Donald Duck is Rotchild's lapdog?
The_Inquirer
2018-05-13 11:06:20 UTC

see, i told you. Donald Duck is only number 3 fuck. President of the
yoU asS is _not_ the most powderful person in the world.

Rotchild is the number 1 fuck of the whole world.

they use the see-I-ey, is-real and the ISIS to control the oil.

any comments?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
Damned Virus Pilo
2018-05-25 05:08:52 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
http://youtu.be/FhTMy9ma2mQ
see, i told you. Donald Duck is only number 3 fuck. President of the
yoU asS is _not_ the most powderful person in the world.
Rotchild is the number 1 fuck of the whole world.
they use the see-I-ey, is-real and the ISIS to control the oil.
any comments?
--
The Inquirer
The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
So how?.....thought why obsessed by the title in shallow dept not knowing what the fucck is inside there. You are only sec 1 education with poor broken english.... No no shallow depth and no...no..no more posting asking stupid question...huh?

cdo

realnews
The_Inquirer
2018-05-25 06:06:53 UTC
Post by Damned Virus Pilo
So how?.....thought why obsessed by the title in shallow dept not knowing what the fucck is inside there. You are only sec 1 education with poor broken english.... No no shallow depth and no...no..no more posting asking stupid question...huh?
^

Look at your own English. Did ITE teach you how to spell and write like
this? Did ITE teach you not to ask questions, and to blindly obey
everybody?

side, I will also whack!
Damned-Virus-Data Miner providers
2018-05-25 15:17:41 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
http://youtu.be/FhTMy9ma2mQ
see, i told you. Donald Duck is only number 3 fuck. President of the
yoU asS is _not_ the most powderful person in the world.
Rotchild is the number 1 fuck of the whole world.
they use the see-I-ey, is-real and the ISIS to control the oil.
any comments?
is rotchild's black cock............

CDO

realnews..........