Don't believe in Jesus also can go to heaven?
The_Inquirer
2018-05-19 21:02:52 UTC
https://www.christianpost.com/news/why-jesus-is-no-longer-only-way-for-many-american-christians-223601/

I thought don't believe in Jesus go to hell? No?

Are they going back to the original teachings of Jesus? why are the
modern Christians believe in this "heresy"? Or do they now realised
that the "Believe in Jesus or go to hell" was invented by Roman Emperor
to scare people into adopting the empires religion? Is it?

why? warum? Roman Empire propaganda has no VROOM?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
independent individual
2018-05-23 00:14:51 UTC
If you do not believe in Jesus, you will not go anywhere. If you do not believe in God, don't worry, take your time.
The_Inquirer
2018-05-23 06:39:27 UTC
Post by independent individual
If you do not believe in Jesus, you will not go anywhere. If you do not believe in God, don't worry, take your time.
my question is: why is there a change in belief among modern Christians?

side, I will also whack!
Damned Virus Pilo
2018-05-23 07:23:25 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by independent individual
If you do not believe in Jesus, you will not go anywhere. If you do not believe in God, don't worry, take your time.
my question is: why is there a change in belief among modern Christians?
--
The Inquirer
The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
thought tediacorp is showing your bush tree to ....how?

cdo

boealnews
independent individual
Is that so? Which denomination?
The_Inquirer
2018-05-23 15:33:09 UTC
Post by independent individual
Is that so? Which denomination?
did you read the article provided in the link in my original posting?