RM114 million worth of cash seized from residence linked to Najib Razak: Malaysian police
kitaro..
2018-05-25 18:06:24 UTC
USD 29 million or 114 million of RM dollar is a huge lot of cash seized from
the ex-PM house and his children condo apartments.

Given the fact there were 26 currencies were found unexplained in his house,
it can be said there was anti-money under the anti-money laundering laws.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/rm114-million-najib-razak-1mdb-malaysia-ccid-10276664

RM114 million worth of cash seized from residence linked to Najib Razak:
Malaysian police

Read more at
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/rm114-million-najib-razak-1mdb-malaysia-ccid-10276664
The_Inquirer
2018-05-25 18:14:38 UTC
Post by kitaro..
USD 29 million or 114 million of RM dollar is a huge lot of cash seized
from the ex-PM house and his children condo apartments.
Given the fact there were 26 currencies were found unexplained in his
house, it can be said there was anti-money under the anti-money
laundering laws.
is the police able to na-choot (take out) everything from na-jib ?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!