Singapore-Malaysia Water Talks
The_Inquirer
2018-06-26 16:11:51 UTC
https://www.mfa.gov.sg/content/dam/mfa/images/media_center/special_events/Water%20Issue/Singapore-Malaysia%20Water%20Talks%20-%20What%20are%20the%20Facts.pdf

do you agree with Singapore's position?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
The_Inquirer
2018-06-27 17:54:50 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
https://www.mfa.gov.sg/content/dam/mfa/images/media_center/special_events/Water%20Issue/Singapore-Malaysia%20Water%20Talks%20-%20What%20are%20the%20Facts.pdf
do you agree with Singapore's position?
Reviewing water deal with S’pore “not urgent” now: Mahathir
https://mothership.sg/2018/06/mahathir-water-agreement-not-urgent/

one of my friends, who had experience in Singapore's Ministry of Foreign
Affairs dealing with their Malaysian counterparts, says Singapore has
had a long term good relations with Malaysia, advises us to keep cool.
He says that Madhatter is doing some play-acting (*), to foil his
domestic political opponents.

OK, I am just paraphrasing him. You are free to agree or disagree.

(*) we call it "wayang kulit"

side, I will also whack!
The_Inquirer
2018-06-30 15:33:19 UTC