collected multi$million salary and enjoy the decadent life.

Take me on my arguments and points.
Smearing people do you not good.

This community here should ostracised "bishop" for doing
the dirty work of the pap.

Is this what the new openess that LSL is talking about ?
Asking people to step forward to speak their mind only
to be jailed ? Just like Mao's let a thousand flowers bloom
and then went on to unleash the red guards to massacre
his opponents and their family ?

Shame on you. If this is an indication. LSL will be worst than
LKY. He will smile at you but kill you from the back. At least
LKY attack you from the front.
The Bishop
2004-12-09 10:00:31 UTC
Post by truth
I do not read this posting by "bishop".
I am amaze by your imagination, that you can make so many things up
and I am very sure if you did read my posting, you can write a book on
it, entitled "How To Make A Mountain Out Of A Mole Hill".
Post by truth
He is a Pap arse lickers distorting what I posted to tarnish
my reputation and smear my character.
Totally typical of pap.
They feel threatened by what I am doing to expose
their misdeed. I do so not for fame or money. I do so
in the hope that they will correct their misguided
ways so that Singaporeans will not have to suffer so much.
I see the obvious and glaring errors they make. They are
too complacent and blinded by powers to see their own
mistakes which has led Singapore down. They fumbled
from one recession to another. They squandered away
billions of Singaporean's money. At the same time they
collected multi$million salary and enjoy the decadent life.
Clearly you could have started your own thread on the PAP since you
hate them so much. I hate to thing someone from India asking about
local food get to serve PAP, someone wanting to sell a car, ended up
with PAP. Foreign companies wanting t do business become PAP. Each
and everyone in Singapore for your sake become part of PAP. Don't
think for once, you are the only one so special that you get the sun
while the rest of us got soaked in rain.
Post by truth
Take me on my arguments and points.
Smearing people do you not good.
You are such a coward. You labelled me as a pap whatever and smear me
with their wrongdoing, And then you got pissed when I stated the
facts and truth about. You just proof my point about you, that you
cannot face the truth and that you live a double standard life. I
have not smear you so far. And believe me when I do and get started,
your wife will ask to sleep with my dog to beg for forgiveness on your
behalf.
Post by truth
This community here should ostracised "bishop" for doing
the dirty work of the pap.
Is this what the new openess that LSL is talking about ?
Asking people to step forward to speak their mind only
to be jailed ? Just like Mao's let a thousand flowers bloom
and then went on to unleash the red guards to massacre
his opponents and their family ?
Yes, yes, yes, next, you are going to say Lee Hsien Loong, son of Lee
Kwan Yew will soon go on a killing spree in Singapore. That would
make you very very happy. You have a very sick mind, seek help !!!
Post by truth
Shame on you. If this is an indication. LSL will be worst than
LKY. He will smile at you but kill you from the back. At least
LKY attack you from the front.
Shame on me for what. You saying that I am so powerful, that I can
get Lee Hsien Loong to kill people. I thought you said earlier that
smearing people is no good, but now you changed your mind and say
smearing is good for those who are going to agree with you that the
Prime Minister of Singapore kill its citizens and their families. Nor
wonder you are so happy to pray that Iraqis wil be nuked. You are a
person of improper character, but my advice to you, since escaping to
live in Australia is not helping, is to seek help ...
truth
2004-12-09 12:23:39 UTC
You blurr headed brainless idiot sure
amaze at very simple thing.
Cannot even follow sequence and
read.
Don't waste your time here
Go visit your male prostitute.
Sori, I forgot you have to work for
the pap here.
truth
2004-12-09 04:09:45 UTC
Since I accidently read what this arselicker wrote in another post
I will not demolish what he raised.
truth
Post by The Bishop
In case you have not realise, the "truth" is posting from down under.
He wil swear to you that everything he posted are wholly distorted
truth, and nothing but heavily discounted truth.
I tried to post what I believe to be correct. As I am only human
I also make mistakes. I am more than willing to admit my mistake
if pointed out.
Post by The Bishop
For example, he would chose to misled others that the Telstra CEO was
ousted because he did not performed and that sg MPs should follow
suit. When pointed out that this was due to political reasons, he
chose to like this to electoral politics.
I pointed out what the Telstra CEO himself said that the loses
in investments in Asia contributed to the souring of his relationship with
the board.
I brought it up to show that the standard of accountability in Australia is
much more demanding than in Singapore. There are other egs which
I have brought up every now and then. Is this wrong ? To pressure
the pap to work harder and smarter for the people of Singapore.
According to Telstra CEO his relationship with the board also deteriorated
because of his pushed to expand the company overseas and into
the media sector. He was pushing very hard to take over the Fairfax
group sometime ago but the board rejected it. The ex-Chairman who
share his vision was ousted sometime ago because the rest of the
board did not share the vision of the Chairman and CEO.
So what has politics got to do with his ouster ? Nothing. It is just a case
of different views as how to grow the company and the rest of the
board did not agree with that of the Chairman and CEO. It is a very
healthy situation. Infact the CEO himself admitted that his departure
is the best course for the company.
How you numbskull jump to this conclusion is beyond me.
Know what you are talking about before you jump to stupid and idiotic
conclusion. I don't waste my time educating idiotic arselicker.

He then suggested that
Post by The Bishop
Singaporeans draw parallels between the standard of living in
Singapore and Communist Shanghai. When confronted that he had not
stepfoot in Shanghai but merely based that on hearsay, he change the
subject. When I try to straighten his truth out, or anyone who
corrects his misconception, he labels then PAP arselicker.
"NickLeeson" another pap arselicker glorify about Singapore HBD by
comparing the HDB to housing in Bangladesh. (Ridiculous)
He claimed that he is very happy living in his 3 rooms HBD with his
wife and two sons doing NS and that he was recently retrenched. You
can draw your own conclusion. To follow my discourse with NickLeeson
you can look up at the relevant posting.

My rejoinder to this was why not compare to Australia, Taiwan, Hongkong
and Shanghai.

Someone joined in to say that HDB housing is better than housing in HK.
This is debatable. If you compare public low cost housing, HK is not as good
as Singapore's HDB. However private housing is a different matter
altogether.
Then how about the commerical property and business property ie the
city environment as a whole. I chose not to rebut him because it is a 50/50
situation.

"Alex" then posted that if I have been to Shanghai I would not have brought
up
Shanghai implying that it is worst off. Whether I have been to shanghai
or not is irrelevant. If Shanghai is worst off than Singapore then good
for Singapore and all those living in the HDB can go around and crow
that their HDB is better than public housing in Shanghai.
However, compare the city of Shanghai taking into consideration the rate
they are
transforming the citi, I and my friends are of the opinion that Shanghai
has the potential to overtake HK and Singapore. It may have already done
so especially with the feverish building boom over recent years. Recent
visitors to Shanghai will be able to confirm this.
Now compare private housing to HDB. For the price of a HDB you
can buy a quality apartment in Shanghai. Price for price Is HDB better than
private
housing in Shanghai? I don think so. Infact quiet a number of retired
Singaporeans
have chose to retire in Shanghai.
Post by The Bishop
He omitted a wholke lot of truth with the intention to misled you and
that you see him as a fighter for his blend of "justice" so that you
can appreciate him for something you would never do. That hopefully
you will give up living for the future and live in his past.
I only post those matters that interest me and which I am sure of. I
tried to be as accurate as possible. If you think I am wrong, you can
always take me on and convincing prove to me that I am wrong
and I will willingly admit it. No big deal.
By resorting to smear me is the surest indication that what I posted are
true.
If it is not why you did not point it out. The few points which you have
picked
and trumpeted as my major mistakes and used it to smear my character are
no big deal and is currently being dealth with. I have and will show you how
wrong and stupid you are on this few points.
No brainer pap arselicker.
Post by The Bishop
Now you know, he did not swear to tell you the whole truth because he
is very unhappy with the PAP. So much so that he hope you will be
just as unhappy as he is. When you are unhappy like he is, it makes
him happy, because you became "normal" ...... :))
I am very happy that I made the decision to leave Singapore for Australia.
It is one of the best decision I have made in my life. Don't trust me. Ask
other
Singaporeans who have done it.
I could have easily forget about Singapore and spend my time on the ocean
beaches and wide open spaces. I chose not to because I could not bear to
see my fellow Singaporeans suffering away while the pap multi$million
ministers become dull, soft and complacent and fumble from one mistakes
to another. I see the rot in Singapore and it will be unconscienable if I do
not do my little bit by pointing it out. Unless and until enough
Singaporeans
dare to stand up to criticise the pap for their ills and misguided ways, the
rot
will continue and Singaporeans will suffer more.
You cannot make the people happy by propaganda which is what pap
arselickers are paid to do here.
By the way I am having a whale of a time down under. The climat is
fantastic,
plenty of Asian food, property up by 3 times, car a fraction of Singapore,
jobs
plentiful (there is a sever shortage of skilled workers), minimium wage
S$4000
per month, most Aussies are easy going and friendly. Could not have asked
for more.
Big headache for the pap ministers who want to enslave the Singaporeans.
Now you know why they try to kill me off here. They don't want you to know
that you can have a better and easier life outside Singapore.
truth

The Bishop
2004-12-09 09:32:29 UTC
Post by truth
Since I accidently read what this arselicker wrote in another post
I will not demolish what he raised.
truth
Be honest for once, make up your mind on what you want the truth to be
or not to be, and then stick to it .......... LOL
truth
2004-12-09 12:24:39 UTC
I always tried to be honest.
Whether you want to believe is your choice.
I cannot force you.
I don't want to waste my time explaining to
brainless zombee who enjoyed being
screwed by male prostitute.
The Bishop
And this response looks honest ???? ....... LOL
truth
2004-12-09 14:23:56 UTC
Post by The Bishop
Post by truth
I always tried to be honest.
Whether you want to believe is your choice.
I cannot force you.
I don't want to waste my time explaining to
brainless zombee who enjoyed being
screwed by male prostitute.
And this response looks honest ???? ....... LOL
I am not bothered by what you think.
Certainly not from a bunch of slimmy
pap arselicking cowards who have
deteriorated into kindergarden child
play after being defeated by me.

You think by making that statement
I will forgive you. Fat hope.

You have been DEFEATED and I
now DEMAND an APOLOGY
from you "bishop" for unjustly smearing
my character.
truth
2004-12-10 04:38:07 UTC
Post by truth
Post by The Bishop
Post by truth
I always tried to be honest.
Whether you want to believe is your choice.
I cannot force you.
I don't want to waste my time explaining to
brainless zombee who enjoyed being
screwed by male prostitute.
And this response looks honest ???? ....... LOL
I am not bothered by what you think.
Certainly not from a bunch of slimmy
pap arselicking cowards who have
deteriorated into kindergarden child
play after being defeated by me.
You think by making that statement
I will forgive you. Fat hope.
You have been DEFEATED and I
now DEMAND an APOLOGY
from you "bishop" for unjustly smearing
my character.
"bishop"

ARE U APOLOGISING OR NOT ???????

truth.
truth
2004-12-11 08:18:43 UTC
"Bishop"

Since you chose not to apologise for flaming
my character.
I will now let nature takes its' course.
Don't bother to ask me what that means.

truth
Post by truth
truth.
Observer
2004-12-11 09:54:12 UTC
Post by truth
"Bishop"
Since you chose not to apologise for flaming
my character.
I will now let nature takes its' course.
Don't bother to ask me what that means.
More sulking in the corner holding your
breathe till you turn blue like the last time?
LOL.
truth
2004-12-11 11:08:19 UTC
Post by Observer
Post by truth
"Bishop"
Since you chose not to apologise for flaming
my character.
I will now let nature takes its' course.
Don't bother to ask me what that means.
More sulking in the corner holding your
breathe till you turn blue like the last time?
LOL.
Not at all.
I am having a good laught at how foolish you are.
Imagine 3 arselickers got whacked in one go.
Save me so much effort.
Anytime you want more whacking just let me
know. I will then chose whether to give it to
you or not.
See the different standard. Even you provoke me
to hit you also I did not automatically do so. After
my whacking there are more to come from NATURE.
Just you wait and see.
So next time don't take my reluctance to
hit you bargirls (yes 3 cowards behaving more
like bargirls) as weakness. Do so at your
own peril.
AleXX
2004-12-11 12:13:21 UTC
Post by truth
Post by Observer
Post by truth
[...]
I am trembling with *fear*....this NG now have a new champion male
prostitute and arse licker......LOL :=)
truth
The Bishop
2004-12-11 15:17:58 UTC
Post by truth
Lousy loser don't deserve my attention.
Then I must be the winner, you miss me so much .....
Post by truth
Post by AleXX
AleXX
2004-12-11 15:42:09 UTC
Post by truth
Lousy loser don't deserve my attention.
Hail to the new SCS arselicker & patron of male prostitute....LOL :=)

When are you going to organise a party for your coronation?
The Bishop
2004-12-11 15:21:39 UTC
On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 17:54:12 +0800, "Observer"
Post by Observer
Post by truth
"Bishop"
Since you chose not to apologise for flaming
my character.
I will now let nature takes its' course.
Don't bother to ask me what that means.
More sulking in the corner holding your
breathe till you turn blue like the last time?
LOL.
That is when nature takes it course ..... don't forget, his eyes
remain open ....... LOL
Gula
2004-12-11 15:24:00 UTC
We can let nature take its course by joining the Nature Society. Nature can
then take its course by the transfer of knowledge on persuasion techniques
to make our views known to the SWA and SWN and then you can turn from loser
to winner. In the meantime, Yum (Uh) Seng! Bottoms (to) up, on your Newater!
remain open ....... LOL
AleXX
2004-12-09 12:56:11 UTC
Post by The Bishop
Post by truth
Since I accidently read what this arselicker wrote in another post
I will not demolish what he raised.
truth
Be honest for once, make up your mind on what you want the truth to be
or not to be, and then stick to it .......... LOL
damn irritating bugger.......I'd rather read Robert Ho Ho Ho's
postings.....at least some of his make some sense.....:=)
The Bishop
2004-12-09 21:01:49 UTC
Post by AleXX
Post by The Bishop
Post by truth
Since I accidently read what this arselicker wrote in another post
I will not demolish what he raised.
truth
Be honest for once, make up your mind on what you want the truth to be
or not to be, and then stick to it .......... LOL
damn irritating bugger.......I'd rather read Robert Ho Ho Ho's
postings.....at least some of his make some sense.....:=)
It can only get worse come February, everyone in Sg will be getting
ang pau but not him. That is when he will start hating the Chinese
for their culture .....
truth
2004-12-10 04:28:45 UTC
Post by The Bishop
Post by AleXX
Post by The Bishop
Post by truth
Since I accidently read what this arselicker wrote in another post
I will not demolish what he raised.
truth
Be honest for once, make up your mind on what you want the truth to be
or not to be, and then stick to it .......... LOL
damn irritating bugger.......I'd rather read Robert Ho Ho Ho's
postings.....at least some of his make some sense.....:=)
It can only get worse come February, everyone in Sg will be getting
ang pau but not him. That is when he will start hating the Chinese
for their culture .....
Big deal with companies in Singapore still
crying where are the business and retrenchment
getting worst next year. Lucky you keep your job.
BTW I get anypow every day.
To some people New Year is once a year.
To others it is twice a year.
To the lucky ones it is everyday of the year.
truth
2004-12-10 04:34:19 UTC
Post by AleXX
damn irritating bugger.......I'd rather read Robert Ho Ho Ho's
postings.....at least some of his make some sense.....:=)
What a fool you are.
You read what I wrote when it irritates you.
Even a pig knows how to aviod irritation.
So logically you are worst than a pig.

That you will rather read RH but did not, show
that you are not in full control of yourself.

Real idiots. Why are you so stupid not to realise
that you are exposing your backside ?
Too much wine, good food and women perhaps ?
AleXX
2004-12-10 07:24:16 UTC
Post by truth
Post by AleXX
damn irritating bugger.......I'd rather read Robert Ho Ho Ho's
postings.....at least some of his make some sense.....:=)
What a fool you are.
You read what I wrote when it irritates you.
Even a pig knows how to aviod irritation.
So logically you are worst than a pig.
You must lived with pigs to know that....as it takes one to know
one.....LOL :=)
Post by truth
That you will rather read RH but did not, show
that you are not in full control of yourself.
RH is also full of anti PAP postings and other political issues, some
are a bit silly but sometimes he made some sense, unlike your crappy
opinions of nuking the Iraqis.... I have never found him irritating
but you're a fruit cake... maybe you'd better learn from him......
Post by truth
Real idiots. Why are you so stupid not to realise
that you are exposing your backside ?
Too much wine, good food and women perhaps ?
You are getting hysterical for the need of attention by others to
appreciate your crap.....!
truth
2004-12-10 12:36:08 UTC
Post by AleXX
Post by truth
Post by AleXX
damn irritating bugger.......I'd rather read Robert Ho Ho Ho's
postings.....at least some of his make some sense.....:=)
What a fool you are.
You read what I wrote when it irritates you.
Even a pig knows how to aviod irritation.
So logically you are worst than a pig.
You must lived with pigs to know that....as it takes one to know
one.....LOL :=)
I watched the pigs at my friend's hugh pig farm.

I think you can joined the pigs at my friends farm to learn from them
on how to avoid irritation.
Post by AleXX
Post by truth
That you will rather read RH but did not, show
that you are not in full control of yourself.
RH is also full of anti PAP postings and other political issues, some
are a bit silly but sometimes he made some sense, unlike your crappy
opinions of nuking the Iraqis.... I have never found him irritating
but you're a fruit cake... maybe you'd better learn from him......
That from a person who is worst than a pig ? Ha Ha Ha.
Post by AleXX
Post by truth
Real idiots. Why are you so stupid not to realise
that you are exposing your backside ?
Too much wine, good food and women perhaps ?
You are getting hysterical for the need of attention by others to
appreciate your crap.....!
Since you have forgotten the lessons I taught you. This is not
surprising as you are worst than a pig. So I have to teach you again
on simple matter of courtesy and etique.
AleXX
you must have been infected with the pigs' fleas......LOL :=)
truth
2004-12-11 13:46:37 UTC
Post by AleXX
Post by truth
Post by AleXX
Post by truth
Post by AleXX
damn irritating bugger.......I'd rather read Robert Ho Ho Ho's
postings.....at least some of his make some sense.....:=)
What a fool you are.
You read what I wrote when it irritates you.
Even a pig knows how to aviod irritation.
So logically you are worst than a pig.
You must lived with pigs to know that....as it takes one to know
one.....LOL :=)
I watched the pigs at my friend's hugh pig farm.
you must have been infected with the pigs' fleas......LOL :=)
What is pigs' fleas? Please tell me as I don't know.
You must have got it to know.
The Bishop
2004-12-11 15:20:36 UTC
Post by truth
Post by AleXX
Post by truth
Post by AleXX
Post by truth
Post by AleXX
damn irritating bugger.......I'd rather read Robert Ho Ho Ho's
postings.....at least some of his make some sense.....:=)
What a fool you are.
You read what I wrote when it irritates you.
Even a pig knows how to aviod irritation.
So logically you are worst than a pig.
You must lived with pigs to know that....as it takes one to know
one.....LOL :=)
I watched the pigs at my friend's hugh pig farm.
you must have been infected with the pigs' fleas......LOL :=)
What is pigs' fleas? Please tell me as I don't know.
You must have got it to know.
Finally you admit that your are a PAP arselicker, male prostitue
patron and a pig as well ...... LOL