227 Million Americans to be GONE by 2025?
The_Inquirer
2018-05-29 08:56:43 UTC
https://patriots4truth.org/2018/05/26/227-million-americans-gone-by-2025/

227 Million Americans to be GONE by 2025?

Woo hoo! Wouldn't that be great?

Wouldn't just that alone improve the world's average IQ by 10 points?

Whatcha guys think?
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!
Damned-Virus-Data Miner providers
2018-05-29 15:41:11 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
https://patriots4truth.org/2018/05/26/227-million-americans-gone-by-2025/
227 Million Americans to be GONE by 2025?
Woo hoo! Wouldn't that be great?
Wouldn't just that alone improve the world's average IQ by 10 points?
Whatcha guys think?
blac blac......stain ones..............

The_Inquirer
1月17日

你能想到一个更愚蠢的原因生活吗?崇拜一所谓
“都爱”,“all-powderful”并且“到处在场”超级非凡
在邪恶的世界在哪儿强壮的恃强凌弱者弱,充满谎言,
欺骗,家庭政治,办公室政治,教堂政治,国家
政治,地理政治学,强奸,恋童癖,调戏,谋杀,战争,种族屠杀
...等等但是不甚至甚至帮一点忙帮助?

适当的反应不应该是这到_WARSHIP_Bugger吗?

等待!如果有如此的一有力是,具有各种吸引力并且都有
权力,爱,性,钱,...他/她/它需要,做你认为他/她/它
需要_you_“是,弱很少你”吻他的屁股?

或或许这是一个发明“CON-SPIRAL-sea”由一些罗马皇帝
(康斯坦丁?提多?“试着阻止他的帝国粉碎并且
果汁“他酿造”从上升?不会那是一更合理
解释?

毕竟,耶稣原来想要了开始宗教?他或许是
就试着关于上帝向他的蜜汁人解释“并且权力
并且责任“并且独一我们的每人拥有?

--
询问者

在网络新闻组上的最不偏和独立的参与者。我重击两
有我的问题的任何争论的边。如果有一第三,第4,...等等
边,我将也重击!

you like sasauge or ke leng ko?

face thrower type of fuck............

CDO
Byker
2018-05-29 18:22:35 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
https://patriots4truth.org/2018/05/26/227-million-americans-gone-by-2025/
“China Will Surpass US in AI Around 2025, Says Google’s Eric Schmidt”
Uh, I don't think so:

The_Inquirer
2018-05-30 17:15:31 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by The_Inquirer
https://patriots4truth.org/2018/05/26/227-million-americans-gone-by-2025/
“China Will Surpass US in AI Around 2025, Says Google’s Eric Schmidt”
was
“China Will Surpass US in AI Around 2025, Says Google’s Eric Schmidt”
in my original post?
Post by Byker
Uh, I don't think so: http://youtu.be/R-ljda7thl4
what is it that you are rebutting?

is it (1) that 227 Million Americans to be GONE?

or (2) after 227 Million Americans are gone, the world's average
IQ increases by 10 points

or the implication (1) ==> (2)

and how does your link support your case?

side, I will also whack!
Byker
2018-05-30 18:49:03 UTC
Post by The_Inquirer
and how does your link support your case?
China won't be "surpassing" us in anything anytime soon:

The_Inquirer
2018-05-31 06:09:38 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by The_Inquirer
and how does your link support your case?
http://youtu.be/8_g1DCN1cW4
how is this link even remotely connected to the topic, or anything I
asked (*)?
--
The Inquirer

(*) except proving my hypothesis. If _you_ disappeared from earth, the
average IQ of the whole planet will increase by 20. For most Americans,
it's maybe about 10-ish.
Byker
2018-05-29 18:22:41 UTC
If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc side, I will also whack!
The rest of us will just yawn and killfile your ass...
The_Inquirer
2018-05-30 17:12:24 UTC
Post by Byker
The rest of us will just yawn and killfile your ass...
why don't you speak just for yourself?

why must you presume to speak for "the rest"?