Now after election the truth is revealed.
yani
2018-05-31 03:39:55 UTC
Now after Nasi Leamk lost his election, the truth of the DR M plane
sabotaged is revealed is now a truth.

During the election, Dr M maintained claim of his private jet sabotage.

Dr M had claimed his airplane was sabotaged.

His plane was grounded as all the flights to Penang were ordered grounded,
cancelled by the Aviation authority.

Sequence of events - AFTER the ELECTION:

Tuesday, 15 May 2018, 6:20 PM MYT
AirAsia to Mavcom: We have evidence.
Mavcom denied his allegations and on Tuesday said it had lodged a police
report against the AirAsia boss over his allegations.
However, AirAsia said that Fernandes’ accusation that Mavcom had issued
instructions to cancel flights was backed up by evidence, including direct
communications between AirAsia Malaysia CEO, Riad Asmat and Mavcom executive
chairman Jeneral (Rtd) Tan Sri Abdullah Ahmad.
“We will divulge the evidence and facts to the appropriate authorities at
the right time,” the airline said in a statement Tuesday.
Read more at
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018/05/15/airasia-to-mavcom-we-have-evidence/#sb0G6eWClCtmKL44.99

Tuesday, 15 May 2018, 3:02 PM MYT
Mavcom lodges police report over Tony Fernandes' claims
Read more at
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018/05/15/mavcom-lodges-police-report-over-tony-fernandes-claims/#VmbKrrGFszEHJT67.99

Monday, 14 May 2018.
Fernandes explains why he ‘buckled under it all’
“Within 24 hours, we were summoned by the Malaysian Aviation Commission
(Mavcom) and told to cancel all those flights,” he claimed.
Read more at
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018/05/14/fernandes-explains-why-he-buckled-under-it-all/#5iovK0s1HU07D1Vz.99

Sunday, 13 May 2018, 9:46 PM MYT
Mavcom to probe Tony Fernandes' claims that they 'summoned' him to cancel
election flights
Read more at
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018/05/13/mavcom-to-investigate-tony-fernandes-claims/#YsLG2rSKJdLl6tFZ.99

Sequence of events - BEFORE the ELECTION, on 9 May:

Nazri: Dr M’s plane sabotage claim dents aviation industry
Published 1 month ago on 30 April 2018
https://www.malaymail.com/s/1625727/nazri-dr-ms-plane-sabotage-claim-dents-aviation-industry

April 30, 2018 @ 6:57pm
Dr M maintains claim of private jet sabotage
April 30, 2018 @ 6:57pm
https://www.nst.com.my/news/politics/2018/04/363873/dr-m-maintains-claim-private-jet-sabotage

27 Apr 2018, 8:30 PM
Dr M claims his airplane was sabotaged
Friday, 27 Apr 2018, 8:30 PM MYT
Read more at
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2018/04/27/dr-m-claims-his-airplane-was-sabotaged/#oHICECHePKHT8WAF.99
yani
2018-05-31 03:58:49 UTC
https://www.malaymail.com/s/1625727/nazri-dr-ms-plane-sabotage-claim-dents-aviation-industry

Here is Dr. M words of [his private plane sabotaged. All other commercial
Air-Asia flights were cancelled at the same time at that election time, too.

Dr Mahathir had claimed last Friday that the plane he was supposed to board
for Langkawi, where he is contesting, had been damaged before takeoff,
adding that repairs could not be carried out immediately.

The Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM) later said it had
investigated the allegation but could not find any sign of sabotage.

CAAM chairman Datuk Seri Azharuddin Abdul Rahman clarified that the plane
could not fly due to air leakage from the left hand nose wheel.

Nazri said CAAM’s explanation showed Dr Mahathir had lied about the
sabotage.

https://www.nst.com.my/news/politics/2018/04/363873/dr-m-maintains-claim-private-jet-sabotage

Speaking on his behalf today was his lawyer Haniff Khatri Abdulla who said
that Dr Mahathir was firm with his claim.

“Tun Mahathir wants me to inform everyone that he maintains his stand that
there was a plan to sabotage the jet carrying him to delay his arrival (in
Langkawi),” Haniff told a press conference at his law firm here today.

On Friday, one day before the nomination day, Dr Mahathir claimed that the
plane he boarded for a flight to Langkawi was sabotaged, saying that just
before takeoff, the pilot announced that it had been damaged and immediate
repairs could not be made.

The_Inquirer
2018-05-31 06:12:18 UTC
Post by yani
Now after Nasi Leamk lost his election, the truth of the DR M plane
sabotaged is revealed is now a truth.
What about the MH 370 and MH 17 cases? Will the truth be outed also?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!