Did Anwar actually do the "sodo-mee"?
The_Inquirer
2018-05-16 16:51:31 UTC
that means ... in other words ...

did Anwar actually poke his dick into the wrong hole?

why he kana jailed?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-16 18:40:02 UTC
If there is no fire...there is no smoke..u get it?
The_Inquirer
2018-05-16 19:03:27 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
If there is no fire...there is no smoke..u get it?
but he got political enemy, what?

did they actually catch him with his pants down?

side, I will also whack!
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-17 05:34:27 UTC
There is probably another sodomy 3..wit a long time buddy..
The_Inquirer
2018-05-17 09:48:10 UTC
don't know what "sodo" mee looks like? here is a picture

http://kingyeungpohyin.blogspot.sg/2008/07/i-love-sodo-mee.html

now you know?