CECB and Dr M talk on Saturday?
The_Inquirer
2018-05-17 08:11:04 UTC
what will they talk about?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-17 14:11:45 UTC
Ways talk???

Before he go we sgian aldy know..its a SG disadvantage!
stoney
2018-05-17 16:56:44 UTC
Why CECB goes to see DR M when he did not invite him?

Moreover, Dr M has not even form the government of minsters.

He has not even completed the appointment of the first 10 cabinet ministers
yet.

b***@gmail.com
2018-05-17 20:18:50 UTC
Tat is why he is named as CECB..

Woooahh...when Nazi lemsk invited him to go putrajaya to sign the HSR MOU...woooah he was so happy...its like go jamban n picked up a cow cock!

Didn't analysis properly on who are u dealing with...n so happy to pump in million for this HSR project

WTF..wat type of leader SG is having now..issit like Assad Jr?....allowing foreign force ( Russian) to conduct blanket bombings in it own territory.. Killing innocent children...or issit like Aquino jr...standing in the midst of Tacloban tsunami.. N calling foreign countries to come n support the disaster wit funds n equipment/ volunteers.
...works communities must made it as a law..banning those sons ( of former leaders) to takeover their daddy rein. See wst happened Nazi lemak done to his own country Malaysia..its a disgrace
Cos all these sons were not cut to be politician..
The_Inquirer
2018-05-17 20:46:23 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
Tat is why he is named as CECB..
but you never tell us what CECB stands for ... why don't you tell us?

i only guess ... and guess and guess and guess and guess and guess

e.g. Chief Executive Cuckoo Bird, Cambridge Educated Cock Brain,
Chow Eh Chee Bye, ... etc

but you never confirm ...

which is the correct answer? can you please tell us, so that we don't
have to always guess guess guess guess?

side, I will also whack!
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-17 23:56:00 UTC
cECB ..stand for " Clever ESS Coco Bird"..hehehe