Singapore ... Universal Suffrage (Universal Suffering?)
The_Inquirer
2018-05-17 08:27:26 UTC
Singapore remains the only country in the world with universal suffrage
(Universal Suffering?) that has not change ruler party ...

Chief Executive Chief Boss (CECB) says next generation PAP deserve to
lose if they don’t perform ...

is he scared that PAP lose powder (just like Nasi Lemak lose powder in
Malaysia), but he just avoid referring to Malaysia?

is it?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
independent individual
When are you going to improve your English?
The_Inquirer
2018-05-17 09:51:03 UTC
Post by independent individual
When are you going to improve your English?
When are you going to improve _your_ English, especially your reading
comprehension?

do you know what Universal Suffrage means?

side, I will also whack!
independent individual
2018-05-17 10:09:33 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by independent individual
When are you going to improve your English?
When are you going to improve _your_ English, especially your reading
comprehension?
do you know what Universal Suffrage means?
--
The Inquirer
The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
By the way, your English is really lousy. Ask anyone here.

And you are always asking questions, and asking questions repeatedly.
The_Inquirer
2018-05-17 11:27:19 UTC
Post by independent individual
By the way, your English is really lousy.
really?

has it ever occured to you that if paid attention to your own language
skills first, you might have landed a better job?

Ask anyone here.

are the people here authorities on the English language?
Post by independent individual
And you are always asking questions, and asking questions repeatedly.
and is that wrong? conversely, are you aware of the eschatological
consequences of not asking questions?

side, I will also whack!
The_Inquirer
2018-05-17 11:30:05 UTC
Post by independent individual
And you are always asking questions, and asking questions repeatedly.
and has it ever occured to you that if you asked more questions, you
learn more things, and then you get a better job that gives you more pay
and less working hours (or both!) ...

and then you can have more time to come here (after working hours) to
"play" with me more often? hmmmm?

side, I will also whack!
independent individual
2018-05-18 01:18:36 UTC
Your English is neither Standard or British.
Your English is not Singlish either.
More like broken English.
I am sure you have a poor command of proper Emglish.
Your questions are also broken English. And you show no sign of improving your English.
You must be a non-English speaker.
The_Inquirer
2018-05-18 15:03:33 UTC
Post by independent individual
Your English is neither Standard or British.
Your English is not Singlish either.
More like broken English.
and you have a good command of English yourself to tell that?

like I said, why don't you fix _your_ English first, so that you can
land a better job?

your hubris is odious, don't you know?

side, I will also whack!
independent individual
2018-05-20 07:48:41 UTC
You need to man up on how poor your English really is and do something to improve your English. I do not look down on you.
The_Inquirer
2018-05-20 13:58:27 UTC
Post by independent individual
You need to man up on
You are not even aware of your atrocious language skills, why don't you
improve your own English first?

side, I will also whack!
Damned Virus Pilo
2018-05-18 04:36:28 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by independent individual
When are you going to improve your English?
When are you going to improve _your_ English, especially your reading
comprehension?
do you know what Universal Suffrage means?
--
The Inquirer
The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
His English is very lousy and he always asked questions. He cannot write his own and he makes himself like a stupid fool in the forum. Grrrrrr...Argggggghhh to him.

cdo

realnews
The_Inquirer
2018-05-18 15:05:49 UTC
Post by Damned Virus Pilo
His English is very lousy
You graduate from "It's The End" (ITE), not from Oxfuck University, how
do you know?

and he always asked questions.

do you know that you need a certain type of knowledge to ask certain
types of questions?

He cannot write his own

do you think a robot wrote on my behalf?

and he makes himself like a stupid fool in the forum.
Grrrrrr...Argggggghhh to him.
Post by Damned Virus Pilo
cdo
realnews

side, I will also whack!
Dada
you ite?
The_Inquirer
2018-05-18 20:15:08 UTC
Post by Dada
you ite?
Damned Virus is graduate of ITE.

"independent" individual is graduate from don't know where, but is some
cleaner.

both are losers, but they think so highly of themselves. In Chinese
this is called "狗眼看人低". Dog eyes look down on people. If they spent
the time improving their own language skills, they would have gotten
better jobs, and they would have more time to participate in the
newsgroup _after_ working hours.

side, I will also whack!
Dada