From now on, only US approved "Indo-Pacific" will be used
Wakalukong
2018-06-02 01:42:44 UTC
For the first time, the US propaganda term "Indo-Pacific" is splashed on the Straits Times' front page headline. From now on, you can expect Singapore to use only the US approved "Indo-Pacific", and drop the long used and accurate names "Asia-Pacific" and "East Asia".

Singapore is the US's foot soldier in this region for China containment.

With the dropping of the names "Asia-Pacific" and "East Asia", Asia's identity and voice will be erased.

Ah Loong doesn't care about Asia's identity and voice getting erased. Since birth, he has felt the protection of his powerful father. But since LKY's death, Ah Loong has felt insecure, and looks desperately for a security blanket. So he has sold Singapore to the US for his personal security needs. He is now selling Sinfapore to India in the hope of getting another security blanket -- Indian invesments. Singapore's CECA treaty with India allows a river of Indian workers to flow into and flood Singapore.

We cannot have a prime minister who does not care that another country is erasing our identity and voice. Ah Loong's insecurity has become Singapore's foreign and economic policies. Mee Siam Mai Hum is a joke. He must go.

Wakalukong
b***@gmail.com
2018-06-02 03:05:18 UTC
He must go?????
Go where?

Issit go " up the lorry" or go " varoooom" up down orchard road wit his sporty BMW?..or wat!...hehehe

I think this coming GE..opposition party must invite LWL or LHY..as their patron..
The_Inquirer
2018-06-02 04:17:54 UTC
Post by Wakalukong
We cannot have a prime minister who does not care that another country is erasing our identity and voice. Ah Loong's insecurity has become Singapore's foreign and economic policies. Mee Siam Mai Hum
You mean CECB?

Cambridge Educated ... must be good what?!?

Would you prefer Dr Thumb PJ from Oxf*** University?

is a joke. He must go.
Post by Wakalukong
Wakalukong
--
The Inquirer

The most unbiased and independent participant on Usenet. I whack both
sides of any debate with my questions. If there is a 3rd, 4th, ... etc
side, I will also whack!