Watch: Prime Minister Modi greeted with 'Bharat Mata Ki Jai' chants on visit to Changi Naval base in Singapore
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2018-06-02 19:02:28 UTC
Watch: PM Modi greeted with 'Bharat Mata Ki Jai' chants on
visit to Changi Naval base in Singapore

dnaindia.com
Saturday, June 2, 2018

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-watch-pm-modi-greeted-with-bharat-mata-ki-jai-chants-on-visit-to-changi-naval-base-in-singapore-2621382

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj
Wakalukong
2018-06-03 03:25:00 UTC
Obviously, Singapore is offering its Changi naval base to India to help the US blockade the Straits of Malacca to China's shipping. China is super smart to come up with its Belt Amd Road Initiative.

Wakalukong
b***@gmail.com
2018-06-03 06:07:45 UTC
We are Chinese..n we shld support our own Chinese..
If u can't support our own Chinese.. At least stay neutral.. Don't offend any country..