Mahathir said..HSR project will be dropped..
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-28 11:47:33 UTC
For a project to be abandon midway...can say tat both side will be losing some million at least

Wat to do..cos SG got a CECB leader wat?

N its not his own pocket money..its sgian money.. So its OK for him..

Actually we sgian still don't understand why ..n knowing tat we were dealing wit an internationally known corrupted leader tainted wit grand scale scandals n yet we want to get involved wit this type of leader...knowing tat a corrupted leader will never able to sit in that hi chair for long..n yet want to do biz wit him..OMG...!!
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-28 11:49:53 UTC
Mahathir dare not abandon the other rail project ( ECRL)..cos its involved wit big boy China..

Wat to do..SG is only a red dot..la
The_Inquirer
2018-05-28 14:12:42 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Mahathir dare not abandon the other rail project ( ECRL)..cos its involved wit big boy China..
Wat to do..SG is only a red dot..la
Can't we send our young punk SAF soldiers up to Koala Lam-par and
"settle" the matter?

Don't need to take over the whole Koala Lam-par, just kiss the Koala
bear, to "teach them a lesson" ... just like China sent their PLA down
Vietnam to near Hanoi to "teach them a lesson" ... can or not?

Our SAF train so hard for so long, why never use? right? correct?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
kawaga
2018-05-28 13:57:01 UTC
There is a compensation clause of RM 500 milllion (or SGD 168 million) for
the cancellation of the HSR project by either party.

The latest today's 6 pm of DR M's news conference confirms the speculation
that this HSR will be dropped.

By this official saying, it confirmed speculation, he had made up his mind
two days ago.

This was because two days ago, which on the 26 may, Dr M said Malaysia is
looking at how to cut compensation to Singapore, if the high-speed rail is
dropped.

His statement two days ago was akin to saying he would be looking at how to
cut compensation to Singapore.

Will he be thinking in trying to find a reason to reduce their paying of
compensation to Singapore or even want to escape or what from paying it?

Mahathir confirms Malaysia will scrap KL-Singapore HSR project
Read more at
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/mahathir-mohamad-confirms-malaysia-pulls-out-of-kl-singapore-hsr-10284144

Malaysia to look at ways of reducing costs if HSR is dropped: PM Mahathir
Read more at
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/malaysia-to-look-at-ways-of-reducing-costs-if-hsr-is-dropped-pm-10280900

Malaysia looking at how to cut compensation to Singapore if high-speed rail
dropped: Mahathir
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/malaysia-to-look-at-how-to-lower-compensation-to-singapore-if-hsr-dropped-mahathir

Dr M: Malaysia to look at ways to lower compensation to Singapore if HSR
dropped
Read more at
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018/05/26/dr-m-malaysia-to-look-at-how-to-lower-compensation-to-singapore-if-hsr-dropped/#HxQGlbmxU8kcycoo.99

Dr M to look at ways to lower compensation to Singapore if HSR deal scrapped
https://www.malaymail.com/s/1635303/dr-m-to-look-at-ways-to-lower-compensation-to-singapore-if-hsr-deal-scrappe

want to do biz wit him..OMG...!!
kawaga
2018-05-28 14:09:03 UTC
In the press conference Dr M mentioned that as he had not read the contract,
he was not sure whether the 500 million compensation is in RM (Malaysian
dollar) or SGD ( Singapore dollar)

If compensation is in SGD dollar, the compensation by Malaysia to Singapore
will be huge, when converted to RM.

want to do biz wit him..OMG...!!
The_Inquirer
2018-05-28 14:14:59 UTC
Post by kawaga
There is a compensation clause of RM 500 milllion (or SGD 168 million)
for the cancellation of the HSR project by either party.
thanks for your links and anal-ISIS.

side, I will also whack!
The_Inquirer
2018-05-28 14:09:15 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
For a project to be abandon midway...can say tat both side will be losing some million at least
Wat to do..cos SG got a CECB leader wat?
N its not his own pocket money
why not use his Nassim Jade profit and cover the hole, can or not?

(just curious, please don't shoot me)

side, I will also whack!
tom
2018-05-28 17:13:39 UTC
CECB leader and his yes men in SG should have read your advice in soc
culture singapore advising CECB not to go ahead with the high speed train
with Malaysia.

Yet, they don't bother to listen to posters' advices.

They should know that this advice was because of the impending election in
Malaysia, which at that time was due in a year time of which in fact the
election came early which was brought forwarded from August to May 9.

The advice was also that the 92 year old Dr M wanted to come back to lead
the country had said he will cancel the HSR project if elected .

Yes, despite your predicted advice not to go ahead with the HSR, CECB and
his yes men, still went ahead to sign the HSR with nasi lemark.

This was also knowing that nasi lemark was under investigation by the US on
his stacked of stolen tax payer money found in his personal bank account
taken from the IMB project.

Hope they now wake up and listen to posters in soc culture singapore and
soc.culture. china, too.

They should know the posters in these forums can give insightful
articulations of the subject.

It is also that their wisdom of logic and reasoning of experience that also
give a lot of insightful elements of truthful advices to even leaders of
countries around the world when they to come to read them here in search of
their own answers for their own thoughts.

It is also that they come here to get doses of scenarios of predictions so
that they can formulate policies and fabricate decision processes for their
country good.

CECB leader in SG had refused to heed advice and refused listening of the
advice given by posters in soc culture singapore, and now have "to bite the
bullet" for the cancellation of the HSR project.

want to do biz wit him..OMG...!!
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-29 00:43:36 UTC
Anyesy there is a contractual compensation if either party withdrawn from the project..accordingly the compensation is abt RM 500 million.. This amt could offset on wat is spent so far.

I am sure mahathir will try to bargain down the compensation.. Maybe will pay back those million SG side had spent so far n a little extra for all the trouble...

Wat ever Nazi lemak did wit new projects its all tainted wit some elements of corruption..directly or indirectly.. Take the case on..why Nazi lemak was so eager to sell off those KTM land parcels to the SG govt?
Nazi lemak has his own hidden agenda for doing tat...if under mahathir in charge..he die die won't be selling off those KTM land to SG..

I strongly believe while negotiating wit the sin govt..he highlighted tat if those KTM land are going to be developed he would like to have a piece of action on those development by putting his family members name as small share holders.. Tat is why he channelled those 1mdb million into SG banks..as a kind of standby funds.. There were two buildings (i dont know those two buildings names) built over at the marina site.. where Nazi lemak was there to attend the official opening..I strongly believe his family members do HV some small shares in these two properties..
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-29 11:50:05 UTC
Usually this sort of compensation ...isesnt to cover wat ever expenses incurred.. U don't make profits from this sort of compensation.
Becos of this compensation tat Malaysia need to oblige..those Malaysian hv been talking ( kon lan cheow wei) negatively abt SG in their Malaysian forum..linking wit Nazi lemak wrong doing..

Why must we SG got caught in this sort of scenario?/

Thanks to our CECB kittenship!
The_Inquirer
2018-05-29 14:36:40 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Usually this sort of compensation ...isesnt to cover wat ever expenses incurred.. U don't make profits from this sort of compensation.
Becos of this compensation tat Malaysia need to oblige..those Malaysian hv been talking ( kon lan cheow wei) negatively abt SG in their Malaysian forum..linking wit Nazi lemak wrong doing..
Why must we SG got caught in this sort of scenario?/
so are agreements signed between countries legally binding across change
of administrations?

if not, next time, who would dare to sign any sort of deal?
Post by b***@gmail.com
Thanks to our CECB kittenship!
Cambridge Educated Coocoo Bird ... Cambridge Educated first class honest
in maths, must be very good in calculation ... correct? correct?
correct? correct? correct? correct? correct?

side, I will also whack!
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-30 09:29:30 UTC
Of cos its signed in black n white.

The question now is...why CECB was not cautious in dealing wit ppl tainted wit corruption..internationally..?

Got to excuse CECB...cos he is just a kitten... Surrounded by buayas!
carling
2018-05-30 11:47:37 UTC
If CECB still thin he don't know about this when dealing with the contract
of

this HSR project, he should answer to its SG people as to why he still went
on

to go ahead with it, when the election in Malaysia was soon due, with
contest

from Dr M and those ex-DPM whom Nasi Lemak had replaced.

He should have read your this subject in this forum on HSR, which you had
said

is not to proceed after the money in IMDB project was taken away. .

b***@gmail.com