Dr M instructs gov't to halt GST, impose fixed petrol price
The_Inquirer
2018-05-16 18:00:11 UTC
https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/425249

How to fix petrol prices without going bankrupt yourself?

Is Dr M going to move away from the yoU asS dollar?

If Dr M moves away from the yoU asS dollar, will the yoU asS find some
excuse to invade Malaysia (like they did Libya and Iraq ... etc)?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-16 18:49:48 UTC
Tat day mahathir announced a Chinese ' former Penang CM Lim Guan Eng) to be the finance minister..but he ( LGE ) need to clear his impending graft case at the High Court...for buying a bungalow at a lower price.
So next time..any minister wanted to buy house cannot buy at lower price..must buy above market price...this was wat Previous Nazi lemak admin..going after LGE for buying his house at lower price.

So after the announcement on the finance portfolio tat LGE will be in charge of.. Next day he ( LGE) gave a comment saying ' he couldn't believe it"
Probably he meant..after going thru those govt account book..I believe he saw tat the govt coffer was almost wipe out by previous Nazi lemak admin.
Of cos LGE as a professional person he can't revealed more on their govt account balance.
The_Inquirer
2018-05-16 19:05:55 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Tat day mahathir announced a Chinese ' former Penang CM Lim Guan Eng) to be the finance minister..but he ( LGE ) need to clear his impending graft case at the High Court...for buying a bungalow at a lower price.
So next time..any minister wanted to buy house cannot buy at lower price
so ... Singapore Nassim Jade cases ... how ah?

Post by b***@gmail.com
So after the announcement on the finance portfolio tat LGE will be in charge of.. Next day he ( LGE) gave a comment saying ' he couldn't believe it"
Probably he meant..after going thru those govt account book..I believe he saw tat the govt coffer was almost wipe out by previous Nazi lemak admin.
Of cos LGE as a professional person he can't revealed more on their govt account balance.
interesting. very interesting. but you never answered my questions !!!

here are my questions again:-

side, I will also whack!
odear
2018-05-18 16:47:13 UTC
His graft case will come up for mentions next one week.

The govt is empty of reserves and soon more finance problem will show up.

The country is in great pain of debts, and yet it is painted like "painted
face".

Soon there will be big task for Malaysia to endure the pains.

Many will be implicated and will be confined behind bars.

account balance.
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-18 22:06:18 UTC
Becos previous govt under Nazi lemak was managed by crooks
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-18 22:11:27 UTC
Malaysia can afford to fix their petrol price cos they produce their own petrol.. Doesnt depend on importing crude oil..
stoney
2018-05-19 04:49:34 UTC
With cheap petrol, the cost of transport is not so heavy on the poorer

people living in villages and suburbs where they depended on cheap

transport like public buses, small truck, motorcycle, car, and van.

In Malaysia the prices of vehicles are not expensive. Even second-hand

vehicles are not expensive as one can buy old one even at SGD 200

to 500.

The price of second-hand old motorcycle can cost about SGD 300.

With cheaper petrol price and cheap road tax, people who

wish to travel to other states from time to time with more

people can also rent a mini-bus, a long van, SUV car, or a

faster motorcycle to meet their travel needs.

They can even hire a driver and helper to drive them to long

distance places outside their state.

If they travel to further states, and if in a rush, they can fly by

budget airlines instead.

Budget airline fares within states can be sometimes as cheap as

only $20 SGD in Malaysia if booked early and late flight

time is accepted.

b***@gmail.com
2018-05-19 08:15:42 UTC
Hi cost of living put a lot of stress to those needy families.. Tats for sure!!
The_Inquirer
2018-05-19 16:59:28 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Malaysia can afford to fix their petrol price cos they produce their own petrol.. Doesnt depend on importing crude oil..
very good point! you win 20 stars.

no questions.