Malaysia Airlines MH370 = MH17?
The_Inquirer
2018-05-17 18:32:58 UTC
http://bumiyangtercinta2.blogspot.sg/2015/11/terbongkarnya-misteri-pesawat-mh370-dan_15.html

[ English Translation
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fbumiyangtercinta2.blogspot.sg%2F2015%2F11%2Fterbongkarnya-misteri-pesawat-mh370-dan_15.html&edit-text=
]

is Malaysia Airlines MH370 = MH17?

what do you think?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
Damned Virus Pilo
2018-05-18 03:29:07 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
http://bumiyangtercinta2.blogspot.sg/2015/11/terbongkarnya-misteri-pesawat-mh370-dan_15.html
[ English Translation
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fbumiyangtercinta2.blogspot.sg%2F2015%2F11%2Fterbongkarnya-misteri-pesawat-mh370-dan_15.html&edit-text=
]
is Malaysia Airlines MH370 = MH17?
what do you think?
--
The Inquirer
The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
thought this is your daily dose of stupefied dose to believe this make-belief scripted fake news. Also why must it be rothchild and jews. Arrgggggggh. Go and see a doctor for some mental medicine. Grrrrrrrrrr...

Cdo

Realnews
The_Inquirer
2018-05-18 15:12:30 UTC
Post by Damned Virus Pilo
Post by The_Inquirer
http://bumiyangtercinta2.blogspot.sg/2015/11/terbongkarnya-misteri-pesawat-mh370-dan_15.html
[ English Translation
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fbumiyangtercinta2.blogspot.sg%2F2015%2F11%2Fterbongkarnya-misteri-pesawat-mh370-dan_15.html&edit-text=
]
is Malaysia Airlines MH370 = MH17?
what do you think?
--
The Inquirer
The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
thought this is your daily dose of stupefied dose to believe this make-belief scripted fake news.
how you know is fake news?

Also why must it be rothchild and jews.

Maybe it is true, maybe it is fake, but why can't i just ask out of
curiosity?

Did they pay you to stop people from asking questions? You cannot get a
better-paying job?

Arrgggggggh. Go and see a doctor for some mental medicine. Grrrrrrrrrr...
Post by Damned Virus Pilo
Cdo
Realnews