Benjamin Fulf*** anal-ISIS report May 29, 2018
The_Inquirer
2018-05-29 16:16:18 UTC

is this what is happening behind the scenes?

do you think this guy Benjamin Fulf*** is LARPing? or bull-shitting?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
Damned Virus Pilo
then how? you write your own comment on it... so we can ask you why.... yawn yawn... yawn yawn.... too long to read..
The_Inquirer
2018-05-30 17:31:53 UTC
Post by Damned Virus Pilo
then how? you write your own comment on it... so we can ask you why....
why can't I suspend judgement and ask for other people's opinion first?

do you think I am a bigot like you?

yawn yawn... yawn yawn.... too long to read..
your ITE taught you to be so rude?