Why Islam is Far Worse than Nazism
The Great Cornhorlio
2005-01-21 17:18:31 UTC
Agree with you Shivkumar Singh.

The verses in the Quran and Hadith promotes hatred and atrocities
towards Kafirs (Non- Muslims).

Quran 47.v4 : When ye encounter the unbelievers in Jihad, strike off
their heads till you make a wide slaughter among them.

Quran 9.5 : When the sacred months have passed, kill the Pagans (
idolaters) wherever you find them.
check out http://www.faithfreedom.org
Durak Avstraliiski
jay
2005-01-21 22:59:10 UTC
Post by Durak Avstraliiski
I agree. Islam is fundamentally evil and barbaric, as it has proven itself
on countless occasions. Sure Christianity is the only true religion.
are you intruder's brother by any chance? the reason i am asking you
is that you sound just like him. stupid.

now kindly eff off from scm.
john_ccy
2005-01-21 23:48:22 UTC
I don't think it's entirely fair to condemn Islam itself just because
certain terrorists and extremists promote a type of Islam that probably
does not represent the views of the majority of Muslims nor the basic
teaching of the religion. I don't think any relgions out there,
including Christianity condone war, murder, and terrorism, but even
Chrsitian fundamentalist groups have twisted their religous view to
justify violence onto others. Examples of this include the Christian
fundamentalist bombings of abortion clinics, which in of itself is a
type of terrorism, to historic events such as the Crusades, the Spanish
Inquisition, and the forced conversion of indigenous people by the
Spanish conquistadors in Latin America.

I'm not a Muslim myself, and in fact don't subscribe to any established
religion, but it's hard to characterize an entire religion as evil
based on the actions of certain individuals or denominations that may
have an extreme interpretation of the precepts of that religion.
Trantor
2005-01-22 01:43:42 UTC
I suppose you haven't read the quran and didn't understand history of
christianity. both were equal violent against humanity. only thing is
christianity has moved on after that to be move compassionate whereas islam
is still living in ancient hsitory. all unbelievers are infidel and can be
exploited or eliminated under islamic law. it so happen this isn't done now
is because many muslim has come to accept living with others but there are
still far too many (not majority) who cannot. still there are many who pick
and choose the part of quran that suits their fancy. if you said god is
merciful, think again. god has no qulam to push the reset button and start
afresh. evident Noah's ark. so where is his compassionion for those who live
by his words? That is not saying god is evil. Just that his standards for
good amd mercy is not same as what we ppl think it should be.
Jim Walsh
2005-01-22 04:26:40 UTC
On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 09:43:42 +0800, Trantor thought carefully and wrote:

The answer to the question "Why is Islam worse that Nazism?" is "The
question is based on a false premise."

Nazism is orders of magnitude worse that any wide-spread religion,
including Islam.
Love, Jim
c***@my-deja.com
2005-01-22 05:26:11 UTC
Post by Jim Walsh
The answer to the question "Why is Islam worse that Nazism?" is "The
question is based on a false premise."
Nazism is orders of magnitude worse that any wide-spread religion,
including Islam.
How convienent you've forgotten Nazism is based on Christian
Reconstructionism, and reasoned away Nazism's root in Christianity's
dominion theory.

The truth is Christianity is worse than Islam. Read all about where the
German Christians got the idea to gas Jews:

http://www.google.com/search?q=Nazism+Christian+Reconstructionism
Post by Jim Walsh
Love, Jim
Guru Google
2005-01-22 05:31:09 UTC
Post by c***@my-deja.com
Post by Jim Walsh
On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 09:43:42 +0800, Trantor thought carefully and
The answer to the question "Why is Islam worse that Nazism?" is "The
question is based on a false premise."
Nazism is orders of magnitude worse that any wide-spread religion,
including Islam.
How convienent you've forgotten Nazism is based on Christian
Reconstructionism, and reasoned away Nazism's root in Christianity's
dominion theory.
how convenient you don't wanna say Hitler wanna suppress communism.
He's the enemy of communist!
Post by c***@my-deja.com
The truth is Christianity is worse than Islam. Read all about where the
http://www.google.com/search?q=Nazism+Christian+Reconstructionism
what charles liu don't wanna say is -- chinese communism is worse than
everything.
Trantor
everything.
azura a.n.
2005-01-23 04:22:50 UTC
Post by Trantor
yes Nazi is based on christianity. it is not wide spread. mostly beaten.
whereas Islam is NOW the Nazi of the world.
LOL
You that stupid or it's some kind of sick joke ?
I could not believe one could be that stupid, really.
What's up with that ? Try to troll a bit to bring some controversy
and get some attention ?
intruder
2005-01-23 20:34:05 UTC
On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:50:59 +0800, "Trantor"
Post by Trantor
yes Nazi is based on christianity.
No, it is based on Nationaal Sozialismus, state intervention and
"limited" ownership. Nazi stands for positive Christianity but does
not bind itself to any particular confession.

If you would say that Nazi is based on Christians then all
ideologies founded in Europe are Christian based.

everything.
Jim Walsh
2005-01-22 07:43:52 UTC
On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 21:26:11 -0800, charles_liu thought carefully and
Post by c***@my-deja.com
Post by Jim Walsh
On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 09:43:42 +0800, Trantor thought carefully and
The answer to the question "Why is Islam worse that Nazism?" is "The
question is based on a false premise."
Nazism is orders of magnitude worse that any wide-spread religion,
including Islam.
How convienent you've forgotten Nazism is based on Christian
Reconstructionism, and reasoned away Nazism's root in Christianity's
dominion theory.
No. Nazism is not based on Christianity. That is silly. It is like saying
the policies of the CCP are based on what Karl Marx wrote.
--
Love, Jim

Paul Saccani
2005-01-25 06:09:32 UTC
Post by c***@my-deja.com
Post by Jim Walsh
On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 09:43:42 +0800, Trantor thought carefully and
The answer to the question "Why is Islam worse that Nazism?" is "The
question is based on a false premise."
Nazism is orders of magnitude worse that any wide-spread religion,
including Islam.
How convienent you've forgotten Nazism is based on Christian
Reconstructionism, and reasoned away Nazism's root in Christianity's
dominion theory.
The truth is Christianity is worse than Islam. Read all about where the
According to the minutes of the meeting where the policy was decided, they got
the idea from what the Turks did to the armenians, killing some 2 million of
them.

If you have documentary evidence to the contrary, by all means, produce it.
cheers,

Paul Saccani
Perth West Australia

A: Because it disturbs the logical flow of a message.
Q: Why is top posting a sloppy form of writing?

Master Bates
2005-01-22 18:13:53 UTC
Funny how my muslim neighbour don't come up to my gate and stab me.
He reads the Quran i'm sure of that. instead he greets me whenever he sees
me and even give me food during his holy month fasting.

your claim that the religion is still living their ancient history is
totally baseless. we all know that historic times, slavery is a norm
amongst other things that's totally unacceptable now. Things are much
violent and wars are a prominent way to spread influences, be it religious
or political.

so religious books from that time should not be suprising to contain
violence. in fact, i think it is more as a historical reference that an
order from god. It is true that monotheistic religions have their
extremists, even christianity itself and judaism. just look at Bush and
Sharon.

my point is extremism is a religious plague. and it does not exist in only
one religion.

---- 19 Owls ----
john_ccy
2005-01-22 21:45:50 UTC
I agree entirely. Extremism exists in all religions and are equally as
destructive, no matter which on it is. I think on has to look deeper
at some of the world events today and ask why are certain areas giving
rise to extremism. There may be many explanations including poverty,
disenfrachisement, injustice, oppression, distrust of the moderate
establishment, people feeling they have no other way of expressing
their views, and unresolved historic conflicts. A good example is the
Isreal/Palestinian issue where you have all of those factors, plus a
lot of other ones, giving rise to extremists on BOTH sides.
Trantor
Master Bates

Jim Walsh
2005-01-23 09:29:03 UTC
On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 02:13:53 +0800, Master Bates thought carefully and
Funny how my muslim neighbour don't come up to my gate and stab me. He
reads the Quran i'm sure of that. instead he greets me whenever he sees
me and even give me food during his holy month fasting.
your claim that the religion is still living their ancient history is
totally baseless.....
Well said.
--
Love, Jim

2005-01-23 09:51:32 UTC
Durak,

I disagree with you, Islam believers are trying to protect their
cultural and heir indenities from the invasions. If, Christianity is
so great, why are they spreading deseases all over the world. For
example, killings millions of Native Indians, took their land and who
knows how many innocents were killed by bombs in Iraq. All we heard
just be-headed victims, but never about the innocent ones since the
invasion. True or not, Bush killed more people in Irag than the
Tsanumi. Religious is for some one's believe, dead is above all. Don't
define who is better.
hitler
T-Junction
2005-01-22 03:25:00 UTC
God was created by the unscrupulous to take advantage of the weak-minded.
And 98% of humans are weak-minded who cannot think rightly for themselves.
All brain-washed from the time they were born. Fear is the controlling
factor.
lobert lo
GGG
Just let me suck your cock.
intruder
Jay? That is you again,right?
T-Junction
2005-01-27 02:10:49 UTC
Post by GGG
Post by T-Junction
And 98% of humans are weak-minded who cannot think rightly for themselves.
All brain-washed from the time they were born. Fear is the controlling
factor.
Who cares?
Just let me suck your cock.
The best place for you to do cock-sucking is to go to a chicken coop and
look for a cockerel. Then jam the cockerel's head into your mouth and do all
the sucking that you want, you cock-sucker.

GGG
2005-01-23 05:13:13 UTC
Post by The Great Cornhorlio
Agree with you Shivkumar Singh.
The verses in the Quran and Hadith promotes hatred and atrocities
towards Kafirs (Non- Muslims).
Quran 47.v4 : When ye encounter the unbelievers in Jihad, strike off
their heads till you make a wide slaughter among them.
Quran 9.5 : When the sacred months have passed, kill the Pagans (
idolaters) wherever you find them.
check out http://www.faithfreedom.org
I am a Chinese Cocksucker
And I will gladly suck Islamic cock
or Nazi cock
They all taste the same to me
intruder
Jay, stop doing this, no shame aah?
Adrian Dharma Wijaya
2005-01-23 06:15:47 UTC
Luke 12: 52 - 53

52. For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three
against two, and two against three.

53. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the
father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the
mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in
law against her mother in law.

Matthew 10: 35 - 36

35. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the
daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in
law.

36. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Luke 14:26

26. If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife,
and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he
cannot be my disciple.

Matthew 10:34

34. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send
peace, but a sword.

Luke 12: 49 - 51

49. I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already
kindled?

50. But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till
it be accomplished!

51. Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but
rather division:

Luke 19:27

27. But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them,
bring hither, and slay them before me.

Josua 6:21

21. And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and
woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the
sword.

Deuteronomy 20:16

16. But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give
thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:

Levitucus 24:16

16. And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to
death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the
stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of
the Lord, shall be put to death.

I Samuel 15:3

3. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and
spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and
sheep, camel and ass.

NUmbers 31: 17 - 18

17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every
woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with
him, keep alive for yourselves.

(ripe that women to test that woman is virgin or not, if that woman is
virgin, that woman is saved from that war)

- Who killed 800.000 surrender moslem on palestine only 3 (three)
days on crusade war?

- Who killed 1.500.000 surrender moslem on spain on inquisition by
Queen Issabella III?

- Who killed thousands of aboriginal people in North America and
Australia in order to occupy their lands and properties?

- Who killed millions of South Americans?

- Who killed millions of human beings in World War I?

- Who killed 6 million Jews during World War II?

- Who killed 2 million Polish Christians in World War II?

- Who killed 6 million Chinese during the invasion of China?

- Who killed 2 million Cambodian during the civil war?

- Who killed more than 2 million Filipinos during invasion of
Philippines?

- Who killed more than half million Tibetans during the last 6
decades?

- Who killed more than 2 million Vietnamese during the Vietnam War?

- Who dropped chemical and biological bombs on Vietnam?

- Who dropped nuclear bombs on Japan and killed thousands of people
in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

- Who killed more than 2 million African Christians in Rwanda,
Sierra , Leone, Burundi and Congo within the ! last two decades?

- Who made more than 9.5 million human beings refugees in Africa?

- Who is killing and confiscating lands from White farmers in
Zimbabwe?

- Who invented the nuclear, biological and chemical bombs?

- Who sells the most sophisticated bombs and the best killing
machines to the world?

- Who killed hundreds of blacks in America and did not consider
them as human beings until 1960s.

- Who are White Supremacists?

- Who did not consider women as persons until 1940s?

I am purposely not asking you about the killings of millions of Muslims in
Bosnia, Kossovo, Chechnya, Kashmir, Palestine, Russian Federation, Iraq,
Afghanistan, China, India, etc.

Can you please prove that the most of the above holocaust and genocide of
human race were not caused by the people who claimed to be Christians?
Non-Muslims also created the other genocide? If you are interested I can
send you a longer list of all the holocausts and genocide caused by the
people who were not Muslims.

and how christian spread on the worlds, that spread by imperialism by
british, spain, portugal, etc. with motto: "Gold, Glory, Gospel trough the
world!!!"

--

website address : http://www.adriandw.com
e - mail address : ***@centrin.net.id
Adrian Dharma Wijaya
2005-01-23 06:17:17 UTC
Source of English translation: http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/quran/#Index

Al ~ Qur'an surat Al - Hajj (22): 39 - 40 .

39.. Diizinkan bagi orang-orang yang diperangi (untuk berperang; peny.)
karena mereka dianiaya. Dan sesungguhnya Allaah S. W. T. Maha Kuasa menolong
mereka.

40.. (yaitu; peny.) orang-orang yang diusir dari negeri mereka tanpa
(alasan; peny.) yang benar, hanya karena mereka berkata, "Tuhan kami adalah
Allaah S. W. T." .... Dan sungguh Allaah S. W. T. akan menolong siapa-siapa
yang menolong-Nya. Sesungguhnya Allaah S. W. T. Maha Kuat lagi Maha
Perkasa.

YUSUFALI:

39.. To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight),
because they are wronged;- and verily, Allah is most powerful for their
aid;-

40.. (They are) those who have been expelled from their homes in defiance
of right,- (for no cause) except that they say, "our Lord is Allah". Did not
Allah check one set of people by means of another, there would surely have
been pulled down monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques, in which
the name of Allah is commemorated in abundant measure. Allah will certainly
aid those who aid his (cause);- for verily Allah is full of Strength,
Exalted in Might, (able to enforce His Will).

PICKTHAL:

39.. Sanction is given unto those who fight because they have been
wronged; and Allah is indeed Able to give them victory;

40.. Those who have been driven from their homes unjustly only because
they said: Our Lord is Allah - For had it not been for Allah's repelling
some men by means of others, cloisters and churches and oratories and
mosques, wherein the name of Allah is oft mentioned, would assuredly have
been pulled down. Verily Allah helpeth one who helpeth Him. Lo! Allah is
Strong, Almighty -

SHAKIR

39.. Permission (to fight) is given to those upon whom war is made because
they are oppressed, and most surely Allah is well able to assist them;

40.. Those who have been expelled from their homes without a just cause
except that they say: Our Lord is Allah. And had there not been Allah's
repelling some people by others, certainly there would have been pulled down
cloisters and churches and synagogues and mosques in which Allah's name is
much remembered; and surely Allah will help him who helps His cause; most
surely Allah is Strong, Mighty.

Al ~ Qur'an surat Asy - Syuuraa (42): 39-42.

39.. Dan (juga; peny.) orang-orang yang apabila mereka teraniaya, mereka
menuntut bela.

40.. Dan balasan kejahatan itu ialah kejahatan yang seimbang, maka barang
siapa yang memaafkan dan mengadakan perdamaian, maka pahalanya atas Allaah
S. W. T.. Sesungguhnya dia tidak menyukai orang-orang yang aniaya.

41.. Dan barang siapa yang menuntut bela sesudah teraniaya, maka tidak ada
jalan (untuk menyalahkannya; peny.).

42.. Hanya ada jalan (untuk menyalahkan; peny.) adalah atas orang-orang
yang menganiaya manusia, dan mereka melampaui batas di bumi tanpa haq,
mereka memperoleh azab yang pedih.

YUSUFALI

39.. And those who, when an oppressive wrong is inflicted on them, (are
not cowed but) help and defend themselves.

40.. The recompense for an injury is an injury equal thereto (in degree):
but if a person forgives and makes reconciliation, his reward is due from
Allah: for (Allah) loveth not those who do wrong.

41.. But indeed if any do help and defend themselves after a wrong (done)
to them, against such there is no cause of blame.

42.. The blame is only against those who oppress men and wrong-doing and
insolently transgress beyond bounds through the land, defying right and
justice: for such there will be a penalty grievous.

PICKTHAL:

39.. And those who, when great wrong is done to them, defend themselves,

40.. The guerdon of an ill-deed is an ill the like thereof. But whosoever
pardoneth and amendeth, his wage is the affair of Allah. Lo! He loveth not
wrong-doers.

41.. And whoso defendeth himself after he hath suffered wrong - for such,
there is no way (of blame) against them.

42.. The way (of blame) is only against those who oppress mankind, and
wrongfully rebel in the earth. For such there is a painful doom.

SHAKIR:

39.. And those who, when great wrong afflicts them, defend themselves.

40.. And the recompense of evil is punishment like it, but whoever
forgives and amends, he shall have his reward from Allah; surely He does not
love the unjust.

41.. And whoever defends himself after his being oppressed, these it is
against whom there is no way (to blame).

42.. The way (to blame) is only against those who oppress men and revolt
in the earth unjustly; these shall have a painful punishment.

Al ~ Qur'an surat Al - Baqoroh (2): 190 - 194.

194.. Dan perangilah pada jalan Allaah S. W. T. orang-orang yang memerangi
kamu, dan janganlah melampaui batas, sesungguhnya Allaah S. W. T. tidak
menyukai orang-orang yang melampaui batas.

195.. Dan perangilah mereka di mana saja kamu jumpai dan usirlah mereka
dari tempat di mana kamu telah diusir, dan fitnah itu lebih berbahaya dari
pembunuhan. Dan janganlah kamu perangi mereka di Masjidil Haram kecuali
mereka memerangi kamu di sana, tetapi jika mereka memerangi kamu, maka
perangilah mereka. Demikianlah pembalasan terhadap orang-orang kafir.

196.. Maka jika mereka berhenti (memerangimu; peny.), maka sesungguhnya
Allaah S. W. T. Maha Pengampun lagi Maha Penyayang.

197.. Dan perangilah mereka itu sehingga tidak ada fitnah dan adalah agama
bagi Allaah S. W. T. semata-mata. Maka jika mereka berhenti, maka tidak ada
permusuhan lagi kecuali terhadap orang-orang yang zalim.

198.. Bulan haram (dihadapi; peny.) dengan bulan haram (itu pula; peny.),
dan pada sesuatu yang patut dihormati, berlaku hukum qishosh. Maka barang
siapa yang menyerang kamu, maka seranglah mereka sebagaimana mereka
menyerang kamu (sebenarnya pada bulan-bulan haram tidak diizinkan berperang,
namun diperkenankan untuk mempertahankan diri bila diserang; peny.) Dan
bertaqwalah kepada Allaah S. W. T. beserta orang-orang yang taqwa

YUSUFALI:

194.. Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not
transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

195.. And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where
they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than
slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first)
fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of
those who suppress faith.

196.. But if they cease, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

197.. And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and
there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, Let there be no
hostility except to those who practise oppression.

198.. The prohibited month for the prohibited month,- and so for all
things prohibited,- there is the law of equality. If then any one
transgresses the prohibition against you, Transgress ye likewise against
him. But fear Allah, and know that Allah is with those who restrain
themselves.

PICKTHAL:

194.. And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the
places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter.
And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first
attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the
reward of disbelievers.

195.. Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but
begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors.

196.. But if they desist, then lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

197.. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for
Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against
wrong-doers.

198.. The forbidden month for the forbidden month, and forbidden things in
retaliation. And one who attacketh you, attack him in like manner as he
attacked you. Observe your duty to Allah, and know that Allah is with those
who ward off (evil).

SHAKIR:

194.. And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do
not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the
limits.

195.. And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence
they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not
fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if
they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the
unbelievers.

196.. But if they desist, then surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

197.. And fight with them until there is no persecution, and religion
should be only for Allah, but if they desist, then there should be no
hostility except against the oppressors.

198.. The Sacred month for the sacred month and all sacred things are
(under the law of) retaliation; whoever then acts aggressively against you,
inflict injury on him according to the injury he has inflicted on you and be
careful (of your duty) to Allah and know that Allah is with those who guard
(against evil).

Al ~ Qur'an surat An - Nisa (4): 90.

... Maka jika mereka meninggalkan kamu, dan mereka tidak memerangi kamu
dan mereka meminta perdamaian kepadamu (yang semua itu dilakukan dengan
bersungguh-sungguh; peny.), Allaah S. W. T. tidak memberi jalan kepada kamu
(untuk terus memerangi; peny.) mereka.

YUSUFALI:

Except those who join a group between whom and you there is a treaty (of
peace), or those who approach you with hearts restraining them from fighting
you as well as fighting their own people. If Allah had pleased, He could
have given them power over you, and they would have fought you: Therefore if
they withdraw from you but fight you not, and (instead) send you (Guarantees
of) peace, then Allah Hath opened no way for you (to war against them).

PICKTHAL:

Except those who seek refuge with a people between whom and you there is a
covenant, or (those who) come unto you because their hearts forbid them to
make war on you or make war on their own folk. Had Allah willed He could
have given them power over you so that assuredly they would have fought you.
So, if they hold aloof from you and wage not war against you and offer you
peace, Allah alloweth you no way against them.

SHAKIR:

Except those who reach a people between whom and you there is an alliance,
or who come to you, their hearts shrinking from fighting you or fighting
their own people; and if Allah had pleased, He would have given them power
over you, so that they should have certainly fought you; therefore if they
withdraw from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has
not given you a way against them.

Al ~ Qur'an surat An - Nahl (16): 125 - 128.

125.. Serulah kepada jalan Tuhanmu dengan hikmah dan pengajaran yang baik,
dan bantahlah mereka dengan cara sebaik-baiknya. Sesungguhnya Tuhanmu Dialah
yang lebih mengetahui orang-orang yang sesat dari jalan-Nya dan Dia lebih
mengetahui orang-orang yang mendapat petunjuk.

126.. Dan jika kamu membalas, maka balasnya sebanding dengan apa-apa
kesalahan yang mereka perbuat dengannya. Sungguh jika kamu sabar, maka
itulah lebih baik bagi orang-orang yang sabar.

127.. Dan bersabarlah, tiadalah kesabaranmu itu melainkan karena Allaah S.
W. T. (Kesabaran dalam menerima berbagai cobaan adalah karena keyakinan yang
teguh kepada Allaah S. W. T. dan akan memperoleh pahala; peny.) dan
janganlah engkau berduka cita terhadap mereka dan jangan (pula; peny.)
engkau bersempit hati terhadap apa-apa yang mereka tipu dayakan.

128.. Sesungguhnya Allaah S. W. T. bersama orang-orang yang bertaqwa dan
orang-orang yang berbuat baik.

YUSUFALI:

125.. Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful
preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for
thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive
guidance.

126.. And if ye do catch them out, catch them out no worse than they catch
you out: But if ye show patience, that is indeed the best (course) for those
who are patient.

127.. And do thou be patient, for thy patience is but from Allah; nor
grieve over them: and distress not thyself because of their plots.

128.. For Allah is with those who restrain themselves, and those who do
good.

PICKTHAL:

125.. Call unto the way of thy Lord with wisdom and fair exhortation, and
reason with them in the better way. Lo! thy Lord is Best Aware of him who
strayeth from His way, and He is Best Aware of those who go aright.

126.. If ye punish, then punish with the like of that wherewith ye were
afflicted. But if ye endure patiently, verily it is better for the patient.

127.. Endure thou patiently (O Muhammad). Thine endurance is only by (the
help of) Allah. Grieve not for them, and be not in distress because of that
which they devise.

128.. Lo! Allah is with those who keep their duty unto Him and those who
are doers of good.

SHAKIR:

125.. Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and
have disputations with them in the best manner; surely your Lord best knows
those who go astray from His path, and He knows best those who follow the
right way.

126.. And if you take your turn, then retaliate with the like of that with
which you were afflicted; but if you are patient, it will certainly be best
for those who are patient.

127.. And be patient and your patience is not but by (the assistance of)
Allah, and grieve not for them, and do not distress yourself at what they
plan.

128.. Surely Allah is with those who guard (against evil) and those who do
good (to others).