CECB KL Visit : oh I see..I that he is going there to discuss abt HSR.
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-19 12:03:28 UTC
At least he ( CECB) how to " chor nang"..
tom
2018-05-19 16:53:30 UTC
Brunei sultan made his first visit last week and,

today CECB was the second to visit mata.

Most likely the Brunei sultan and him went to show

some "feel of care" and "respect" to the "older elderly".

The visit is also for CECB to get a "feel" of mata and to "size up" mata.

He also wanted to feel of how Mata is of him and SG as well.

From the 30 min visit, he He would be able to see and feel if

mata is still deep in "hatred" and "venomous" in his heart.

Also he met Anwarsodomi to get a feel of how the "fiery"

Anwar is liked. Anwar who will be succeeding Mata in 2

to 3 year's time will the key man to fan "hatred" in Malaysia.

Even though Anwar said he will not seek revenge against Mata and

had forgive Mata, there is no guaranteed he forgive nasi lemark.

This is even though nasi lemark did make a "empathy" visit to see

how the jailed Anwar was doing his treatment in hospital.

In any case, the switching of camps by Anwar on Mata is just

about on 'how to switch camp in order to make money from each other".

In any case, the CECB and Mata meeting was only within 30 minutes,

and therefore not much time for any real discussion.

There was an offer by CECB to Mata and Sodomi to visit SG.

He mentioned of the annual retreats began some 15 years

ago by Mata and GCT and it had gone annually till now.

He hoped Mata will continue the retreat meeting with CECB.

CECB said he will also be meeting Mata again in Now

Asean summit meting in SG.

In any case, Mata was tight-lipped of not to

discussed of the HSR project but to let investigation panel

to proceed with their investigation work of the project.

Therefore, this CECB visit is to sniff up and sense up

and size up the feeling of Mata and his team. This is so that

CECB can feedback to his SG side on how to subtle themselves to China

without hurting China and without hurting their SG relationships. too.

Most likely Mata and Anwar are happy with CECB visit.

A humbled visit by CECB makes the status of

Mata and Anwar feel elevated and respected, too.

The_Inquirer
2018-05-19 17:04:41 UTC
Post by tom
Brunei sultan made his first visit last week and,
today CECB was the second to visit mata.
Most likely the Brunei sultan and him went to show
some "feel of care" and "respect" to the "older elderly".
The visit is also for CECB to get a "feel" of mata and to "size up" mata.
He also wanted to feel of how Mata is of him and SG as well.
From the 30 min visit, he He would be able to see and feel if
[...]
your anal-isis is very good. you win 100 points.

* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *

no question about it!
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
The_Inquirer
2018-05-19 17:00:58 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
At least he ( CECB) how to " chor nang"..
you mean "angkat bola"?

side, I will also whack!
Wakalukong
2018-05-20 02:35:36 UTC
Ah Loong met Mahathir to tell the old man that all the photos of him laughing with Najib was bluff bluff only. Ah Loong was secretly cheering for Mahathir what.

Of course, Mahathir could see Ah Loong's story didn't fit. The patterns of Ah Loong's shirt didn't even fit.

Wakalukong
dean
2018-05-20 06:40:04 UTC
Like their UMNO others, he "switched" camp also.

The pattern on his shirt is not fit for the image of him to match

the plain clothing of Mata. His wife probably picked the wrong

piece of shirt for his meeting with Mata.

The meeting with Mata is not like his going with nasi lemark

to a safari of durian and coconut juice water.

With Mata being now installed the driver seat as PM, he should have

worn a similar colour of a plain kind of safari shirt like what

Mata was wearing in meeting him. He should either put on a

plain light grey shirt with a plain over-top jacket over his

shirt in meeting Mata.

Wakalukong
Wakalukong
2018-05-21 03:58:54 UTC
For lunch, Mahathir should have served Ah Loong nasi lemak.

Wakalukong
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-21 08:41:13 UTC
Hahaha.in SG we used nasi lemak..in Malaysia mahathir shld used this " najib lemak".. Its OK for him ( mahathir) to use this name wat..cos now he is the boss!
dean
2018-05-21 14:02:00 UTC
So how should we short form our call of Mahathir at the forum here?

boss!
The_Inquirer
2018-05-21 16:16:37 UTC
Post by dean
So how should we short form our call of Mahathir at the forum here?
In the past, people called him "Mad Hatter".

I call him "Ma ta dea" (Mandarin: scold it down)

side, I will also whack!
The_Inquirer
2018-05-21 16:17:37 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by dean
So how should we short form our call of Mahathir at the forum here?
In the past, people called him "Mad Hatter".
I call him "Ma ta dea" (Mandarin: scold it down)
notice: that was not a question.

:-)

so, don't accuse me of always asking questions, without giving answers.

:-)