Singaporeans Are Tired Of The Same Government Too, Says Tun M
zizibong
2018-05-31 14:03:28 UTC
Dr. M believes that the decision by Malaysian voters to vote out the 62
years of powers of the Barisan National party in their May 9 election could
inspire Singaporeans to remove their tiredness out of their same government
since independence 50 years ago under the current people action party.

http://says.com/my/news/tun-m-like-malaysians-singaporeans-are-tired-of-the-same-government-too

Published by John Lim — 31 May 2018, 11:38 AM

Singaporeans Are Tired Of The Same Government Too, Says Tun M

Singapore has been under one-party rule since independence.

In an interview with Financial Times, Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad
said he believed that the decision by Malaysian voters to vote out BN on 9
May could inspire Singaporeans

The Pakatan Harapan (PH) pact overthrew the Barisan Nasional (BN) coalition
which had been in power since the country's independence.

Singapore shares the same political history with Malaysia as the city-state
has been under the governance of the People's Action Party (PAP) since the
first general election in 1959.

The international daily newspaper noted that Mahathir had "always enjoyed
needling neighbouring Singapore"

"I think the people of Singapore, like the people in Malaysia, must be tired
of having the same government, the same party since independence," he said
in an interview with Financial Times.

Mahathir, who served as the prime minister from 1981 to 2003 before his
return, had a rather stormy relationship with Singapore as he rarely saw eye
to eye with the late Lee Ku
The_Inquirer
2018-05-31 15:24:23 UTC
Post by zizibong
Dr. M believes that the decision by Malaysian voters to vote out the 62
years of powers of the Barisan National party in their May 9 election
could inspire Singaporeans to remove their tiredness out of their same
government since independence 50 years ago under the current people
action party.
that may be true. (or not)

but ... but but but but but

who the hell is he to presume to speak on our behalf?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
m***@gmail.com
2018-06-02 03:07:05 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by zizibong
Dr. M believes that the decision by Malaysian voters to vote out the 62
years of powers of the Barisan National party in their May 9 election
could inspire Singaporeans to remove their tiredness out of their same
government since independence 50 years ago under the current people
action party.
that may be true. (or not)
but ... but but but but but
who the hell is he to presume to speak on our behalf?
--
The Inquirer
The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
He is directly meddling in the politics of Singapore. He should be made to apologize for it.

When LKY made a statement about the high crime rate in JB, he was made to apologize to Malaysia.