IS IT TIME THE WHITE PEOPLE GAVE BACK THE LAND THEY STOLE YET
KANGAROOISTAN
2006-05-24 06:26:07 UTC
HOW MUCH LONGER TILL THE WHITE PEOPLE GIVE BACK THE LAND THEY STOLE//

www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm
achtung
2006-05-24 07:29:14 UTC
I'll take their daughters and wives in exchange
r***@yahoo.com
2006-05-24 14:40:39 UTC
Post by achtung
I'll take their daughters and wives in exchange
Talks like this would set us back a thousand years. We can never live
in peace this way.
KANGAROOISTAN
2006-05-24 18:48:34 UTC
Post by r***@yahoo.com
Talks like this would set us back a thousand years. We can never live
in peace this way.
THERE CAN NOT BE PEACE TILL THE WHITE CHRISTIAN CAPITALISTS ACCOUNT FOR
THEIR CRIMES
www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm
Not an ASIO Plant (Honest)
2006-05-24 09:07:37 UTC
Sorry Kanga, but I bought my land with money that I made by working..
Maybe other aboriginals could spend some time working to buy there own.
w***@gmail.com
2006-05-24 09:59:14 UTC
Kanga will say that waqf land was not secured via land grab while
others are. Would Arabs give up such land and return to Arabia?
KANGAROOISTAN
2006-06-07 00:08:45 UTC
Post by w***@gmail.com
Kanga will say that waqf land was not secured via land grab while
others are.
OF COURSE MUSLIMS WOULD NOT STEAL ABORIGINAL LAND

MUSLIMS WERE IN AUSTRALIA FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS BEFORE CHRISTIANS

is it on this link ?
www.defat.gov.au/islam ??

ITS ONLY IN THE LAST FEW HUNDRED YEARS WHEN THE WHITE CHRISTIAN
CAPITALISTS CANME DID THE ENDLESS RAPE MURDER PILLAGE AND PLUNDER THAT
THE WHITE CHRISTIAN CAPITALISTS INFLICT EVERY WHERE THEY GO

www.truthbeknown.com.htm

ITS A WHITE CHRISTIAN CAPITALIST THING

WHEN ISLAM WENT TO INDONESIA THEY DID NOT MURDER EVERY BODY AND PUT
ARABS THERE

THE INDONESIAN PEOPLE ARE STILL INDONESIAN PEOPLE

IN AUSTRALIA ALL THE ABORIGINALS WERE REMOVED from vast areas of land,
whole country size bits cleared of all aboriginals in last century AND
MANY MURDERED

UP UNTIL RECENTLY ABORIGINALS WERE BEING HUNTED FOR SPORT

BY WHITE CHRISTIAN CAPITALISTS

IN TASMANIA , THEY MURDERED ALL THE TASMANIAN ABORIGINALS

yes i know some tasmanian aboriginals escaped to nearby islands and
still survive but they where systematically removed and killided off

do a google but i will not debate this topic
t***@gmail.com
No they weren't, you demented loon.
The Cynic
Tweety
2006-06-08 16:30:38 UTC
Post by The Cynic
Who stole the lands belonging to Orang Asli and drove them into the jungle?
Itiz the White, Tan or Yellow monkeys?
Or maybe Cocker Spenis?
Observer
2006-05-24 10:57:09 UTC
Post by Not an ASIO Plant (Honest)
Sorry Kanga, but I bought my land with money that I made by working..
What happens if you buy something
from a crook who stole it?
Do you still get to keep it?
LOL.
Post by Not an ASIO Plant (Honest)
Maybe other aboriginals could spend some time working to buy there own.
After you stole their lands, they are supposed
to work to pay for it?
LOL.
罗伯lobert
2006-05-24 22:57:21 UTC
Post by Observer
Post by Not an ASIO Plant (Honest)
Maybe other aboriginals could spend some time working to buy there own.
After you stole their lands, they are supposed
to work to pay for it?
LOL.
After ass-observer peep into the toilet and take photo
and they are to work to pay for the photo?
t***@gmail.com
2006-05-24 10:07:08 UTC
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
HOW MUCH LONGER TILL THE WHITE PEOPLE GIVE BACK THE LAND THEY STOLE//
When will the muslims give back the land they stole? I sure didn't
steal any
w***@gmail.com
2006-05-24 10:25:37 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
When will the muslims give back the land they stole? I sure didn't
steal any

Hell! They souldn't even give up a tiny bit of real estate as the
Babri mosque, one among many in that area in Ayodha, India, forcing
that famous "war". Later it became proven irrefutably from archaelogy
that the Babri mosque was indeed built upon a Hindu temple.
http://www.flex.com/~jai/articles/ayodhya.html

Finger pointing is an exercise in futility when done by hypocrites.
t***@gmail.com
2006-05-24 10:31:19 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by t***@gmail.com
When will the muslims give back the land they stole? I sure didn't
steal any
Hell! They souldn't even give up a tiny bit of real estate as the
Babri mosque, one among many in that area in Ayodha, India, forcing
that famous "war". Later it became proven irrefutably from archaelogy
that the Babri mosque was indeed built upon a Hindu temple.
http://www.flex.com/~jai/articles/ayodhya.html
Finger pointing is an exercise in futility when done by hypocrites.
And they still think the world belongs to them. Just ask kangaroochimp
about 'andalusia'
w***@gmail.com
2006-05-24 10:38:36 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
And they still think the world belongs to them. Just ask kangaroochimp
about 'andalusia'
They fantasize on self-righteous absolutism that once a land was stolen
from others that it will/must always be theirs for keeps.

Andalucia is a classic example. The European tolerated their
stranglehold for some 800 years before retaliating only when they
became more extreme via the Turkish Caliphate wrt wroughting the
Crusades and liberating Andalucia afterwards.
James
2006-05-24 10:48:09 UTC
Most land stolen from China by white people have been returned.
w***@gmail.com
2006-05-24 11:03:13 UTC
Post by James
Most land stolen from China by white people have been returned.
Seems closer to "all". As with India.

Seems only the Arabs will not only not return lands they seized but
deliberately uproots everything else in them until the indigenous ppl
lost all their roots in favor of pan Arabism.
Observer
2006-05-24 11:13:12 UTC
Post by James
Most land stolen from China by white people have been returned.
But have you returned all the loot and
resources your ancestors stolen?
Have you paid damages to the many
your ancestors tortured and killed?
LOL.
w***@gmail.com
2006-05-24 13:41:22 UTC
Post by Observer
But have you returned all the loot and
resources your ancestors stolen?
Have you paid damages to the many
your ancestors tortured and killed?
One might ask the same from the Arabs as e.g. the indigenous Persians,
real Egyptians and original Hindu Indians. They lost their total
identity as well and don't tell me, willingly.
Observer
2006-05-24 14:56:16 UTC
Post by w***@gmail.com
Post by Observer
But have you returned all the loot and
resources your ancestors stolen?
Have you paid damages to the many
your ancestors tortured and killed?
One might ask the same from the Arabs as e.g. the indigenous Persians,
real Egyptians and original Hindu Indians. They lost their total
identity as well and don't tell me, willingly.
Kah...kah..kah.
But who's going around the world trying
to preach morality and being the giver of
"democracy" and "freedom"?
LOL.
lobert 罗伯
2006-05-25 06:44:58 UTC
Post by Observer
Post by w***@gmail.com
Post by Observer
But have you returned all the loot and
resources your ancestors stolen?
Have you paid damages to the many
your ancestors tortured and killed?
One might ask the same from the Arabs as e.g. the indigenous Persians,
real Egyptians and original Hindu Indians. They lost their total
identity as well and don't tell me, willingly.
Kah...kah..kah.
But who's going around the world trying
to preach morality and being the giver of
"democracy" and "freedom"?
LOL.
haha! ass-observer is talking about morality !
what morality ass-observer has when he peep the toilet?
w***@gmail.com
2006-05-25 08:54:40 UTC
Lobert : >haha! ass-observer is talking about morality !

When no one introduced that subject although it involves common sense
morality on the basis that if they want to condemn the West (the
Whites), why aren't the same standard applied to the Arabs and their
jihads in history? He deliberately refused to understand a simple
point and starts raving irrationally, as usual. Devious, besides
irrational, one might add. Also insulting to our normal intelligence -
being observing his proclivity for a very long time. Then he laughs
and cackles mindlessly usually, pretending to that unfounded sense of
intellectual superiority. What a dud!

And Kanga shrieks fiercely from the rooftop:
"HOW MUCH LONGER TILL THE WHITE PEOPLE GIVE BACK THE LAND THEY STOLE//
"

"When the Arabs return theirs." would be a good answer although in no
way admitting Kanga's accusation is actually correct. Kanga however is
a bit more hilarious.
KANGAROOISTAN
2006-05-25 20:05:35 UTC
Post by w***@gmail.com
[...]
TAKE A LARGE WALL MAP AND NOTICE THE MUSLIM COUNTRYS AROUND THE WORLD

NEARLY EVERY ONE HAS DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND LANGUAGES SIMILAR TO THE
EXISTING PEOPLES AND LANUAGES THEY HAD PRE ISLAM

ISLAM ENTERED THE COUNTRY ,OFTEN WELCOMED , AND ADOPTED BY PEOPLE
OPPRESSED BY THE RULERS ,WHO WERE IN SOME CASES FORCIBLY REMOVED

IF YOU LOOK AT YOUR WORLD MAP AND NOTICE NTH AMERICA STH AFRICA NZ AND
AUSTRALIA WHITE CHRISTIAN CAPITALISTS REMOVED THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE
LANGUAGE AND DISPOSSED THE LOCALS AT TIMES OFTEN MURDERED THEM ALL

www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm

COMPARE CANADA NTH AMERICA NZ AND AUSTRALIA WITH

INDONESIA IRAN EGYPT CHINA

THE TREND IS TO ADD ISLAM

INSTEAD OF MURDERING ALL THE LOCALS AND REPLACE WITH WHITE CHRISTIAN
CAPITALISTS

YES YOU MAT CITE EXEPTIONS BUT THE TREND IS CLEARLY NOT IN ANY DOUBT
THAT WHITE CHRISTIAN CAPITALISTS ONLY PRETEND TO BE PEACE LOVING KIND
GENTLE LOVING PEOPLE

ENDLESS RAPE MURDER PILLAGE AND PLUNDER IS THE NORM AND ALWAYS WAS

www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm
罗伯lobert
2006-05-24 23:09:23 UTC
Post by Observer
Post by James
Most land stolen from China by white people have been returned.
But have you returned all the loot and
resources your ancestors stolen?
Have you paid damages to the many
your ancestors tortured and killed?
LOL.
But have you return all the photo that you
have taken during the your ass-observation?
Have you destroy the photo when police
arrested you ?

where is your kah kah kah?
KANGAROOISTAN
2006-05-28 06:14:14 UTC
Post by w***@gmail.com
Post by t***@gmail.com
And they still think the world belongs to them. Just ask kangaroochimp
about 'andalusia'
They fantasize on self-righteous absolutism that once a land was stolen
from others that it will/must always be theirs for keeps.
Andalucia is a classic example. The European tolerated their
stranglehold for some 800 years before retaliating
YES YOU SEE MATE

Even after 800 years the spanish claimed it back

so how long till the white christian capitalists give back nth AMERICA
AND NZ AND AUSTRALIA after only a few hundreds years so fat

its only a matter of time till the white christian capitalists read
this
www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm
Pan
2006-05-28 06:27:47 UTC
On 27 May 2006 23:14:14 -0700, "KANGAROOISTAN"
<***@kangarooistan.com.au> wrote:

[snip]
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
so how long till the white christian capitalists give back nth AMERICA
AND NZ AND AUSTRALIA
[snip]

And what'll happen to you if they do?

Michael

If you would like to send a private email to me, please take out the NOTRASH. Please do not email me something which you also posted.
KANGAROOISTAN
2006-05-28 06:43:17 UTC
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
so how long till the white christian capitalists give back nth AMERICA
AND NZ AND AUSTRALIA
[snip]
And what'll happen to you if they do?
Michael
Shit Michael kanga will be dead long before the white christian
capitalists give back all the land they stole

you see when the white christian capitalists find out they have lost
the war in Iraq and Afghanistan

And every bank in the west is already bankrupt
www.costofwar.com
the white christian capitalists always go on a murderous rampage to
murder all the witness of their war crimes

and kanga is too old to run

so kanga will be the very first to be martyred by the white christian
capitalists

an honour , i look forward to serving my country with pride
and helping to restore truth and justice is an honour

www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm
Pan
2006-05-28 07:51:27 UTC
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
so how long till the white christian capitalists give back nth AMERICA
AND NZ AND AUSTRALIA
[snip]
And what'll happen to you if they do?
Shit Michael kanga will be dead long before the white christian
capitalists give back all the land they stole
[snip]

Ah, so you get saved by the bell, so to speak. But how do you feel
living on stolen property? As receipt of stolen property is a crime,
doesn't that make you a criminal?

w***@gmail.com
2006-05-28 13:03:02 UTC
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
and kanga is too old to run
Kanga is sometimes hilarious (like Bagdad Bob).

I say man, if indeed so, won't you take it easy then instead of trying
to change the world(according to your own fixated conception of it).
Don't you realize that hatred and bigotry can make one more ill then
necessary in old age? Passing on is what awaits all mortals but
unwittingly making yourself sick from indulging in such gall and
becoming a burden to anyone else is surely undesirable. And the White
Christian Capitalist wouldn't have to do anything when you can do it
willingly to yourself.
r***@yahoo.com
2006-05-28 14:42:31 UTC
Post by w***@gmail.com
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
and kanga is too old to run
Kanga is sometimes hilarious (like Bagdad Bob).
I say man, if indeed so, won't you take it easy then instead of trying
to change the world(according to your own fixated conception of it).
Don't you realize that hatred and bigotry can make one more ill then
necessary in old age? Passing on is what awaits all mortals but
unwittingly making yourself sick from indulging in such gall and
becoming a burden to anyone else is surely undesirable. And the White
Christian Capitalist wouldn't have to do anything when you can do it
willingly to yourself.
He IS changing in front of our eyes. Remember he used to type in all
Caps. Now, he's using small letters.
KANGAROOISTAN
2006-05-28 17:06:23 UTC
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
so how long till the white christian capitalists give back nth AMERICA
AND NZ AND AUSTRALIA
[snip]
And what'll happen to you if they do?
Shit Michael kanga will be dead long before the white christian
capitalists give back all the land they stole
[snip]
Ah, so you get saved by the bell, so to speak. But how do you feel
living on stolen property? As receipt of stolen property is a crime,
doesn't that make you a criminal?
I ALWAYS CHECK THE REAL OWNERSHIP OF REAL ESTATE VERY CAREFULLY MATE

just because some rich white christian capitalist has a piece of paper
he bought from one of his rich white christian capitalist mates does
not mean he owns anything

i have several reciepys for the sydney opera house and heaps of
reciepts for the sydney harbour bridge mate

you must make sure your land is not stolen

or please call me and get a great price on the opera house

10% off if you also buy a sydney harbour bridge at the same time

for a very short time only

owners going overseas and must sell TODAY

PHONE KANGA for your next real estate deal to end all deals

kanga will sell opera houses and harbour bridges 10% off this week only
Pan
2006-05-29 04:40:01 UTC
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
so how long till the white christian capitalists give back nth AMERICA
AND NZ AND AUSTRALIA
[snip]
And what'll happen to you if they do?
Shit Michael kanga will be dead long before the white christian
capitalists give back all the land they stole
[snip]
Ah, so you get saved by the bell, so to speak. But how do you feel
living on stolen property? As receipt of stolen property is a crime,
doesn't that make you a criminal?
I ALWAYS CHECK THE REAL OWNERSHIP OF REAL ESTATE VERY CAREFULLY MATE
[snip]

So you have documented approval from all the Aborigines to live in
Australia?

KANGAROOISTAN
2006-05-29 06:53:10 UTC
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
so how long till the white christian capitalists give back nth AMERICA
AND NZ AND AUSTRALIA
[snip]
And what'll happen to you if they do?
Shit Michael kanga will be dead long before the white christian
capitalists give back all the land they stole
[snip]
Ah, so you get saved by the bell, so to speak. But how do you feel
living on stolen property? As receipt of stolen property is a crime,
doesn't that make you a criminal?
I ALWAYS CHECK THE REAL OWNERSHIP OF REAL ESTATE VERY CAREFULLY MATE
[snip]
So you have documented approval from all the Aborigines to live in
Australia?
Michael
NO BUT YOU MUST HAVE DOCUMENTED APPROVAL FOR TRUE AND VALID CLAIM TO
THE PIECE OF LAND YOU CLAIM IS YOURS

IT IS NOT OK TO HAVE PROOF YOU PAID A THIEF FOR THE LAND

THE REAL OWNERS RETAIN LAWFULL TITLE AND WILL RECLAIM IT IN TIME

MY QUESTION IS SIMPLY HOW MUCH LONGER WILL THE REAL OWNERS HAVE TO WAIT

AND HOW MANY SUCKERS WILL BUY THE HARBOUR BRIDGE

AND IS THERE ANY DIFFENRENCE REALLY BETWEEN THE HARBOUR BRIDGE

AND MOST AUSTRALIAN LAND TRANSACTIONS

MOST ARE PRETENDING TO CHANGE OWNERSHIP
Pan
2006-05-29 07:14:47 UTC
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
so how long till the white christian capitalists give back nth AMERICA
AND NZ AND AUSTRALIA
[snip]
And what'll happen to you if they do?
Shit Michael kanga will be dead long before the white christian
capitalists give back all the land they stole
[snip]
Ah, so you get saved by the bell, so to speak. But how do you feel
living on stolen property? As receipt of stolen property is a crime,
doesn't that make you a criminal?
I ALWAYS CHECK THE REAL OWNERSHIP OF REAL ESTATE VERY CAREFULLY MATE
[snip]
So you have documented approval from all the Aborigines to live in
Australia?
NO
[snip]

Thanks for confirming that. And now, given your stated opinions about
theft of land from Aborigines, perhaps you should consider going back
to where you or your forefathers came from.

KANGAROOISTAN
2006-05-29 12:48:29 UTC
BLOODY YANKS TRYING TO STEAL ABORIGINAL LAND NOW

DID ANYBODY SEE 4 CORNERS
jmccr
2006-05-29 13:17:27 UTC
If you jsut stick to 911, once people realise the lies of 911, everything
else will come to justice. 911 is the best chance we've ever had to
overthrow this oligarchy. They were too audacious, they made bleeding
obvious mistakes, they have gone too far and they are wide open. Get them
before they submerge again behind the trivia and disinformation.
--
"What we're talking about here, is late night, early morning, low
clouds." www.iamthewitness.com
KANGAROOISTAN
2006-05-29 19:35:35 UTC
Post by jmccr
If you jsut stick to 911, once people realise the lies of 911, everything
else will come to justice. 911 is the best chance we've ever had to
overthrow this oligarchy. They were too audacious, they made bleeding
obvious mistakes, they have gone too far and they are wide open. Get them
before they submerge again behind the trivia and disinformation.
A REASONABLE STRATERGY MATE

But i knew all along that many things simply did not add up in nearly
everything i heard from the white house and western media for years if
not centuries

There is overwhelming evidence that america is the greatest threat the
world has ever faced

I know and you know and so do 90% of the world knows

I think your missunderstanding those who still support bush and howard
and blair

They dont believe a word the yanks say

Some believe still the west will win as usual so who cares what the
truth is, back the winner

Some still believe the west has a more powerfull military, but still
can not fully understand they have again believed the propaganda ,
america can not defeat vietnam, iraq or afghanistan

Muslims will never surrender so its war till the west bleeds to death
and hands over the warcriminals

your approach is still valid but personally i think people already know
911 is not as it seems

I think the rising sea level will soon impact on economy of the west

I firmly believe the western leaders already know this , hense the
sudden israeli offer to abandon gaza strip

and american interest in any land 67 meters and above

and aboriginal lands being infiltrated by american business men is of
some interest

there is massive anti american movements growing

at times uyou may feel lonely on your crusade but the polls are
cionstantly moving in our favour and will go on doing so

have you ever studied a roman general called fabius maximus

he took on hanibal in 300bc approx, hanibal was armed with war
elephants that the mighty roman legions simply could not stand and
fight

fabius maximus refiused a set battle and chose a long struggle with
very small strategic hit and run

other nmore brave but ignorant roman generals marched in to be
destroyed

fabius maximus is still studied and fabian tatics is still used and it
still works best mate

but niether you nor i will win, the people and time , truth and justice
awlways wins

islam has grown steadily for 1427 yrs and will go on as its used to a
long slow uphill push

the western countrys are still children on a world stage and since 1914
have been slowly losing influence as the world learns how to fight back
agauinst an enemy that has no concept of truth or justice or fair play

i can smell victory already mate, i dont really think you can convince
many warcriminals to repent as they will all hang, they wont ever admit
to being mass murederers

and the sheeple are to simple minded to care, they will always stand
behind whoever they think will win

like the old romans said

give the people bread and circuses, dont bother their small minds with
trivia like weather their children will live or die, give them
football and video games to keep them happy

i still think we must attack propagana so people who find out the
western media is all lies

the people must share knowledge and the western media is designed to
keep the voters ignorant so they can be used as required to die in
defense of america as required

but i dont think the masses will ever switch off the tv

they know 911 is a scam

we have to wait till the economy is exposed as a giant enron

that sealevel rise means every bank is broke and no super fund has any
pension funds left

the west will one day collapse just like usssr

the asian countrys will grow stronger and islam will replace
christianity, seas will rise 67 meters

plan for the changes mate, they are coming ready or not
KANGAROOISTAN
The Cynic
2006-05-30 14:33:10 UTC
Time Muslims returned Pakistan and Bangladesh to India and returned to
Arabia.
Time Muslims returned Afghanistan to Buddhists and returned to Arabia.
Time Muslims returned Persia (Iran) to Zorostrinians and returned to Arabia.
Time Muslims packed their bags from UK/Europe, Australia and US and return
to Arabia.
(snipped)
w***@gmail.com
2006-05-30 19:55:45 UTC
The Cynic spelled it out clear enough for you Kanga?
Post by The Cynic
Time Muslims returned Pakistan and Bangladesh to India and returned to
Arabia.
Time Muslims returned Afghanistan to Buddhists and returned to Arabia.
Time Muslims returned Persia (Iran) to Zorostrinians and returned to Arabia.
Time Muslims packed their bags from UK/Europe, Australia and US and return
to Arabia.
Do you still beat around the Aussie outland bush over this original
contention of yours, Kanga?
Of course you can't help that.
KANGAROOISTAN
2006-05-31 00:06:55 UTC
Post by The Cynic
Time Muslims returned Pakistan and Bangladesh to India and returned to
Arabia.
Time Muslims returned Afghanistan to Buddhists and returned to Arabia.
Time Muslims returned Persia (Iran) to Zorostrinians and returned to Arabia.
Time Muslims packed their bags from UK/Europe, Australia and US and return
to Arabia.
CLEVER FOOT WORK MATE

YOU THINK YOU CAN SIDE STEP IT MATE

ONLY PEOPLE WHO STOLE THE LAND AND MURDERED THE OWNERS AND DROVE THEIR
CHILDREN INTO THE BUSH HUNTED BY DOGS NEED RETURN THE LAND THEY STOLE

AND ALL THOSE WHO BOUGHT STOLEN LAND

THE PEOPLE MAY ASK TO STAY IF THEY HAVE NOT BROKEN ABORIGINAL LAWS THEY
MAY BE WELCOME TO STAY

TELL ME YOUR NAME AND I WILL TELL YOU IF YOU ARE LISTED AS A WAR
CRIMINAL MATE
(snipped)
Komin
2006-05-31 01:03:52 UTC
the White race has already put Australia into their White pocket .
KANGAROOISTAN
2006-05-31 02:21:32 UTC
Post by Komin
the White race has already put Australia into their White pocket .
Golly it makes me smile when i hear white christian capitalists talking

some times they complain about people just coming here uninvited and
want to stay

and then these white christian capitalists always go on about law and
order when they stole the land and murdered almost the entire
population

yet demand a shop lifter be jailed

some aboriginal families were forced off their lands every twent years
or so losing everything they built up for several generations even into
the seventies losing everything they worked for and giving or selling
the land to white people and forcing aboriginal people into less
productive areas

granted its getting better now and it wont be long till aboriginal
people will start to move forward

as in asia it takes many decades to rebuild the community and start
making headway

have you read
www.truthbeknown.com./victims.htm
Choong Keat Yian
2006-06-16 13:24:59 UTC
But you are very much a burden of the white race if you gonna acting
like a rat, btw what color are you? I am yellow, are you pink?

Choong
.·:*¨¨*:·. ® George Ramayah ™ .·:*¨¨*:·.
2006-06-16 14:54:42 UTC
We already have Komin the psychopath moron in our chinese pockets.

Komin=psychopath moron
Anko=Komin's assistant= double psychopath moron
Jao Hsu=baby moron.
The Cynic
(snipped)
KANGAROOISTAN
2006-06-01 00:50:03 UTC
Post by The Cynic
KANGA will just as soon as the rich white christian capitalist moves
his three story mansion off my land

but i have to wait till he goes broke in the iraq war and when the west
loses the war in iraq and afghanistan, then i will do a deal with the
new owners and get my land back

i always get on very well with iraqis and afghans and they know its not
right to sreal land

so when they bleed the west to death in a few decades of war , then
kanga can move back into his hut after we move the three story house to
iraq as part payment for warcrimes reparations
www.costofwar.com
www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm
www.islamonline.com
(snipped)
Zeitgeist
2006-06-03 03:14:44 UTC
How about melayu stealing land belonging to Orang Asli?

Komin
2006-06-03 05:14:43 UTC
Kangaro,

Whites stole the lands of the Austral Blacks .
Chinese race stole Malay 's lands from the Malayu in Malaysia,
Whites stole the lands of North American Native s .
Russians stole Evenk''s lands in north Siberia,
Russians stole Manchu's lands in south Siberia .
East Texas
2006-06-03 07:28:53 UTC
Humans NEVER NEVER own the land...
We are caretakers, sometimes good, sometimes not..
Lawyers and deeds mean nothing in the long view...
kyle
2006-06-05 05:23:50 UTC
Post by East Texas
Humans NEVER NEVER own the land...
We are caretakers, sometimes good, sometimes not..
Lawyers and deeds mean nothing in the long view...
Give me more land to take care of.
I promise to be good.
J.Venning
2006-06-05 05:29:31 UTC
How about Orang Asli stealing land belonging to Orang Utan?
KANGAROOISTAN
2006-06-05 22:54:00 UTC
Post by J.Venning
Post by Zeitgeist
How about melayu stealing land belonging to Orang Asli?
How about Orang Asli stealing land belonging to Orang Utan?
ONE LAW FOR ALL

PEOPLE WHO MURDERED AND STOLE ANYTHING MUST RETURN THE STOLEN GOODS TO
THE LAWFULL OWNERS

YOU CAN NOT GET GOOD TITLE TO GOODS THAT HAVE BEEN STOLEN

SOONER OR LATER ALL STOLEN LAND WILL BE RETURNED TO ITS LAWFUL OWNERS

ANYBODY WHO DISAGREEs CAN PUT UP THEIR NAME FOR A REAL QUICK LESSON

IF YOU REALLY THINK ITS OK TO STEAL SOMEBODYS THINGS

PLEASE TELL KANGA

AND KANGA WILL PUT YOUR NAME UP OM INTRENET SAYING ITS FINE TO GO AND
STEAL YOUR LAND OR EVEN YOUR SHOES

ONE LAW FOR ALL PEOPLE ALL THE TIME

ALL THE STOLEN LAND MUST BE RETURNED TO ITS LAWFULL OWNERS

GOVT CAN NOT STEAL LAND EITHER

www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm
b***@nyx.net
leggo my eggo!
KANGAROOISTAN
2006-06-09 01:18:36 UTC
Post by b***@nyx.net
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
Post by J.Venning
Post by Zeitgeist
How about melayu stealing land belonging to Orang Asli?
How about Orang Asli stealing land belonging to Orang Utan?
ONE LAW FOR ALL
PEOPLE WHO MURDERED AND STOLE ANYTHING MUST RETURN THE STOLEN GOODS TO
THE LAWFULL OWNERS
leggo my eggo!
British gave back india

japanese drove out colonial occupation of all asian counrtrys

ending centuries of illegal occupation

in time all legal rightfull owners will get back stolen property

the jews are still hunting down cutlery that can be shown as stolen in
ww2

so how much easier is it to find the land that was stolen

and time does not run before the kings law

stolen property will all be returned in due time

in 1939 nobody knew that colonial empires in asia would end in months

after centuries of colonial laws removed the lawfull owners rights

the japanese swept them away in a few months to the surprise of the
arogant overconfident white christian capitalists horror
KANGAROOISTAN

t***@gmail.com
2006-06-09 12:36:54 UTC
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
Post by b***@nyx.net
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
Post by J.Venning
Post by Zeitgeist
How about melayu stealing land belonging to Orang Asli?
How about Orang Asli stealing land belonging to Orang Utan?
ONE LAW FOR ALL
PEOPLE WHO MURDERED AND STOLE ANYTHING MUST RETURN THE STOLEN GOODS TO
THE LAWFULL OWNERS
leggo my eggo!
British gave back india
japanese drove out colonial occupation of all asian counrtrys
ending centuries of illegal occupation
and butchered hundreds of thousands. Fuck you're the dumbest cunt I've
ever met. Then again, you are an islamist, so it's to be expected
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
the japanese swept them away in a few months to the surprise of the
arogant overconfident white christian capitalists horror
Except the Japanese got their asses kicked and surrendered like little
girls to the Americans and their allies, but I guess you're too fucking
stupid to remember that bit.

Christ, you moose-limbs get dumber by the day......
KANGAROOISTAN
2006-06-09 13:49:00 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
Post by b***@nyx.net
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
the japanese swept them away in a few months to the surprise of the
arogant overconfident white christian capitalists horror
Except the Japanese got their asses kicked and surrendered like little
girls to the Americans and their allies, but I guess you're too fucking
stupid to remember that bit.
YES MATE

ONCE THE JAPANESE HAD ACHIEVED WHAT THEY SET OUT TPO ACHIEVE

TO DRIVE OUT THE COLONIAL WESTERN PEOPLES RULING ASIAN COUNTRYS FOR
CENTURIES

ONCE THEY HAD ARMED THE LOCAL PEOPLES AND TRAINED THEM TO RUN THEIR
COUNTRYS

THE JAPANESE HAD NO NEED TO GO ON WITH A WAR

THEY KNEW THE WEST WAS GOING TO CRUSH THEM ON DAY ONE

THEY CHOSE TO FREE AS MANY ASIANS AS POSSIBLE BEFORE THEY GOT CRUSHED

THUS THE FREED ASIAN COUNTRYS WOULD BE FREE TO RESIST AND HELP JAPAN
THROW OFF COLONIAL OPPRESSORS IN DUE TIME

ITS WORKED OUT REAL GOOD

THE ASIANS NOW ARE LARGELY FREE

NOW ITS TIME AUSTRALIA STOOD UP AND FREED ITS SELF FROM AMERICAN
COLONIALISM BEFOR AUSTRALIA GETS SUCKED DRY
Post by t***@gmail.com
Christ, you moose-limbs get dumber by the day......
golly mate we all have seen how the brave western soldiers in singapore
lasted 10 days .against the 100s of japanese soldiers who captured an
entire military reinforced bunker city that had been defended for
hundreds of years, 130,000 allied pow in a day

battan peninsular / manila harbour, 84,000 allied pows in a day from
memory

NO MATE I FORGOT VERY LITTLE

ITS A PITY YOU SEEM TO HAVE NEVER , EVER LEARNED
t***@gmail.com
2006-06-10 07:54:08 UTC
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
Post by b***@nyx.net
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
the japanese swept them away in a few months to the surprise of the
arogant overconfident white christian capitalists horror
Except the Japanese got their asses kicked and surrendered like little
girls to the Americans and their allies, but I guess you're too fucking
stupid to remember that bit.
YES MATE
ONCE THE JAPANESE HAD ACHIEVED WHAT THEY SET OUT TPO ACHIEVE
What, losing? LOL
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
TO DRIVE OUT THE COLONIAL WESTERN PEOPLES RULING ASIAN COUNTRYS FOR
CENTURIES
Except the japs ended up being run by those colonial powers for years,
fuckwit

PS. which country ran Hong Kong until 1997? Seems the Japs didn't do
your fantasy mission there
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
ONCE THEY HAD ARMED THE LOCAL PEOPLES AND TRAINED THEM TO RUN THEIR
COUNTRYS
Except for the hundreds of thousands they butchered. Jeez you muslims
are fucked in the head

Funny then, how they needed american help to rebuild their country
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
THE JAPANESE HAD NO NEED TO GO ON WITH A WAR
THEY KNEW THE WEST WAS GOING TO CRUSH THEM ON DAY ONE
Strange, then why didn't they surrender before they got their asses
kicked
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
THEY CHOSE TO FREE AS MANY ASIANS AS POSSIBLE BEFORE THEY GOT CRUSHED
Right, that's why they butchered the chinese and koreans, and why those
countries hate the japanese. Care to explain that one idiot-boy? I
realise you muslims are stupid, but you should at least make an effort
to do some research
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
THUS THE FREED ASIAN COUNTRYS WOULD BE FREE TO RESIST AND HELP JAPAN
THROW OFF COLONIAL OPPRESSORS IN DUE TIME
Wow, your imagination is rather amusing
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
ITS WORKED OUT REAL GOOD
THE ASIANS NOW ARE LARGELY FREE
Yes: the americans freed them from the Japanese, and squashed the japs
like bugs
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
NOW ITS TIME AUSTRALIA STOOD UP AND FREED ITS SELF FROM AMERICAN
COLONIALISM BEFOR AUSTRALIA GETS SUCKED DRY
Poor moose-limb. You really need some tinfoil for your hat, you stupid
gorilla
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
Post by t***@gmail.com
Christ, you moose-limbs get dumber by the day......
golly mate we all have seen how the brave western soldiers in singapore
lasted 10 days .against the 100s of japanese soldiers who captured an
entire military reinforced bunker city that had been defended for
hundreds of years, 130,000 allied pow in a day
Golly mate, we saw how the Americans, Aussies and brits then crushed
the japs and forced them into a humiliating defeat and forced them to
adopt western ways, which of course were vastly superior
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
battan peninsular / manila harbour, 84,000 allied pows in a day from
memory
Hiroshima: one american plane obliterates the japanese will to fight
and forces them to come crying and begging for surrender, haha. Just
like tiny israel kicked the stupid muslims asses in the six-day war.
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
NO MATE I FORGOT VERY LITTLE
ITS A PITY YOU SEEM TO HAVE NEVER , EVER LEARNED
LOL, getting lectures in history from an idiot muslim, who thought the
japanese intended to lose WW2. hehehehe. Christ, what a fucknut you
are. No wonder the world thinks Islam means "shit"
Komin
2006-06-12 10:07:39 UTC
Chinese race inside Malaysia stole Malay's lands ,

Russians stole Manchu's lands in South siberia ,

White stole Black' s lands in Australia ,
Whites stole Black' s lands in Afrika ,

Whites stole Indian' s lands in the America- s /

Chinese stole Tibet' s lands .
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
Post by b***@nyx.net
theoldman
2006-06-12 10:35:37 UTC
Komin wrote:
Chinese race inside Malaysia stole Malay's lands ,
Russians stole Manchu's lands in South siberia ,
White stole Black' s lands in Australia ,
Whites stole Black' s lands in Afrika ,
Whites stole Indian' s lands in the America- s /
Chinese stole Tibet' s lands .

AND IN 34 YEARS TIME WHEN MUSLIMS WILL NUMBER 6 BILLION

THEY WILL PASS LAWS GIVING ALL STOLEN LAND BACK TO THE LAWFULL OWNERS

SO DONT BUY STOLEN LAND COS I HAVE A RECIEPT FOR SYDNEY HARBOUR BRIDGE

ITS A WORTHLESS PIECE OF PAPER

AND SO IS ANY RECIEPT FOR STOLEN LAND

100,000 PLUS MORE MUSLIMS EVERY DAY
www.islamonline.com

THE WEST WILL BE BANKRUPTED BY ENDLESS WAR
www.costofwar.com

THE WHITE CHRISTIAN CAPITALISTS WILL ALL BE FORCED TO READ THIS
www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm

THE SEA WILL RISE 67 METERS IN A FEW DECADES
www.realclimate.com

AND ALL WARCRIMINALS WILL BE ROUNDED UP AND REMOVED FROM THE GENE POOL
http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/julius_streicher see nuremberg trials

when islam is in charge of most countrys by democratic elections in 34
years 5months and 17days 3hrs10mins , time at present rates +- 15 mins
gmt

there will be peace for all times for the first time in world history
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by KANGAROOISTAN
Post by b***@nyx.net
r***@yahoo.com
2006-06-05 13:45:43 UTC
Post by kyle
Post by East Texas
Humans NEVER NEVER own the land...
We are caretakers, sometimes good, sometimes not..
Lawyers and deeds mean nothing in the long view...
Give me more land to take care of.
I promise to be good.
You must be the meek, as the meek will inherit the earth.
KANGAROOISTAN
2006-06-10 03:04:09 UTC
Post by r***@yahoo.com
Post by kyle
Post by kyle
Give me more land to take care of.
I promise to be good.
You must be the meek, as the meek will inherit the earth.
WELL IT REMAINS TO BE SEEN WHO IS MEEK

BUT IN AUSTRALIA THE LAW HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE SAME FOR BLACKS AND WHITES

FROM DAY ONE A BLACK MAN SPEARED A WHITE MAN

OR A WHITE MAN SHOT A BLACK MAN

THE LAW WAS THE SAME AND THEY BOTH GOT HUNG

BUT VERY VERY OFTEN THE BLACK MAN DID NOT GET THE FULL PROTECTION OF
THE LAW

MANY BLACK MEN GOT KILLED AND HAD THEIR LAND STOLEN

I SIMPLY WANT THE EXISTING LAWS TO DO THEIR JOB

ARREST THE WHITE MAN

AND GIVE THE STOLEN PROPERTY BACK TO ITS LAWFULL OWNERS

THIS IS NOT NEW LAWS

ITS ALWAYS BEEN ILLEGAL TO SHOOT BLACK MEN AND STEAL THEIR LAND

ONE DAY THE BLACK MAN WILL GET A EDUCATED JUDGE WHO CAN READ AND THE
LAND WILL HAVE TO BE GIVEN BACK

TIME DOES NOT MATTER

AS THE JEWS SHOW IF YOU HAVE THEIR PAINTING

EVEN IF YOU GOT A RECIEPT AND TEN OTHER PEOPLE OWNED IT SINCE IT WAS
STOLEN

THE COURTS WILL RETURN GOODS TO JEWS

ITS EXACTLY THE SAME FOR EVERYBODY

THE REAL OWNER CAN RECLAIM STOLEN GOODS

SO NEVER BUY STOLEN LAND MATE

NOT IN AUSTRALIA COS THE ABORIGINALS WILL CLAIM IT ALL BACK IF IT WAS
STOLEN
Post by r***@yahoo.com