Ex-Banker Wanker spills more beans ... and BIS_cuits
The_Inquirer
2018-05-24 21:06:41 UTC

you think he is telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the
truth?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
Damned Virus Pilo
2018-05-25 03:51:36 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
http://youtu.be/uA1Ut-K1FsU
you think he is telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the
truth?
--
The Inquirer
The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
then how....thought why post this fake news... as you know nuts of this...... shallow depth of subject... your poor broken english in sec 1 only ... not even reached ite level.. Grrrrrrrr..Arggggggghhh....go and get X&%#%^

cdo

realnews