Low-income individuals....
independent individual
2017-01-18 03:23:42 UTC
I want to start a conversation on low-income individuals in our Singapore society....
independent individual
2017-01-18 03:25:39 UTC
I appeal to the high-ranking members of our society to stop defining yourself by your jobs and job titles. This is because the many countless low-income individuals feel ashamed of their lowly-paid jobs such as cleaner or rubbish collector, and do not want to be defined by their jobs. You should do this because by empowering our brothers and sisters inevitably raises the consciousness of our society. The more self-respect, self-awareness and self-worth one possesses, the more loving, kind and contributing they become!
b***@gmail.com
2017-01-18 04:33:32 UTC
Wowwwww u sound like a " sg heelo"..

So u papist..better listen good...ok?

Our Heelo I s now talking....
The_Inquirer
2017-01-18 06:24:38 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Wowwwww u sound like a " sg heelo"..
So u papist..better listen good...ok?
Our Heelo I s now talking....
"I appeal to the high-ranking members of our society to stop defining
yourself by your jobs and job titles. " means what?

we are human beings having a spiritual experience? or
we are spiritual beings having a human experience?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
independent individual
2017-01-18 10:33:41 UTC
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20170118-what-if-the-state-provided-everyone-with-a-basic-income

BBC:

Trials around the world are about to explore what happens when people are guaranteed a minimum amount of money to live on. The radical policy could reinvent our relationship to work.
The_Inquirer
2017-01-18 17:53:48 UTC
Post by independent individual
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20170118-what-if-the-state-provided-everyone-with-a-basic-income
Trials around the world are about to explore what happens when people are guaranteed a minimum amount of money to live on. The radical policy could reinvent our relationship to work.
will companies run away to other countries?

wouldn't it encourage people to fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
fuck and produce more children? is this sustainable? who is paying for
all this?

side, I will also whack!
independent individual
2017-01-31 03:21:19 UTC
I wish all low-income indivduals a happy & joyous Lunar New Year!
independent individual
2017-01-31 03:32:44 UTC
We should assert our human rights in Singapore which will give us better lives. :)
independent individual
2017-01-31 03:33:12 UTC
At least a 2 party system is best for Singaporeans and Singapore. 1 party system is good for the rich & the elites.
independent individual
2017-01-31 03:35:08 UTC
I wear all black and a black cap on Chinese New Year 2017. Hooray!
independent individual
2017-01-31 03:42:08 UTC
Freedom. Individualism. Human Rights.
independent individual
2017-01-31 03:52:36 UTC

Valu$ shop
The_Inquirer
2017-01-31 04:40:54 UTC
Post by independent individual
Freedom. Individualism. Human Rights.
yes, but who pays?

side, I will also whack!
w***@gmail.com
2017-02-13 10:15:23 UTC
Post by independent individual
I wear all black and a black cap on Chinese New Year 2017. Hooray!
why are you doing it? Does this give you self-respect, self-awareness and self-worth?

You are showing disrespect for Chinese culture. If it makes you feel better, you are a racist.

What if the Chinese in Singapore wears black and turn off all their lights during Deepavali? It will become a festival of darkness. Would you like it?
The_Inquirer
2017-02-13 22:10:40 UTC
Post by w***@gmail.com
You are showing disrespect for Chinese culture.
why must show respect for Chinese culture?

why? warum*? 火龍?
does Chinese culture have a lot of VVVRROOOOOOMM?

side, I will also whack!
independent individual
What respect for Chinese culture?
l***@gmail.com
Not only for Chinese culture but all cultures.
independent individual
Say what you like, type all you want, it's your freedom of speech!
independent individual
2017-02-14 04:25:17 UTC
Who cares?!
The_Inquirer
2017-02-14 13:28:34 UTC
Post by independent individual
Say what you like, type all you want, it's your freedom of speech!
but but but but but ... but how come Raw Neng lost his job at Santokh
Singh hospital because of his "free speech"? how come?

why? warum*? 火龍?

did his free speech have too much VVRRROOOOOOMM?

side, I will also whack!
The_Inquirer
2017-01-31 04:40:36 UTC
Post by independent individual
At least a 2 party system is best for Singaporeans and Singapore. 1 party system is good for the rich & the elites.
how many parties does the yoU asS have?

side, I will also whack!
The_Inquirer
2017-01-31 04:39:52 UTC
Post by independent individual
We should assert our human rights in Singapore which will give us better lives. :)
is it privilege or right?

if it is human right, how come nobody enforces it?

side, I will also whack!
independent individual
You & I are born with Human Rights. United Nations and the State will enforce human rights.
The_Inquirer
2017-01-31 15:34:58 UTC
Post by independent individual
You & I are born with Human Rights. United Nations and the State will enforce human rights.
Oh yeah? How come yoU asS always use excuse to invade other cunt-trees
(e.g. Iraq, Syrious, Lib-ya, Tunnelsia, E-jeep, etc.)? that one is
human rights?

side, I will also whack!
independent individual
2017-02-03 05:34:37 UTC
Low-income individuals need a helping hand.
independent individual
2017-02-03 05:51:19 UTC
The United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Article 1
All human being are born free and equal.
Wakalukong
2017-02-03 06:19:32 UTC
Including equal income?

Wakalukong
independent individual
2017-02-03 07:07:50 UTC
Singapore society is obsessed with money, money & money.
independent individual
2017-02-03 07:09:15 UTC
Singapore society is also full of hypocrites.
independent individual
2017-02-03 07:24:34 UTC
Singapore is a society that constantly revolve around the rich, the elites and the famous. These rich, elites & the famous behaved shamelessly in front of the Government, the mass media and take everyone else for granted. Just look at their children who is not educated in morality and living the luxurious life from a young age and expect ordinary citizens to be their domestic helpers. The rich, the elites & the famous also turn a blind eye to the sufferings by the low-income individuals. Singapore society is full of shits over paper qualifications and social status. Singapore is a sick society!!!
The_Inquirer
2017-02-03 13:27:08 UTC
Post by independent individual
Singapore is a society that constantly revolve around the rich, the elites and the famous. These rich, elites & the famous behaved shamelessly in front of the Government, the mass media and take everyone else for granted. Just look at their children who is not educated in morality and living the luxurious life from a young age and expect ordinary citizens to be their domestic helpers. The rich, the elites & the famous also turn a blind eye to the sufferings by the low-income individuals. Singapore society is full of shits over paper qualifications and social status. Singapore is a sick society!!!
so ... what are you going to do with those hippo ... hippo ... hippo ...
hippopotamus ... Hippocrates? whatever ... ya ...

what are you going to do to them if they don't respect human rights?

who enforces human rights?

are you dreaming a pie in the sky?

side, I will also whack!
independent individual
2017-02-04 00:57:41 UTC
Stop the hypocrisy!
The_Inquirer
2017-02-04 11:28:15 UTC
Post by independent individual
Stop the hypocrisy!
harlo! was I making statements?

can could you answer my questions?

1. what are you going to do to them if they don't respect human rights?
2. who enforces human rights?
3. are you dreaming a pie in the sky?

[ if you can't answer, then prima facie, you are the hypocrite. i give
you chance to explain yourself. ]

side, I will also whack!
independent individual
2017-02-12 03:44:50 UTC
Skillfuture courses provider should include the cost of meals into the course fees to help the low-income individuals.

What would be great is to include transport expenses to the courses provider venues into the course fee so as to help the low-income individuals who need not fork out any money out of their own pockets to attend the Skillsfuture courses.

Maybe, this arrangement can be reserved for the low-income individuals?
Wakalukong
2017-02-12 08:02:16 UTC
Eh, Skillsfuture is for training, not for eating.

Wakalukong
independent individual
2017-02-13 08:54:49 UTC
Post by Wakalukong
Eh, Skillsfuture is for training, not for eating.
Wakalukong
Attend Skillsfuture courses no need to eat, is it?

What needs to stop is the negativity on attempts to help the low-income individuals. Any attempts to help is thwarted by negativity.
Wakalukong
2017-02-13 10:15:56 UTC
Indie, when you are not attending training you don"t need to eat? Or yoi eat only when you attend training?

Wakalukong
Force in Singapore
2017-02-19 22:36:34 UTC
Post by independent individual
You & I are born with Human Rights. United Nations and the State will enforce human rights.
No. Human are not born with human rights. Human rights is a scam by the USA and the UN.
We are born with NOTHING...absolutely nothing...If you have doubts, ask you mother!
Some even born without hair..born without intelligence.
The_Inquirer
2017-02-20 03:20:02 UTC
Post by Force in Singapore
Post by independent individual
You & I are born with Human Rights. United Nations and the State will enforce human rights.
No. Human are not born with human rights. Human rights is a scam by the USA and the UN.
We are born with NOTHING...absolutely nothing...If you have doubts, ask you mother!
Some even born without hair..born without intelligence.
wow! words of wisdom! I surrender! you win!

you hit the jackpot!

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

ka-chang! ka-chang! ka-chang! ka-chang!

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

side, I will also whack!
l***@gmail.com
Why you keep calling out "ka-chang! ka-chang! ka-chang! ka-chang!"? Your ka-chang itchy is it? You want it to be whacked? Or screwed?
The_Inquirer
2017-02-20 04:57:05 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
Why you keep calling out "ka-chang! ka-chang! ka-chang! ka-chang!"? Your ka-chang
do you know the difference between "ka-chang" and "ka-chng"?

;-)

itchy is it? You want it to be whacked? Or screwed?
it's peanuts, why get so worked up over it?

side, I will also whack!
kachng$
Why you follow "ka-chng" with many "$" signs? You want to let people know you have stuffed a lot of $ into your ka-chng is it? Well, you can't beat that Indian who stuffed many gold bars into his ka-chng. Lols.
The_Inquirer
2017-02-20 14:47:05 UTC
Post by kachng$
Why you follow "ka-chng" with many "$" signs? You want to let people know you have stuffed a lot of $ into your ka-chng is it? Well, you can't beat that Indian who stuffed many gold bars into his ka-chng. Lols.
did you see carefully?

was it "ka-chng" or "ka-chang"?

side, I will also whack!
kachng$
2017-02-21 01:39:17 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by l***@gmail.com
Why you keep calling out "ka-chang! ka-chang! ka-chang! ka-chang!"? Your ka-chang
do you know the difference between "ka-chang" and "ka-chng"?
;-)
itchy is it? You want it to be whacked? Or screwed?
it's peanuts, why get so worked up over it?
--
The Inquirer
The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
You were using ka-chng before you realise it refers to your arse. Then you change it to ka-chang.

kachang puteh or kachang hitam?
The_Inquirer
2017-02-22 17:52:12 UTC
Post by kachng$
You were using ka-chng before you realise it refers to your arse. Then you change it to ka-chang.
did you see properly?

have you noticed "ke-ching" also?

side, I will also whack!
Force in Singapore
2017-02-20 19:11:17 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by Force in Singapore
[...]
Hey....you pakat or what ?

You don't want coffee, beer, ...can I offer you peanut ?
The_Inquirer
2017-02-22 17:53:51 UTC
Post by Force in Singapore
Hey....you pakat or what ?
You don't want coffee, beer, ...can I offer you peanut ?
you offer me things, it's bribery that threatens the independence of my
judiciary; if I give other people things, these are awards ... it's a
one way street, understand?

side, I will also whack!
Force in Singapore
2017-02-22 21:26:17 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by Force in Singapore
Hey....you pakat or what ?
You don't want coffee, beer, ...can I offer you peanut ?
you offer me things, it's bribery that threatens the independence of my
judiciary; if I give other people things, these are awards ... it's a
one way street, understand?
Old Man...no understand without help ...from the blue pills (or tongkat ali)

Yes. it is one way street...from me to sexy girls.
independent individual
2017-02-23 07:13:02 UTC
It is time to give due recognition to low-income individuals such as dish-washers, cleaners & rubbish collectors for their personal resillience and hardworking attitude.
Wakalukong
2017-02-23 08:08:54 UTC
How to give due recognition to them? Singapore's due recognition is cheap, except in sports.

Wakalukong
b***@gmail.com
2017-02-23 08:16:18 UTC
Bro..wat inde saying is..give recognition to those cleaners is by asking those apuneh ministers to fuck off n let old cleaners to take over apuneh minister job
The_Inquirer
2017-02-23 12:28:05 UTC
Post by Wakalukong
How to give due recognition to them? Singapore's due recognition is cheap, except in sports.
really? what about Tan Howe Liang? got recognition? how much is his
pay now?
Post by Wakalukong
Wakalukong

side, I will also whack!
independent individual
2017-02-26 04:51:28 UTC
What a diversity of views!
The_Inquirer
2017-02-26 15:36:51 UTC
Post by independent individual
What a diversity of views!
isn't it better to ask questions, than to have a fixed and closed mind?

side, I will also whack!
Force in Singapore
2017-02-26 21:49:07 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by independent individual
What a diversity of views!
isn't it better to ask questions, than to have a fixed and closed mind?
Is it safe to ask question "
I know... it is safer to have a closed mind...like closing your door at night.
For this reason, ...there are million and millions of people who have closed mind...in our world.
The_Inquirer
2017-02-28 03:36:21 UTC
Post by Force in Singapore
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by independent individual
What a diversity of views!
isn't it better to ask questions, than to have a fixed and closed mind?
Is it safe to ask question "
if ask too much question, will end up like Socrates who have to drink
poison?

side, I will also whack!
Force in Singapore
2017-03-01 23:40:32 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by Force in Singapore
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by independent individual
What a diversity of views!
isn't it better to ask questions, than to have a fixed and closed mind?
Is it safe to ask question "
if ask too much question, will end up like Socrates who have to drink
poison?
Hey.... Do you know ...Socrates said: "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

What is the use of...asking so many questions (to know more) ....when you become unwise ?
The_Inquirer
2017-03-09 19:25:59 UTC
Post by Force in Singapore
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by Force in Singapore
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by independent individual
What a diversity of views!
isn't it better to ask questions, than to have a fixed and closed mind?
Is it safe to ask question "
if ask too much question, will end up like Socrates who have to drink
poison?
Hey.... Do you know ...Socrates said: "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
What is the use of...asking so many questions (to know more) ....when you become unwise ?
really?

what if i don't know that know nothing? isn't ignorance of one's own
ignorance bliss? or is ignorance bliss?

side, I will also whack!
independent individual
2017-04-04 02:09:32 UTC
Hi to all low-income individuals, remember to have sufficient sleep or rest at night, it is good for your brain.

If you are working night shift, remember to catch up on your sleep the next day.
The_Inquirer
2017-04-04 04:25:45 UTC
Post by independent individual
Hi to all low-income individuals, remember to have sufficient sleep or rest at night, it is good for your brain.
If you are working night shift, remember to catch up on your sleep the next day.
low-income individuals got access to internet?

low-income individuals know how to cum to suck.culture.sinkapoor to read
all this?

side, I will also whack!
wala wala
2017-04-05 13:33:28 UTC
Are you keen In addressing their problems?

day.
The_Inquirer
2017-04-05 21:18:30 UTC
Post by wala wala
Are you keen In addressing their problems?
could he be referring to himself?

is it society's / government's responsibility to solve their problems?

side, I will also whack!
independent individual
2017-04-11 05:22:55 UTC
If any of you low-income individuals are in trouble, you can seek support from groups or individuals who share your predicament e.g. support groups.
g***@gmail.com
2017-04-11 06:56:59 UTC
Post by independent individual
If any of you low-income individuals are in trouble, you can seek support from groups or individuals who share your predicament e.g. support groups.
You cannot be trusted. You only want to help yourself in whatever situation u r in.

When you are jobless, you spoke out for the jobless.
Now that you have a low paying job, you speak out for the low-income earners and forget about the jobless.
In future, if you were upgraded to middle-income, you will speak out for the middle-income earners and forget about the low-income earners and the jobless.
Further into the future, if you become a high-income earner, you will speak up for the high-income earners and forget about the middle- and low-income earners and the jobless.
Further still into the future, if you were to become an employer, you will speak up for employers and forget about all the income earners and the jobless.

That's the snaky person you are.
The_Inquirer
2017-04-11 07:35:44 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
[...]
very good observation!!! you win 30 stars!!!
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *

side, I will also whack!
independent individual
2017-04-12 06:17:11 UTC
If you as a low-income individual have no money and is feeling unwell, you can go to the Polyclinic to see doctor and pay later.
The_Inquirer
2017-04-12 07:51:00 UTC
Post by independent individual
If you as a low-income individual have no money and is feeling unwell, you can go to the Polyclinic to see doctor and pay later.
how do you know the doctors are acting in your best interests?

what if the medicine they give you make you more sick, and make you lose
more money?

by the way, when you were a student, why didn't you study harder and
become a doctor?

side, I will also whack!
which

The_Inquirer
2017-04-12 07:52:03 UTC
Post by which
What would he say if he becomes a minister?
is there any problem here? i heard $8 can get you a heart bypass
operation (or something like that)?

side, I will also whack!
independent individual
2017-05-04 09:27:23 UTC
I am working as a Cleaner.

Will anyone look down on me?
The_Inquirer
2017-05-04 12:02:19 UTC
Post by independent individual
I am working as a Cleaner.
You mean Environment Engineer? Cleanliness CON-sultant?
Post by independent individual
Will anyone look down on me?
depends on their angle, doesn't it?

side, I will also whack!
independent individual
Maybe some people will look down, and think little of me, on me being a Cleaner but they do not want to post their thoughts online. So I do not really know. Anyway, a Cleaner is very low compared to Chief Executive Officer, right?
The_Inquirer
2017-05-05 13:37:33 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by independent individual
I am working as a Cleaner.
You mean Environment Engineer? Cleanliness CON-sultant?
Post by independent individual
Will anyone look down on me?
depends on their angle, doesn't it?
--
The Inquirer
The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
Maybe some people will look down, and think little of me, on me being a Cleaner but they do not want to post their thoughts online. So I do not really know. Anyway, a Cleaner is very low compared to Chief Executive Officer, right?
you still have a job, you have not been replaced by a robot, so ... not
so bad, hor? hor? hor? hor? hor?

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life, corright? corright? corright?
corright?

side, I will also whack!
Wakalukong
2017-05-05 00:21:33 UTC
Wah, a forum posting cleaner. Should tell the media to interview you.

Wakalukong
independent individual
2017-05-05 09:37:07 UTC
Pray tell, which Media?
independent individual
2017-05-05 10:06:50 UTC
Today I am suddenly given the duty of assisting the Rubbish Collector. I told the Cleaning Supervisor that I prefer to do Block Cleaning or Compound Cleaning but he told me there are already Cleaners for that. So I waited for a while before deciding to do the rubblish collector assistant job. I take it as a good learning experience. Basically, each household in each apartment throw away their rubbish into their Rubbish Chute. All the rubbish in an Apartment Block is collected in a black open top Rubbish Chute Bin which is inside the Rubbish Chute with a metal door latch. All the rubbish is then transfer to a Green Rubbish Bin by hand and taken to the centralised Bin Centre. The Rubbish Chute Bin area is given a good cleaning by sweeping and washing. All the rubbish in the Green Rubbish Bins is then transfer to the Rubbish Truck from waste disposal company. There is a myriad of smells from all the rubbish, which consist of food waste, paper & plastic and other things. It is a memorable working experience.
The_Inquirer
2017-05-05 13:39:24 UTC
[...]
just curious: how many of your colleagues are chow Kekling Apuneh
Mangkali Ba'hayii Sing foreign talents?

Wakalukong
2017-05-06 00:56:00 UTC
Indie, today you assist the Rubbish Collector, maybe some years later you assist the Tax Collector.

Wakalukong
The_Inquirer
2017-05-06 15:47:56 UTC
Post by Wakalukong
Indie, today you assist the Rubbish Collector, maybe some years later you assist the Tax Collector.
Wakalukong
then what is the next step up the ladder?

side, I will also whack!
The_Inquirer
2017-02-23 12:27:11 UTC
Post by independent individual
It is time to give due recognition to low-income individuals such as dish-washers, cleaners & rubbish collectors for their personal resillience and hardworking attitude.
what "due"?

why must give recognition to jobs that computers and robots can do?

aren't human beings meant for higher things?

side, I will also whack!
The_Inquirer
2017-02-23 12:26:01 UTC
Post by Force in Singapore
Post by The_Inquirer
you offer me things, it's bribery that threatens the independence of my
judiciary; if I give other people things, these are awards ... it's a
one way street, understand?
Old Man...no understand without help
what do you mean?

...from the blue pills (or tongkat ali)
what I ask a question, does it mean that I don't know the answer?

what I ask a question, does it mean that I know the answer?

what I ask a question, does it mean that I believe in the statement asked?

what I ask a question, does it mean that I don't believe in the
statement asked?

anyway, is the state of my knowledge or my belief any of your business?
why are people soooooo kay poh?

why can't they just play along with my questions and enjoy the fun?

e.g. if I ask "Is the sky blue?"

then answer

"Yes, the sky is blue."
or
"No, the sky is no blue."

instead of

"You believe that the sky is not blue?"
or
"You don't know that the sky is blue?"

can or not?

can exercise the basic discipline of answering the question as asked?
can? possible?
Post by Force in Singapore
Yes. it is one way street...from me to sexy girls.
by the way, if we really meet f2f and you blanja me coffee, then next
time when I ask questions (that are of global/national importance and
need to be asked), you can threaten to spill out all my girlfriends'
telephone numbers, no?

you think I would want to risk it?

side, I will also whack!
Force in Singapore
2017-02-26 13:07:34 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by Force in Singapore
Post by The_Inquirer
[...]
Free speech...say I don't have to answer questions in the way you wanted.
I believe in free speech. Can or not ?
The_Inquirer
2017-02-26 15:38:26 UTC
Post by Force in Singapore
Post by The_Inquirer
can exercise the basic discipline of answering the question as asked?
can? possible?
Free speech...say I don't have to answer questions in the way you wanted.
I believe in free speech. Can or not ?
but wouldn't it be like "chicken and duck talk" or "cow head does not
match horse mouth"? don't you think?

side, I will also whack!
Force in Singapore
2017-02-26 21:53:23 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by Force in Singapore
Post by The_Inquirer
can exercise the basic discipline of answering the question as asked?
can? possible?
Free speech...say I don't have to answer questions in the way you wanted.
I believe in free speech. Can or not ?
but wouldn't it be like "chicken and duck talk"
Are you chicken or duck ?
Post by The_Inquirer
or "cow head does not match horse mouth"? don't you think?
No. It should correctly be..."cow head and horse face"
To you and I ...this does not match...but many people are born like that !
The_Inquirer
2017-02-28 03:37:14 UTC
Post by Force in Singapore
Post by The_Inquirer
Post by Force in Singapore
Post by The_Inquirer
can exercise the basic discipline of answering the question as asked?
can? possible?
Free speech...say I don't have to answer questions in the way you wanted.
I believe in free speech. Can or not ?
but wouldn't it be like "chicken and duck talk"
Are you chicken or duck ?
Oi! How come now you follow me and ask questions?

side, I will also whack!
Force in Singapore
2017-02-19 22:31:34 UTC
There few Chinese who are really poor now...why not wish the rich Chinese Happy Lunar New Year.
karl
2017-01-31 05:46:14 UTC
This is good idea by Finland. Nixon had tried it in late 60s but was opposed
and rejected. This is the right time for the world to do it. Given the
worldwide problem from globalization, it should work this time. As Sg has a
small repopulation base, if is even a urgent need for SG to implement it.

"independent individual" wrote in message news:cd6e4eb2-0989-424e-adcc-***@googlegroups.com...

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20170118-what-if-the-state-provided-everyone-with-a-basic-income

BBC:

Trials around the world are about to explore what happens when people are
guaranteed a minimum amount of money to live on. The radical pohlicy could
reinvent our relationship to work.ould
Wakalukong
2017-01-31 10:05:13 UTC
The only guaranteed minimum income is that of our ministers' multimillion dollar incomes. That's guaranteed.

Wakalukong
w***@gmail.com
2017-02-13 10:09:46 UTC
What rubbish are you? Self-respect, self-awareness and self-worth cannot be given by others. They have to come from the self. If there is no job title for everyone, you will not possess them. If you are given a title you don't deserve, you won't have them either.
independent individual
2017-02-14 04:30:33 UTC
Negativity!
l***@gmail.com
2017-02-14 05:22:24 UTC
Post by w***@gmail.com
Post by independent individual
I appeal to the high-ranking members of our society to stop defining yourself by your jobs and job titles. This is because the many countless low-income individuals feel ashamed of their lowly-paid jobs such as cleaner or rubbish collector, and do not want to be defined by their jobs. You should do this because by empowering our brothers and sisters inevitably raises the consciousness of our society. The more self-respect, self-awareness and self-worth one possesses, the more loving, kind and contributing they become!
What rubbish are you? Self-respect, self-awareness and self-worth cannot be given by others. They have to come from the self. If there is no job title for everyone, you will not possess them. If you are given a title you don't deserve, you won't have them either.
Negativity!
What can be more negative that wanting to commit suicide?
I think you were just being snaky and cunning when you let it be known online that you want to commit suicide. It will first earn the attention of welfare organisations. Then it will earn you priority for welfare services. Now you have beaten the queue for welfare benefits.

You know why I think you are a cunning fake? You enjoyed a $20 lunch with a voucher from The Newpaper. How could a person on the brink of suicide enjoy a $20 lunch? If I were in your situation, I would suggest that the voucher be given in cash instead so that it would last me for several meals.
independent individual
You are just negative about the whole thing!
independent individual
2017-02-14 09:05:41 UTC
Please stick to this topic of discussion.
The_Inquirer
2017-02-14 13:26:31 UTC
Post by independent individual
Please stick to this topic of discussion.
do you know how the world actually works (not how you think it works)?

do you know?

side, I will also whack!
Jun
2017-02-14 16:51:01 UTC
Is it true you get $20 voucher newspaper?
Post by l***@gmail.com
On Wednesday, 18 January 2017 11:25:41 UTC+8, independent individual
freelunch
"Thank you to the new The New Paper free lunch at Seasonal Salad Bar. "
independent individual
Jun
2017-02-15 15:02:01 UTC
So you spotted their newspapers of their offer of free lunch, and you went
for it. How was their buffet offered?. How about you now of the suicide?

Post by Jun
Is it true you get $20 voucher newspaper?
On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 6:09:47 PM UTC+8,
independent individual
Force in Singapore
2017-02-19 22:29:02 UTC
Post by independent individual
I want to start a conversation on low-income individuals in our Singapore society....
Good for you.
Unfortunately...there are lesser poor people in Singapore now than before.
Why eh ?

Do you think people who own a flat, and earn income many times of people in neighbouring countries can be called poor people.