Yahoo! Auction is DEAD!!!
s***@gmail.com
2008-08-12 10:23:58 UTC
Yahoo! Auctions in Singapore will be retiring.

After careful consideration, we have decided to close the Yahoo!
Auctions site in Singapore to better serve our valued customers
through other Yahoo! properties. Starting October 6th, 2008 Yahoo!
Auctions will be closed to users in Singapore.

Yahoo! Auctions in Singapore transition timeline:

The last day to list an item for sale is September 1, 2008
The last day to bid on or buy an item is September 21, 2008
The last day to access remaining site tools such as My Account is
October 6, 2008
AleXX
October 6, 2008
Damned-Virus-Data Miner providers
2008-08-12 14:31:38 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Yahoo! Auctions in Singapore will be retiring.
After careful consideration, we have decided to close the Yahoo!
Auctions site in Singapore to better serve our valued customers
through other Yahoo! properties. Starting October 6th, 2008 Yahoo!
Auctions will be closed to users in Singapore.
The last day to list an item for sale is September 1, 2008
The last day to bid on or buy an item is September 21, 2008
The last day to access remaining site tools such as My Account is
October 6, 2008- Hide quoted text -
Talking about ebay issues, what I could say about their method of
business
is by letting member with their site access to put up goods and
picture for
bidders to bid for the items and this carries some earning out of
posting
the items on their site for bidding and if the bidding is suceessful,
they might
even earn some so called brokarage out of this earning for the
posting(or else
what is there to earn out of this ebay business). The rules of this
ebay is that
as long as the business and trasaction is carried out correctly and
the bidders
abide by the policy of prompt payment for their bid product, this will
be the
operaionmof ebay second hand shop irregardles the product is in
original or
pirate goods. (must do proper and good business to maintain account
there or
else will have certain kind of problems which also includes of
bidder).

oewfkwpaeofkwepofkwpoefkwpoekwe
Ace Hung
2008-08-12 15:54:32 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
Yahoo Auctions Singapore has been dead more than a month before they put
up this silly notice. I believe they couldn't solve the auction site
crash and so they put up the notice.

Yahoo already closed other Yahoo auction sites, eg, USA yahoo auction.
So what is this about Yahoo auctions closed to Singapore?

Silly announcement.

Hung Kheehua
m0cca.com

www.m0cca.com
Observer
2008-08-13 10:54:07 UTC
Post by m0cca.com
Post by Ace Hung
Yahoo Auctions Singapore has been dead more than a month before they put
up this silly notice. I believe they couldn't solve the auction site
crash and so they put up the notice.
Hung Kheehua
Use m0cca Auctions
www.m0cca.com
Not as good as yahoo and surely not
as much stuffs can be found there !
Ebay is much better!
Ace Hung
2008-08-16 13:51:36 UTC
Post by Observer
Post by m0cca.com
Post by Ace Hung
Yahoo Auctions Singapore has been dead more than a month before they put
up this silly notice. I believe they couldn't solve the auction site
crash and so they put up the notice.
Hung Kheehua
Use m0cca Auctions
www.m0cca.com
Not as good as yahoo and surely not
as much stuffs can be found there !
Ebay is much better!
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Are there any other *free* local auction sites that we can use?
Ebay is not free.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Observer
2008-08-16 13:51:53 UTC
Post by Ace Hung
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Are there any other *free* local auction sites that we can use?
Ebay is not free.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
What do you mean eBay is not free?
You can sell and buy without needing
to pay anyone any fees.
PPCSG
2008-08-16 14:23:39 UTC
Ebay in Spore listing is free only if you select other international listing
then fees applied.. Some items can make more in international listing some
not, have to research, I tried selling notebook parts esp. IBM and it sells
at least fetch 35% higher profit compare to Spore, thus if you have popular
product, it is better to do in US site.. Cheers
Post by Ace Hung
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hampton
mohor yen
October 6, 2008
s***@gmail.com
2008-08-12 11:51:22 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Yahoo! Auctions in Singapore will be retiring.
After careful consideration, we have decided to close the Yahoo!
Auctions site in Singapore to better serve our valued customers
through other Yahoo! properties. Starting October 6th, 2008 Yahoo!
Auctions will be closed to users in Singapore.
The last day to list an item for sale is September 1, 2008
The last day to bid on or buy an item is September 21, 2008
The last day to access remaining site tools such as My Account is
October 6, 2008
Ya, I just get to know abt it. I'm very very very very very
disappointed with Singapore Yahoo! irregardless of the reasons (BIG
LIES) they said.

Really hope Google Singapore can consider to set up Google auction, I
believed the ex-yahoo auctioner will definitely support and cheers!

Really disappointed until I decided not to surf Yahoo! anymore, and
I'll shift my emails to other provider, never want to have anything
associate with yahoo anymore.
AleXX
But you are still using a yahoo email account right?
Zai Zai
2008-08-12 12:32:22 UTC
What is their board of directors doing, microsoft wants to buy over and they
refuses to sell. They should approach lky's daughter inlaw Ms Ho, she will
definitely buy it from them.
October 6, 2008
mohor yen
2008-08-12 23:43:48 UTC
Post by Zai Zai
What is their board of directors doing, microsoft wants to buy over and they
refuses to sell. They should approach lky's daughter inlaw Ms Ho, she will
definitely buy it from them.
"definitely buy it"
Wow! lapdog Zai Zai, you are more powerful than Ms Ho.