Shahidan Kassim blames Jho Low for Najib, BN’s loss
yani
2018-05-13 16:58:23 UTC
It was said in the media that this guy is very very rich

as he had helped in the siphoned of public money

to elsewhere, kept in overseas countries such as

Singapore, Switzerland, Luxemburg, London.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/shahidan-kassim-blames-jho-low-121829166.html

Shahidan Kassim blames Jho Low for Najib, BN’s loss

The Umno Supreme Council member suggested Jho Low had

disgraced Najib to such an extent that BN lost their position

as the ruling government.

PETALING JAYA, May 11 — Datuk Seri Shahidan Kassim accused

scandal-hit financier Low Taek Jho of being a contributing factor

in Pakatan Harapan’s (PH) victory over Datuk Seri Najib Razak’s

Barisan Nasional (BN) in GE14.

The Umno Supreme Council member suggested Jho Low, as he

more popularly known, had disgraced Najib to such an extent

that BN lost their position as the ruling government, the first

time the coalition was defeated in 61 years since Malaysia

gained independence.

Shahidan wrote on Facebook: “Greetings… Jho Low has

successfully tarnished the image of Datuk Seri Najib and

toppled BN from ruling the nation. He’s filthy rich. Is this true?”

Jho Low was named as a key figure in the 1MDB scandal

following investigations by the US Department of Justice.

The allegations came to a head late March when his 92-metre

superyacht, named Equanimity, was seized in Bali.

The FBI worked with Indonesia to confiscate the vessel

which the US believed was purchased with capital from

Malaysia’s state fund.

The luxury yacht was estimated to be worth US$250

million (RM1 billion).

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/shahidan-kassim-blames-jho-low-121829166.html
Wakalukong
2018-05-14 00:31:07 UTC
Wrong lah. Blame Rosmah. Of course, Najib himself cannot escape blame. And the whole lilot of corrupt dUMNO leadership must take blame and resign.

Wakalukong
Wakalukong
2018-05-14 02:12:08 UTC
Jho Low is just a conduit for stolen property. A thief will not stop stealing just because his dealer of stolen property is not around.

Wakalukong
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-14 14:19:57 UTC
Actually it's jho low is the main culprit.. Why I said tat?

Its started from a meeting on a cruise ship...where Nazi lemak bought all his family members to a cruise ship..tat was rented by a " pokai" Arab prince by the name of Prince Turki.. Wat we saw..was a group photo..showing Nazi lemak family members together wit tat pokai prince n jho low.. In tat photo..Nazi lemak stood beside family members, next was the pokai Arab prince n jho was standing next to the pokai Arab..on the far left. That fateful meeting over at tat cruise ship was the starting of a long drawn scandal..
Wat I see is..initially, in the eye of Nazi lemak.. it was a normal proposal to seek oversea investment for Malaysia in the oil biz..tat was why Arab ppl were involved wit big name like IPIC..
Can say Nazi lemak is a decent man n he never expected to come to this situation where he got caught..into a cesspool of con ppl by channeling money here n there..

Why I said he got caught or stuck wit those conman..conspired by jho low.

If a man know tat he is going to meet conman for discussion..he won't bring along his whole family members to meet or know those con ppl..he prefer to discuss in a coffeeshop or somewhere private. Without family members around..
Jho low made used of Nazi lemak becos of his PM status..
Problem wit Nazi lemak..instead of performing his duty as a leader of a country..he like to put his hand on commercial investment.. Like how he did wit SG by selling those KTM land parcels to SG govt..cos he got long term planning..such as, channeling those million from 1mdb to SG bank acct..as a standby funds to HV some small shares ( under his family member names) wit the SG govt to develop those KTM land. If not why is he in the hurry to closed the deal with the SG govt..to sell those KTM land?
Unfortunately, he got it all wrong..cos he thot he is the No's 1 man in Malaysia n can do wat he likes..
The_Inquirer
2018-05-15 15:57:47 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
[...]
is it this photo?

http://www.therakyatpost.com/letters-from-the-rakyat/2015/07/07/jho-low-prince-turki-and-najib-photos-sarawak-report-confirms-petrosaudi-1mdb-is-a-g2g-joint-venture/
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
b***@gmail.com
2018-05-15 19:20:01 UTC
Yup! Tat was the photo..where u could see jho low body language was like pushing that pokai Arab to go n con Nazi lemak...
N our Fren..innocently bought all his family members there...believing that wooooah now got opportunity to do biz wit oil rich Arab ppl..an Arab prince ..u know?...so don't play play ..OK!!!