Surabaya suicide bombers women, witnesses say
openi
2018-05-14 13:23:05 UTC
Why they used suicide women and children?

They should know they cannot have 72 virgins at all?

Do they have any other reason of get when they arrived at their ala ala
heavens?

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2018/05/13/surabaya-suicide-bombers-women-witnesses-say.html

http://www.asiaone.com/asia/surabaya-church-bombings-woman-children-deliberately-used-suicide-mission-expert-says

Surabaya suicide bombers women, witnesses say

Woman, children deliberately used in suicide mission, expert says
The_Inquirer
2018-05-15 15:45:53 UTC
Post by openi
Why they used suicide women and children?
if police catch them, they can claim Woman's Rights and say police
"bully kechil", is it?

what do you think?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-15 20:39:51 UTC
President is right to ban tat fucktard book... Ironically no ala ala group or ala ala ppl dare to voice against his ruling..
Next ..president Xi shld limit the construction of their mosk! With no loudspeaker to 'cow peh cow bor' in early morning while ppl were still sleeping..

We Chinese don't believe in these troublemaker..n we are strict to them..its only those stupid westerner who still allotted Democratic rights to these parasites.. N what happen now? They ( ala ala) started to take advantage of their host kindness by allowing them to come n stay.n wat the westerner get...bombing n killing innocent ppl..