Is this the same Jet Li we all know? Martial arts legend battles illness and injuries as fans express shock
potter
2018-05-23 15:24:03 UTC
Jet Li is frail does not look Jet Li?.

Is this the same Jet Li we all know?

Martial arts legend battles illness and injuries as fans express shock

http://www.scmp.com/sport/other-sport/article/2147192/im-pain-im-not-wheelchair-yet-martial-arts-superstar-jet-li-has

Martial arts superstar Jet Li has been plagued by injuries since his teenage
days: ‘I’m in pain but I’m not in a wheelchair yet’

‘The King of Kung Fu’ still feels pain from past injuries as he battles the
debilitating effects of hyperthyroidism amid shocking recent photos

http://www.scmp.com/sport/china/article/2146873/same-jet-li-we-all-know-martial-arts-legend-battles-illness-and-injuries

Is this the same Jet Li we all know? Martial arts legend battles illness and
injuries as fans express shock

The 55-year-old action star, who starred in Lethal Weapon 4 and Expendables
2, is suffering from hyperthyroidism and spinal problems, drawing concern
from netizens

http://www.scmp.com/sport/china/article/2147002/jet-li-fans-share-their-personal-battles-hyperthyroidism-martial-arts

Jet Li fans share their personal battles with hyperthyroidism, as martial
arts icon’s health problems continue to shock

While news of the wushu legend’s illness and injuries spread across the
world, some South China Morning Post readers have detailed their own
experiences of the debilitating condition
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-24 03:23:10 UTC
If u want to be sure of..younger photo of jet li..with the older photo..whether issit him or not..u just got to zoom on the pattern of his " ear".. Its the most accurate in recognizing the actual person..
potter
2018-05-24 03:47:50 UTC
Can you check by taking a look at his ear on the picture on the right hand
side to see if it is him or not?

The_Inquirer
2018-05-24 20:13:15 UTC
Post by potter
Can you check by taking a look at his ear on the picture on the right
hand side to see if it is him or not?
If u want to be sure of..younger photo of jet li..with the older
photo..whether issit him or not..u just got to zoom on the pattern of
his " ear".. Its the most accurate in recognizing the actual person..
can he still do Huo Yuanjia?

--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-25 07:40:56 UTC
Its him alright!..

I HV compared his ear.
Younger photo with that puffy face photo..both ear are same..so its him.

As I said..to recognised someone of this sort..just make comparison on their ear...face can changed..but ear cannot changed..