HSR project: bodoh CECB is always playing 2nd fiddle to others.
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-15 14:46:36 UTC
Now the Malaysia side is saying..no need for hi speed train..to cut cost..

So wat are u going to do now..my bodoh CECB

U HV came out your equal share on this HSR project n its not your call at all..its up to the malaysia side to dictate on this project.. Why are u sooooo Robert?
The_Inquirer
2018-05-15 15:38:40 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Now the Malaysia side is saying..no need for hi speed train..to cut cost..
So wat are u going to do now..my bodoh CECB
U HV came out your equal share on this HSR project n its not your call at all..its up to the malaysia side to dictate on this project.. Why are u sooooo Robert?
hey! Cambridge-Educated Cowa Bunga (CECB) ... top in maths from the top
university for maths ...

calculation very good one ...

you don't know, meh?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-15 20:30:04 UTC
As I said.. All those " sons" ( aquino jr..assad jr, nazi lemak including our CECB) who took over the rein after their father passed away..these sons are wasting the country precious time on its economy.
Can see for yourself wat..SG economy is like stagnanted...under his kittenship..hid administration only know how to keep on digging for MRT lines..cos MRT can make money wat? Other than this MRT biz..wat can he do?..nothing he can do!! Just draw mthly salary..
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-15 22:34:37 UTC
Now mahathir in charge...he is going after nazi lemak..jailing him n all his Kakis... So wat ever project Nazi lemak did wit anybody he he ( mahathir) is gonna reviews it..
He will pay attention to this HSR project ..cos he got an axe to grind on Nazi lemak dealing wit SG over those KTM land parcel..that Nazi lemak sold hurriedly to SG..wit some hidden agenda on Nazi lemak side..wat is Nazi lemak hidden agenda to sell those KTM land parcels to SG ?

Nazi lemak intention was.. While negotiating wit the SG side abt selling those KTM land parcels.. Surely, he want to have a piece of action when developing those land..by putting his family members as all shareholders..cos property development is a lucrative biz in SG wat?
If he don't HV this sort of intention..why he bother to sell those KTM land?
Tat is why..u see nazi lemak started to channel those ill gotten 1mdb millions to SG banks.. If not for this ..why shld Nazi lemak got involved wit SG banks. He can always bypassed SG banks.. Cos there is nothing for him to gain by channeling those million to SG banks wat?
The_Inquirer
2018-05-15 22:52:33 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
from the HORSE'S MOUTH

https://www.facebook.com/jess.c.hill.35/posts/10213834441109183

now HSR = Horse Shit Reality? Is it?

side, I will also whack!
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-15 23:10:49 UTC
If this HSR project is stalled or totally cancelled.. cECB must report to Parliament how many million aldy pumped into this project.
All those million stuck there are sgian money..its not his grandfather money..
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-15 23:16:42 UTC
Or maybe he will edit for nazi lemak to come out grm their sungei buloh prison in 5 years time yo finalise the whole HSR project. Cos he got the ' cock brain' wat!!?
The_Inquirer
2018-05-16 06:25:21 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Or maybe he will edit for nazi lemak to come out grm their sungei buloh prison in 5 years time yo finalise the whole HSR project. Cos he got the ' cock brain' wat!!?
actually, you still haven't told me what CECB stands for.

is it
(a) Cock-Eyed Char Bo (with limp handshake)?
(b) Cock-Eyed Cheap Buy (Chee Byte)?
(c) Cambridge Educated Coocoo Bird?
(d) Cambridge Educated Cock Brain?
(e) others: ____________________ (please specify)

side, I will also whack!
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-16 15:37:02 UTC
Wooooah our fren going to meet mahathir this coming Saturday!.. So don't play play hot..
Let's see wat he can achieved?

Cos I don't wish to give too much negative comments on wat he is trying to do? Enough said abt him aldy.. But I know..SG will never get a fair deal. Its abt negotiation skill....my fren!
The_Inquirer
2018-05-16 15:41:52 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Wooooah our fren going to meet mahathir this coming Saturday!.. So don't play play hot..
Let's see wat he can achieved?
Cos I don't wish to give too much negative comments on wat he is trying to do? Enough said abt him aldy.. But I know..SG will never get a fair deal. Its abt negotiation skill....my fren!
don't worry. if doesn't work out,

can always extend CPF minimum sum and CPF withdrawal age

increase COE, ERP, GST ...

... he still can urn high celery ...

plus buy another Nassim Jaded with discount ...

... so what's the problem? any problem?