The Singapore Government is going to get tough
WanChonRen
2009-02-26 15:54:28 UTC
The Singapore Government is going to get tough with Netters who are
anti-PAP. I am using a local server to post and I don't want to be
singled out, as a guinea pig for charges and be sued. Can anyone let
me know how to post without being detected? How to be more sneaky than
Lee Kuan Yew? How do they find out my posting address? Can anyone let
me know what is my posting address from this message?
AleXX
2009-02-26 16:09:20 UTC
Post by WanChonRen
The Singapore Government is going to get tough with Netters who are
anti-PAP. I am using a local server to post and I don't want to be
singled out, as a guinea pig for charges and be sued. Can anyone let
me know how to post without being detected? How to be more sneaky than
Lee Kuan Yew? How do they find out my posting address? Can anyone let
me know what is my posting address from this message?
Your IP address is below and you are posting from Canada.

Lookup IP Address: 208.71.113.219

General Information

Hostname: 208.71.113.219
ISP: Neutral Data Centers Corp.
Proxy:
Lee Kuan Yew PAP Kangaroo Court Net
Type: Unknown

Geo-Location Information

Country: Canada
State/Region: ON
City: Toronto
Latitude: 43.6667
Longitude: -79.4168

begin 666 ca.png
MB5!.1PT*&@H````-24A$4@```! ````+" (```#Y@)IN````!&=!34$``*_(
M-P6*Z0```!ET15AT4V]F='=A<F4`***@26UA9V5296%D>7')93P```(&
M241!5'C:8OSH'?SOPP<F%J8?KYYPGS[-@ 3^__\/)'_]^O5,6)@-R&!@^,/
M`!! +/\>/>$L+P1*,']^Q\7%]1\,?GW\R/B/@5F [_^_?ZPLK*)962SL//_^
M_KT_J1<@@%@8>#B 9OU[\_;ONU<0U7_^_?\R;?J_'W^YJTJ8&1E!^F_?_L<I
MP"0E`;0$((!8&(#R?__]__V'X<\?H-S/*]=__OO%_. 1PZ\?7T^?8?G[E]W,
ME.'[][^,'/]__@(Z"2" 6/[]^L7P]^__W[____P)U/!EQDP6'BY&;O[_K!Q_
M%R[^_/B!V-JU_[[_9&#\SOCK)U #0 "Q,/SX\>_WGW^_?__[]1OD2V7Y_^?.
M_6?E8?SR@^GC,V9UC7___OWY^9V)A1.H`***@D@ !B^O/CQ_\_OX$V_/OY`ZB!
M)RGIF[ (T-._?W_Y(B3&7UX.%/P-5//SU]]?("<!!!#+OR]?P****@M"_?PP<
M'/P-#=_W[&)DYQ R-V?DX/@+=/#/GW]9?S'\!GJ4`2" 6/Z\?0KVP*]_0+?]
M^P<TCY&-E<'4A(F-@X&=':@:*/COQ_=_;#^9_OP!***@D@@%B FO[]_,TH),#T
M]SLC.!"!<<(N) )D_6-@8&)B`@JR*BHQ"XB!O,K `!! C+>!&L!1^(F!@??*
KE1\_?L C&,+X_?OW(T='-K R( `(, `6L3+=,7C MP````!)14Y$KD)@@@``
`
end
LobertIsAnArsehole
2009-02-26 22:30:48 UTC
Post by WanChonRen
The Singapore Government is going to get tough with Netters who are
anti-PAP. I am using a local server to post and I don't want to be
singled out, as a guinea pig for charges and be sued. Can anyone let
me know how to post without being detected? How to be more sneaky than
Lee Kuan Yew? How do they find out my posting address? Can anyone let
me know what is my posting address from this message?
Good question.
First you must understand how the internet works.
You are posting via Google groups.
When you post a message to Google and click send,
you message goes through your home router, to your
ISP (either Stinknet, Starhum, PegNet...etc) and then
sent to Google servers...(a server is just a computer
with huge memory but no monitors like yours)

You ---------> ISP-------> Google servers.

When it reaches Google servers, your message is
stored and the TIME and the IP address of where
the message came from is logged.

Now here is the issue....IF the Google servers is
LOCATED in Sinkapoor, then it will of course be under
the control of our famous Sinkapoor laws. The management
of the Google servers can of course be forced by our
kangaroos to reveal the IP address that was logged together
with your message and we will see you in kangaroo land
soon lar....

So for non technically knowledgeable netters, first
find out if the servers you are posting to is LOCAL
or FOREIGN. If the servers are foreign an especially
based in ang moh land, then our crooks may have a harder
time to get them to reveal your IP address....because
our elites worship the ang mohs and dare not ask them
COMMUNISTIC requests to reveal your IP
address without any good reason.

So do you understand so far?
(To be continued)
I will continue if you guys find the info above
useful so far....ok..
LOL.
AleXX
2009-02-26 23:25:01 UTC
Post by LobertIsAnArsehole
Post by WanChonRen
[...]
When this idiot was Observer, he was already so paranoid.
Now he become lobert's asshole, he become so panicky.
Look at that coward idiotic liar truth, spew all his hatred
against LKY like a mad dog, he is still around.
Who really bothered with SCS. It has become a playground.
WanChonRen
2009-02-27 06:08:33 UTC
Post by WanChonRen
[...]
OK. My IP address is: 24.190.98.221
Can they find out where I am posting from?
AleXX
2009-02-27 06:27:12 UTC
Post by WanChonRen
OK. My IP address is: 24.190.98.221
Can they find out where I am posting from?
Hostname: ool-18be62dd.dyn.optonline.net
ISP: Optimum Online (Cablevision Systems)
Proxy: Suspected network sharing device.
Type: Cable/DSL

Geo-Location Information
Country: United States
State/Region: NY
City: Brooklyn
Latitude: 40.6702
Longitude: -73.8944
Area Code: 718

Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 1999-07-29
Updated: 2000-08-04
LobertIsAnArsehole
2009-02-27 12:00:49 UTC
Post by LobertIsAnArsehole
So do you understand so far?
(To be continued)
I will continue if you guys find the info above
useful so far....ok..
LOL.
OK. My IP address is: 24.190.98.221
Can they find out where I am posting from?
If this is YOUR IP address without going through
a proxy server, then the answer is YES.
You should go for software that anonimise your
IP address.
These redirect your messages through FOREIGN
proxy servers and hence you REAL IP address will
be hidden.

This is how they work:

You ----> ISP -------> Proxy Server -------> Google

When Google receives your message, it will log the
IP address of the Proxy Server and NOT yours. So
your IP address stays hidden.

Do you catch the drift so far?

BTW...
AleXX
Continue to be a paranoid idiot !
Observers
Continue you asshole bullshit !
Zanzibar
So which are the available proxy servers out there, for free?.
LobertIsAnArsehole
2009-02-28 12:33:36 UTC
Post by LobertIsAnArsehole
You ----> ISP -------> Proxy Server -------> Google
When Google receives your message, it will log the
IP address of the Proxy Server and NOT yours. So
your IP address stays hidden.
Do you catch the drift so far?
BTW...
So which are the available proxy servers out there, for free?.
Hi buddy...
First let me point out that there are TWO methods
accessing the newsgroup soc.culture.singapore that
you post frequently to.

One, is using Usenet architecture whereby you use
dedicated news readers like Outlook Express,
Mozilla Thunderbird, Xnews...etc.
These programs are much like the Internet Messenger
programs that do not use the world wide web to do their
job, but they use dedicated communcation ports to pass
messages.
For these type, there are several free servers that provide
anonimity by hiding you IP address. And because they
are FOREIGN servers, your crooks will find it tough
to force them to release your true IP address.
They usually work like this:

You-------> ISP----------->Foreign News Server X --------> To entire Usenet
(Stinknet, Starhum) (your IP address will be
network including
stripped and replaced with
Google.
an internal code)
(your message will arrive

here but without any

IP address)

The second method is using World Wide Web (WWW)
sites that access Usenet messages like Google.
You are posting using Google....especially if you use
google.sg, most likely the servers could be LOCAL.

They work like this:
You-----> ISP ---WWW---> Google ------> To entire Usenet

During the ENTIRE journey using the WWW above,
your IP address is VISIBLE to everyone along the line and logged
by every server it passes through.

To anonimise yourself when you are using WWW
to access stuffs, you need anonimiser programs.
These will form a buffer between you and your
ISP and instead of directing your internet traffic
directly to you ISP, it will send an instruction
within the message that makes your ISP send
your message to a FOREIGN proxy server BEFORE
reaching Google like the above diagram I drew.

So it works like this:
You -----> Anonimiser Program ----> ISP -------> Proxy
Server----->Google---->
(your message will be encrypted (here your
message
by the program and redirected will be decoded,
your
to reach the proxy server instead IP address
stripped and
of Google) then
sent to the web site

you sent it to)

For method ONE, there are several free newserver
providing the anonimiser function.
Now here I want you guys to do some work instead
of me giving the name of those servers.
The reason is that I realise that by making it known
here, even ARSEHOLE lobert and other crooks
will find out about them....and being the megalomaniac
that they are....they will find ways to destroy these
channels for future posters...so there is a danger here.

Notice that arsehole lobert has been very busy
to try to deny the existence of all these....hoping
that you guys will foolishly continue using unsecured
methods to post....making his paymaster's job of
finding you easier.
I remember a tale in ancient china where the rebels
were using secret ways to communicate without being
detected by the emperor's men....so don't you think
that it would have been foolish for the rebels to declare
publicly what methods they would be using?
So, for this reason, I hope you guys can spend
little time Googling things like FREE USENET SERVERS
on the net and try it for yourself....
This will make it harder for arseholes like lobert's
paymasters to sabotage those channels...ok.

Now for the second method of using WWW, like
Google, you can try stuffs like these....
http://www.freeproxy.ru/en/free_proxy/cgi-proxy.htm
http://www.torproject.org/
Some are free, and if you are really those hardcore
posters who really really think that security from those
crooks are important, you can try the paid ones which
are faster....(the free ones sometimes will be slower as
so many people will be using them and because its free,
you must understand that the providers are paying out
of their own pocket)

Some of the servers are COMMUNAL servers provided
by donation of bandwidth by ordinary people like you and
me, just so that those oppressed posters in countries like
China are able to post safely on the net....so do not abuse
the system by posting libellious or lies so as not to get these
people into trouble...so there is a sense of shared responsibility
here.
For those paid servers, then I think you may do
what you want I think, as long as not criminal activities.

Remember, all oppressive regimes in history
has shown that they are AGAINST their citizens
from being knowledgeable...
Thats why you get burning of books, killing or imprisonment
of thinkers, teachers...etc (Cultural revolution)
Because these regimes know that the more their
citizens know, the harder it will be for these crooks
to control their citizens and hoodwink them.
So thats why you see ARSEHOLE like lobert
jumping up and down frantically trying to discredit
this thread....hoping that Stinkaporeans remain
ignorant about the many helps they can get to
kick the arse of lapdops like arsehole lobert.

So any further questions?
The Cynic
Yes. Pls continue. Tks.
LobertIsAnArsehole
2009-02-27 12:30:32 UTC
Post by The Cynic
[...]
Glad it was some help.
Now lets continue.

Let me recap....first you need to be CAREFUL
when posting to forums, websites.....that have LOCAL
servers. Soc.culture.singapore is one such forum where
the usenet architecture, will post to servers residing in Sinkapoor
hence you IP address will show.

As for forums like the feedback in Shitty Times
site, definitely a no no....if you don't have anonimisers

So the best method so far to beat this kind of
problem as used by netters in China to avoid being
caught is to use FOREIGN proxy servers to post
their articles. This will make it look as if the articles
were posted in FOREIGN countries where the local
crooks will dare not meddle.

A lot of organisations, especially in the usa are developing
softwares (free) and maintaining servers just to help
such oppressed netters who are hunted down unjustly by
their local authorities for simply stating the TRUTH and
criticising or not agreeing with the "official" propaganda.

Now, the job of arseholes like lobert is of course to
discourage you from ever using these techniques as it
make you virtually untraceable and worse allow you to
keep on criticising his paymasters...so thats why he will
try to divert attention by claiming that such monitoring
DO NOT exist....hence hoping to lull you guys into
complacency.
Remember the best form of war by these crooks on
ordinary peasants is to try to make sure that the peasants
are NOT even aware that they are being hunted and monitored.
So thats what the arsehole lobert is trying so hard to do
to discredit important lessons on anonimity like this.
Just take note ok....

So after all this....how does all this helps you?

First...you MUST take responsibility for your
safe anonimity in such oppressing conditions. You
cannot carry on "tidak apa" style....you will be taken
down when they have enough on you.
Gopalan Nair was one example....he made the mistake
of admitting publicly that he wrote the articles....and
worse...he made himself fall under the jurisprudence of
our kangaroos when he stepped into Sinkapoor soil.
If he had remained in the states, he would have been
safe as Stinkapoor's kangaroo laws will not be held
high regard by the US courts.
His case should warn you that they are indeed WATCHING
you and WAITING for the right time to pounce on you when
you become complacent in your steps.
So don't make the same mistake as Gopalan Nair.
Take internet anonimity very seriously and learn as much
as you can to improve your security.
Read more on the topic.

Second, take the trouble to learn to use NEW softwares
that can help protect your anonimity from those
scoundrels. Yes, its a bit troublesome at first.
It may take some time away from your favourite TV
shows to learn to install and use them, but it will
be worth your while in the long run if you're a
habitual writer to forums on the internet....more so
if you have the habit of disagreeing a lot with the
"official" propaganda....

Third...appreciate the efforts of those many many
persons who spent their own money and time to
develop such techniques and software for you to
use....because they actually BELIEVE in helping
oppressed people (like netters in China) to be heard....
as some of you now realise, that the right to have you
own opinion and even criticising what you think or
KNOW is wrong is being slowly being blocked or thwarted....
and may even be DANGEROUS for you.

Fourth....have a "better be safe than sorry"
attitude. Just because no one's been knocking
at your door in the morning so far does NOT mean
nobody is WATCHING you, ok.
Don't think that "it'll never happen to me".
Think of Ravi the lawyer who kanna "lock
him up in IMH" method.
Think of robert ho.

Ok....I give you guys some time to absorb all
the above before I continue on the methods of
net anonimity ok.
Please acknowledge that you understood all the
garble I wrote and that its actually helping you ....else I'll
not be motivated to continue lar....
Its like talking to black hole lar...
LOL.
The Cynic
2009-02-27 14:13:21 UTC
Post by The Cynic
[...]
I appreciate your efforts in trying to educate netters on the need to be
careful when treading among the lilies. Continue, pls.

Digressing a bit, I feel that while the netter has a right to voice his
opinion, he should refrain from making slanderous, trivial or unfounded
allegations eg, Nair's comment that the judge was a prostitute etc and then
trying to weasel out. When a person makes a statement he should base it on
facts and stand by it. This will give the people monitoring this ng a
difficult time to prepare a case. Furthermore, the credibility rating of
this ng will suffer when Johnny-Come-Latelys swamp this ng with their
gibberish. One way to discourage them is not to respond to them. Recently, I
was discussing this topic with a few friends and all of them dismissed the
scs as trash while giving thumbs up to Sammyleong and sgclub.com forums
LobertIsAnArsehole
2009-02-27 16:23:12 UTC
Post by The Cynic
Digressing a bit, I feel that while the netter has a right to voice his
opinion, he should refrain from making slanderous, trivial or unfounded
allegations eg,
Yes...total slander and lies are a no no...
even with the philosophy of free speech.
But apparently, here even waving a piece
of paper also kana sue lar....LOL.
Post by The Cynic
Nair's comment that the judge was a prostitute etc and then trying to
weasel out.
If I'm not wrong, the exact phrasing of Nair's
comment was "prostituting herself".
If this was the case, then IMO, it was a fair
comment as the word "prostituting" is used as
a VERB which describes an action...and reflects
what Nair thinks the judge's behavior was.

If the case against Nair was based on a
real case of slander or lie, that would be different.
His case looks more like its based on the judges
interpretation of the word....and interpretations
are purely subjective and the law, IMO should
not be subjective.
Post by The Cynic
When a person makes a statement he should base it on facts and stand by it.
This will give the people monitoring this ng a difficult time to prepare a
case.
You must understand, one honest chap who reported
TRUTHFULLY that one apuneh flew first class
in SIA and even he was sued and lost.
What kind of justice is that?
Why should people be sued for telling the TRUTH?
This I disagree.
Post by The Cynic
Furthermore, the credibility rating of this ng will suffer when
Johnny-Come-Latelys swamp this ng with their gibberish.
That would be arsehole lobert!
LOL.
Post by The Cynic
One way to discourage them is not to respond to them. Recently, I was
discussing this topic with a few friends and all of them dismissed the scs
as trash while giving thumbs up to Sammyleong and sgclub.com forums
Unfortunately, IMO, in the asion context, serious
acedemic discussions rarely affect change. This is
because asian power holders since historical times
only change when the people resort to violence to
unseat them. Past history has shown that asian rulers
tend to ignore polite discourse because they can use
brute force to remain in power.

Look at all the China dynasties, the Thai dynasties,
Indian dynasties...all ruled by violence and required
violence to affect change. So basically, politely telling
asian rulers that they are wrong does nothing, if the
past history is to be believed.
It may takes crude mockery and harsh cynicism to
even register with asian rulers.

So is it possible to change anything using western
polite discourses to change something when someone
already mentioned that the army might be used if
there is any freak result in an election?

So only time will tell whether history of asian rulers
mentality repeats itself or whether the asian rulers
themselves have matured enough to not take the country as
their own personal possesion but a shared entity
entrusted to them.
So what do you think?
AleXX
Still trying to justify how you have become an asshole !
baldeagle
2009-02-27 20:59:09 UTC
Post by LobertIsAnArsehole
-
If I'm not wrong, the exact phrasing of Nair's
comment was "prostituting herself".
If this was the case, then IMO, it was a fair
comment ...
Yes. Fair comment ONLY in countries where
the court is impartial. In Singapore, there is
no such thing as "fair comment".

We know..it is corruption to take millions of
dollars from the public fund ...under whatever
guise...such as paying yourself million dollar
salary... WITHOUT the approval from the people.

If anyone accuse our leader who pay themselves
millions as corrupt..he will be in trouble...will be
made bankrupt for libel...and jailed.
Simply by accusing our leaders as corrupt..
is judged as libel...even if it was fair comment.

However, Lawyer Nair is an complete idiot.
He failed to see that CSJ is a loser...a dog
paid by the USA to do their dirty work in
Singapore....
For this...he does not deserve our sympathy.
AleXX

AleXX
At least he is not a coward like liar truth and kah kah kah-chng-nang.
LobertIsAnArsehole
2009-02-28 12:43:10 UTC
Post by baldeagle
We know..it is corruption to take millions of
dollars from the public fund ...under whatever
guise...such as paying yourself million dollar
salary... WITHOUT the approval from the people.
Friend....here in the land of the "Golden Era"
we are allowed to "interpret" the word
corruption anyway we like....why, even
kangaroos are kept as pets here...
LOL.
Post by baldeagle
However, Lawyer Nair is an complete idiot.
He failed to see that CSJ is a loser...a dog
paid by the USA to do their dirty work in
Singapore....
For this...he does not deserve our sympathy.
I'm not going to take sides on who is politically
idiotic or otherwise, but what I want to impress is
that NO MATTER how idiotic we think anyone
is, they should be accorded the RIGHT to tried
under the SAME fair laws without projudice.

Just because we dislike them, or we think they
are retards does not mean we should condone
anyone being accused and tried UNFAIRLY
when we know it, yes?
Because if we say that ...ah...they deserved
to be treated unfairly then we are actually condoning
the act.....and who knows, when the elites start
to go after us for whatever reason, we too may one
day be subjected to the same unfair treatment we
may have condoned....and even applauded.

I think some people got that when they fell out
of favour with u know who...like one "gland night"
where the fella was once the attack dog of u know
who....and then he too kanna SAI.

So that is why, insisting on FAIR treatment for
EVERYONE regardless of race, religion, political
beliefs, dumb, smart.....should be the case...because
you never know when it could be YOUR turn to
kana SAI.
Anyone disagree?
baldeagle
2009-02-28 13:20:14 UTC
Post by baldeagle
[...]
In politics, there is no such thing as fairness,
and justice. It is up to those in power to interpret
such words.... This is reality. Sad, but unfortunately
we are living in such a society.

As a Singaporean, I would support those politicians
who serve the interests of Singaporean...especially
the poor and down trodden ones.

Is PAP doing so ? No. They have changed ...over
the years...now PAP serve the interests of the
elites?

Is CSJ serving the interest of poor Singaporean.
NO. He is a US dog, paid to serve the interests
of his masters in the USA. Like CSJ, Nair is also
working for the interest of USA...

The fight between PAP and Nair (CSJ) is like
a fight between a snake and a crocodile. I would
watch it and enjoy the spectacle...but if one of
them is killed...it is one less scoundrel around.
I have no sympathy of them.
The Cynic
2009-02-28 06:49:06 UTC
Post by The Cynic
[...]
You are right. The old maxim "power corrupts and absolute power corrupts
absolutely" holds very true for Asian leaders. I am now in my sixties and
have personally witnessed (and bitterly experienced too) how concentrated
power in the hands of a few "liberal" despots had adversely affected the
lives of many citizens. Haven't we seen whole communities being wiped out in
Africa just because the top man did not want opposition? As for the
so-called western-style democratic governments, one leader had even
threatened to bring in the army if he lost at the polls. There is also the
fear spread by coffee-shop gossip that those who vote against the ruling
party will be identified through the numbered vote slips. Power is
addictive. The recent political upheavals in Thailand and Pakistan are
reminders.

Most rational thinkers will agree that there is a need for checks and
balances throughout government and that the importance of the Constitution
should be emphasized as it sets clear boundaries and limits on government
power. Additionally, thinking people should support the idea of the
separation of power in accordance with Westminster-styled administration.
This is where the three key sections of power and authority, the executive,
legislature and judiciary are kept separate to ensure a balance of power and
prevent the formation of a government with absolute power. However, in some
countries the boundaries are blurred. A case in point is the findings of a
learned person who ruled that a law stipulating individuals to stay out
within a certain radius of a building is not applicable to some individuals
inside that building because they were in the centre of the building itself.
LOL

Greedy leaders who acquire excess power or authority than what they need
have a tendency to curb the overall freedom of individuals and reduce them
to digits (an euphemism for slaves). Treating the country's resources as
their personal property is something they must have to account for.

Serious academic discussion will not bring about changes, if the discussion
or suggestion is from the other side of the fence. Remember writer Catherine
Lim who was told not to cross the boundaries. However, we can still discuss
subjects considered taboo, on the internet but within limits. Those who
feel comfortable using overseas servers can do so.

I hope I made some sense.
AleXX
Absolute power corrupt absolutely !
AleXX
2009-02-27 16:53:34 UTC
Post by The Cynic
[...]
YES ! You are right ! with liar truth slamming LKY like a mentally nut
and paranoid idiot like this asshole , nothing positive will be
discussed here !
AleXX
2009-02-27 16:07:48 UTC
Post by The Cynic
[...]
Stop bullshit, Gopalan Nair is not a coward,
he used his own name to do everything including
challenging LKY.
Unlike asshole like you and coward liar truth !
Sukalukon
2009-02-28 14:26:02 UTC
[...]
100% fully understood from your free mini anonymity course. No more
questions. Now I can even make myself invisible. Xin Lobert monkey is
finding it difficult to comprehend with his tiny brain. His specialty
in Usenet is to fake others' nicks, other than that his posting is all
rubbish.
AleXX
2009-02-28 14:53:14 UTC
Post by Sukalukon
[...]
Ha! Ha! Ha! Charlie Chaplin !

Viva lamor and Sukalukon are both acting like Charlie Chaplin !
208.71.113.219 ????
Observers
2009-03-02 10:33:58 UTC
Post by Sukalukon
[...]
But Sukalukon and Viva Lamor still faking 208.71.113.219