Truth about Flight MH-370
The_Inquirer
2018-05-16 16:12:52 UTC

did the plane fly into some time/space warp portal?

something like Bermuda Triangle that type of thing?

what do you think?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
Damned-Virus-Data Miner providers
2018-05-16 17:02:55 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
http://youtu.be/VQL07hj-AT8
did the plane fly into some time/space warp portal?
something like Bermuda Triangle that type of thing?
what do you think?
lost steam and drop down to say shiok shiok shiok..........

CDO

Realnews............
The_Inquirer
2018-05-16 17:33:37 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
http://youtu.be/VQL07hj-AT8
did the plane fly into some time/space warp portal?
something like Bermuda Triangle that type of thing?
what do you think?
http://www.theeventchronicle.com/mh17/jim-stone-photographic-proof-shot-plane-mh370/#

MH 370 = MH 17 ?

is it? really?